[BlackHat] Looking for the best/cheapest flash stuffer

[复制链接]
查看: 494   回复: 11
发表于 2012-5-24 00:53:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Does anyone have any experiance with flash cookie stuffing? I am more than happy with the cookie labs for the most part but there are a couple of site I want to stuff on which I really dont want to have the page loading status show the affiliate link/the site I am using to cpa redirect from so would be much happier having a flash element load taking care of all of this (which I am assuming it will do almost invisibally - although I am no expert here so correct me if I am wrong).

I guess I am just looking for what people might think is the most reliable option? I have never used flash but would be okay to make simple amends to existing code - are there any script/package suggestions anyone has on the best options to investigate?

Thanks
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
Flash Cookie stuffing scripts will *also* show the url, and since they're loading stuff from an external resource the page is probably going to load way longer. I wouldn't recommend using flash for cookie stuffing. (also any person on this world can debug a flash movie in like 1 minute and see what's going on).

It's up to you though, but personally I don't really recommend using flash.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks, thats really useful input.

Given what you have just said I am guessing that there is not really any way to stuff without having the loading bar show the site that the refferal is coming from then...... I will have to think about something a little more sly for these couple of sites.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:21 | 显示全部楼层
well the thing is, a normal visitor won't notice. someone who is actually looking for stuffing, can just sniff the http requests and even if you hide it somehow from the users eyes, the actual request needs to be done and so its visible on the network layer and there is no way to hide it there (unless you install a rootkit on every visitor lol).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:31 | 显示全部楼层
True, what I am thinking is basically I work for a company whos website gets around 7-10k visitors per day and the people who come to the site shop online a lot, I am the only one there who does anything related to IT/web and I am so tempted to stuff the homepage. Risky I know but for amazon in a december it could be a huge payoff.

The only think I dont like the idea of is having the stuffed address show in the loader bar as there were some issues with speed a few weeks ago and it is been tracked at the moment as I have kicked up a fuss with the host, I dont want the host reporting back that the reason its so slow is there are loads of iframes loading up across the site!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
If you stuff AZ with that traffic, you better have an account that is already having huge earnings. A spike like that from an unused account, new account, or an account that doesn't do much will be noticed immediately and you will be canned. So if you stuff it, I suggest you really drop the percentage way down. If it is a new or unused acct, I wouldn't go more than $200-300 in earnings the first month. Some may disagree with me, but "red neck cookie stuffing" (stuffing like crazy) will just get you bannings and lost earnings.

-pOoP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:49 | 显示全部楼层
Upload a tracking script or bogus image hosting script to the root of your CS'ing installation to cover for anyone visiting the referring site etc if they see it in the browser bar, just try and make the site looks legit in some way.You can also send your referrng hits through this if its a tracking script, looks more legit to the networks than blanking and is just as credible as a fake blog IMO.

Also, The script I use has a final ( safe ) lookup URL you can add, so the last url that is visable in the browser bar at the bottom is a safe URL that has nothing to do with either the aff program or CS script installation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:54:58 | 显示全部楼层
I used a flash stuffer to load an image. This in turn stuffs only the image and not a flash video etc. Perfect for myspace html allowed comments... *nudge* *nudge*
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:55:06 | 显示全部楼层
everyone knows about myspace stuffing, better ( as in free and easy to do en mass ) for dilutng campaigns IMO if you get too high conversions stuffing highly targetted arena like PPV.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:55:15 | 显示全部楼层
And it can be a 1 pixel image at that
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
thatd be risky cos a 1px image would stand out.... I just went with the old 'thanks for add' images Looking for the best/cheapest flash stuffer
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:55:44 | 显示全部楼层
Cool each to their own whatever works Looking for the best/cheapest flash stuffer
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则