[SEO] money site and ezinearticles link on page 1,now what

[复制链接]
查看: 240   回复: 3
发表于 2012-5-23 23:56:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i've got both onto page 1.mainly due to backlinker.money site and ezinearticles link on page 1,now what
the ezine link has been staying on page 1 for a week, abit longer than i expected i must say.
today i saw it drop a place, i think a few guys i pushed to page 2 has started to notice their drop in rank,haha.

so whats the next step now, how can i climb further up?i'm kinda stuck at 6. the number 5 guy's domain is 9yrs old with few backlinks. ezine link is at number 8. i've got a couple of web directory links that were on page 1 but has since dropped to page 2. all for the same keyword.

pls spam ur ideasmoney site and ezinearticles link on page 1,now what
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-23 23:56:41 | 显示全部楼层
In my experience with competitive phrases, spam can only take you so far ... usually the bottom half of the first page - which in today's market, gets you very few clicks. To climb up, you'll have to invest in some high authority paid links. Domain age is a crutch a lot of people use as a barrier of why they can't overtake a competitor. It's usually not the case. I can beat old domains with new domains in competitive markets all the time, I just need enough authority links (paid links) and unique domains (spam links) linking to me - and I craft the anchor text based on how the top five have done it ... so I ensure I have it varied enough to look "natural" if I get a manual review.

For paid links, I prefer private deals over the brokers and most of the stuff brokers have these days is just shit. Bloggers love to have sponsors. Call them up, PayPal the funds and instant links.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-23 23:56:52 | 显示全部楼层
i'd 2nd that. having a high paid authority link esp in context of your niche, is a better use of your money. and u know what? you don't even have to worry about it getting indexed, or getting removed etc.

regarding yr money site and ezines site, why not continue to blast them at a slower rate. create a few more articles or your own blog network and blast them. may as well build their authority so you can use them as backlinks too for future projects?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-23 23:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
That's why you build 100+ (200-400 not uncommon) parasites and link spam the Christ out of them in addition to direct linking... speaking from my experience.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则