[article rewrite] How to Genrate Unique Content/Article.

[复制链接]
查看: 302   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-21 15:49:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Title tells all. just come to the point No bluff and all....

First of all open this in your browser: http://babelfish.yahoo.com

Now Open new tab in your browser and open google. Click on the option named language tools:

there select any language before give a search For example write "Earn Money" as search keyword and German as language. so now Hit Enter.

you will see page like this

earn money - Google Search

you will have all websites posts and articles those are just in German language. Open any of the Link from google. switch back to http://babelfish.yahoo.com

there you just need to enter the URL with preferred language as i did German. so select German to English.

Enough .... it will open a link for you in translated view means in english. Most of time you will get Unique content exactly. Though for your own confirmation and satisfaction. just select the title or First line of the translated page and do search in google and see either it is already there or indexed by google. if No the n you are just ok with this content pick it and submit it anywhere you wish... But If you see it there on google or if its already indexed in google. then you need to do little more work.

so for that Pick up the article. and open up your MS Word or any other Editors if you own Open source or anything else. just paste the whole article in your editor and click on the auto summarize button. it will summarize whole content for you. . that;s it. you can change few words manually for more uniqueness which will take only minute.... though its very handy most of time you can get unique content just by translating the whole page. try to change the language again and again if you dnt get suitable result...

P.S's:------> If you have google Chrome you can also use that to translate German web site to english. The Key is that you just need to find perfect foreign language website on your niche..

For More Unique and Perfect Content, Always use not so much popular language, countries and area like German, Italy, french, Russian etc etc. I use to do this stuff and most of time i select my language as Filipino, Icelandic, welsh. etc etc etc etc many more are there..

Hope you get something from here and will be useful for you.

Thanks..
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则