[SEO] Script to Instantly Make Your Site #1 in the Google SERPs! Seriously!

[复制链接]
查看: 224   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-23 23:26:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Script to Instantly Make Your Site #1 in the Google SERPs! Seriously!

I wasn't going to share this originally...but I figured why not.

Before you get too excited, this only works when you're logged into Google. First, before I go any further at all, here is a working example (log into Google before trying this).

Are you logged into Google? Good. Now, search "candy bar" without quotes. Take notice of what you see. Now, visit this page:
  1. http://www.get-stuff-free.info/google/getfirstposition.htm
复制代码
Now, as it said to do on that page, google "candy bar" again (still without quotes). See what's first, above all other results? Well, that result originally shows up on page 100 naturally...now it's first.

What the script is doing, is faking a click on the "star" next to a page of your choosing (the star appears next to all google search results when you're logged into google).

You're essentially "forcing" them to "favorite" any site in the SERPs.

What's really incredible about this, is that the site won't only show up for that search phrase. If any page of the favorited site is indexed and contains keywords relevant enough to get it in the top 100 or so search results, that phrase will trigger the number 1 position for that searcher as well (sort of, I don't quite have this down to a science yet).

So, lets say you have a squidoo lens, a quizilla article, a social bookmark on digg or anything else that is getting you targeted traffic (or even just traffic) to your site. You throw this script on it. Now, you know the person is going to be googling things related to whatever your site is about (as they got to a site of yours with related content at some point by being interested in whatever you've got). Well, now that they arrived at your site and you "forced" them to favorite a URL of your choosing (either that site, or another site with related content) they will always be seeing your site FIRST in google!

It's basically like having them bookmark your site, but it is a bookmark they'll see EVERYTIME they go to use google and look for something related to your content...it's a "I'm going to throw this in your face everytime you use your favorite search engine...bookmark".

So, on to the implementation:

Two of the three things you'll have to do are VERY easy. We'll do the difficult one first.

Google this: "site:whatever-site-you-want-them-to-favorite.com" (without quotes) and copy whatever appears in your browsers navigation bar.

Now make a page that is iFraming that URL using the following two pieces of code.

Goes in the "head" of your page:
  1. #outerdiv
  2. {width:600px; *(THIS WILL BE CHANGED TO 13PX LATER)
  3. height:400px; *(THIS WILL BE CHANGED TO 13PX LATER)
  4. overflow:hidden;
  5. position:relative;
  6. }
  7. #inneriframe
  8. {position:absolute;
  9. top:-0px; (YOU'LL BE ADJUSTING THIS)
  10. left:-0px; *(YOU'LL BE ADJUSTING THIS)
  11. width:1280px;
  12. height:1200px;
  13. }
复制代码
The following goes in the BODY of the page.

Code:

The following isn't so much hard as it is a pain. You have to get it so that the "star" that appears next to the URL when you do the "site:search" is in the very upper top left hand corner of the iframe. The points from the left side of the star should be touching the side of the iframe and the points from the top of the star should be touching the top of the iframe.

You can make these adjustments by increasing the "top:-0px" for every 1px you increase that number (IE - "top:-1px") you'll be moving 1px away from the top of the screen (1 pixel down). Adjust it by 50 to get a "feel" for how far you need to go.

The same goes for "left:-0px", every 1 pixel increase equals a 1 pixel move away from the left side of the screen (1 pixel to the right).

Adjust these two numbers until you get the star in the aforementioned position. Once you do that, change the other two fields that I highlighted in red above to 13px (both of them).

This will leave you with a 13px X 13px box that contains only the star that, when clicked, favorites your site.

Now save this page as "page1" or whatever you want.

Now the easy part.
Next, you'll need to make ANOTHER page. This will be the page that people will be "clicking" to make your site their favorite (the URL I had you visit above for example). On this page, you'll need to put the following in the HEAD of the site:

Code:

iframe.ex{opacity: 0; * * * * * * * *
border: 0px none transparent; * * * * * * * *
position: absolute; * * * * * * * * *
height: 13px; * * * * * * * *
width: 13px; * * * * * * * *
filter:alpha(opacity=0); * * * * * *} * * * * *
img.ex{ * * * * * * * *
position: absolute; * * * * * * * *
height: 13px; * * * * * * *
width: 13px; * * * * * *
}

Lastly, you'll put this in the BODY of the page:

Code:

That's it! All you have to do is "mold" the page to look like whatever you want. You can put whatever content you want on it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则