[Twitter] My Twitter bird gives me $100 in an hour. Does yours?

[复制链接]
查看: 267   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-21 02:20:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys

I guess you must have read my previous MMD exclusive twitter post. If you haven't then here ya go.

I am assuming that most of you must have tried it and have seen some clicks. As far as the monetizing part comes don't expect me to tell that...i ain't gonna tell it to some lazy ass like you.

Since i released the main method in public, it will be kind of saturated sooner or later. Even though it isn't yet saturated. So here are the new methods to get yourself in search results without getting banned by twitter.

Now, I guess there are more smart people here than in open public. So i am gonna tell you only two methods for now and the others later sometime. What i want out of this thread is the new ideas, creative ideas to rank in search results of twitter trends. Believe me, there are many ways. Lets get together and fu*ck twitter and reap the gold

Lets review the main method in brief. The main principal of that method was to use the trends and get ranked in search results of twitter and get clicks from their. Remember this. Get a week old account with around 500 following and 300 followers with around 100 normal tweets and try these methods

First method:

To get ranked in the search results we use trends. The other way to get ranked is to use @ before the trends. I guess you got what i was saying. If not then read further. You must have seen people replying to each other and a symbol shows up like this @. Now we are going to use this and use the trends. here is an example....

Got the idea ....I guess you can understand the trick now ....if you can't understand then i kindly request you to put your head in your ass.

As the twitter gives more value to @ replies in search results. This will help you to rank good in their.

Second method:

Have you ever wondered of making accounts with the name of trends. I guess not. Yeah, we will do the same in this method. Create accounts on different trends. I guess this is the easiest way of ranking.

Some examples of account names:

Halloween
halloween
halloween_1
1_halloween
etc....

Now how are you going to use the trends in this. As i stated in my main method. But in this you are not going to use the halloween trend. Twitter will fu*ck you for sure. See below if you didn't understand

I guess you have understood. If not then please fu*ck off.... The rest of the method is same as the main method.

Now don't ask me stupid questions like why i shouldn't use @ in the beginning of writing trends or why i shouldn't use same halloween trend in the same account name . Go and see for yourself.

And please don't take the pain of thanking me or giving rep. I don't give a sh*it about that If you can really do something ( I guess nobody here can do that) then make this thread grow with creative ideas. Give your fu*cking brain which hasn't worked for years some work now.

Let's see who has got better creative ways than me here in Jr. Vip

Have a good day! and fu*ck you if you can't contribute anything useful to this thread.
发表于 2012-10-1 09:35:27 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99968-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则