[SEO] Natural Link Building

[复制链接]
查看: 279   回复: 12
发表于 2012-5-23 23:59:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
there is so much crap around about "natural link building" and most of it is totally wrong in my opinion. lets say you post 50 links a day, because you think that makes you stay under the radar. if you'd post 1000 links a day, it would hurt? no it wouldn't and thats because google won't index all he links the same day. even if you ping it, google will just take notice of the page you ping, not all its content and will schedule it for re-spidering.

just think of it, 1000 links a day can be natural too. you post a damn funny video on your blog and it will go viral in no time. 1000 links arent much in that case. so maybe if you fire off 100k or more a day and its all on linkfarms then google *might* get suspicious, but let me tell you this, i have tons of domains and never ever got one banned sofar. i tested various blackhat things even cloaking (thats what really gets you banned if done wrong) and they are still there ranking. i take new domains and spam them the same day they got registerd, a few weeks later they rank. so in my opinion, this "natural" link building is just another theory that sounds plausible to many, but has no value in the real world. of course you don't have to belive me, but try it yourself i have yet to see anyone getting removed from the index for backlinks only. maybe if you have adsense (i don't use that,but have many other affiliate shit on them).

sometimes you have to read between the lines. a good example is google saying that blog comments are bad and webmasters that did comments should remove them, but later they say blog comments are a valuable place for information. now think about it ? my opinion is this: its fear tactics! they want to get the webmasters to stop doing blog comments for seo.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-23 23:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
Hey Styx
What do you reckon to directly blasting your Money sites then with stuff like Drip feed blasts and even backlinker ?
I'm doing dfb at the moment at 400 per day ( i've got their 2k package and spreading over 5 of my money sites) although only started in the last couple of days so perhaps too early to tell yet.
Also, do you reckon "link pyramids" are still worth doing, and using scrapebox to blast the links to your 2nd and 3rd tiers?
Always good to get other opinions, and only time will tell regarding how our own sites are affected.
Cheers
J
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-23 23:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
Well - I think a lot of it is fear tactics... however getting "deindexed" isn't the only thing that "supposedly" happens..

I've blasted pages with thousands of forum links - it rises for a few days, but then it drops below where it was before.

In other words, the links were discounted (in my opinion). It wasn't a "google dance" - it never rose back. This does happen and has happened to me on more than one occasion. Now had I built about 20 parasites - and then spammed those parasites - I *guarantee* my rankings would have improved and more importantly maintained.

So there's various things you can get away, and there's things that well, just might be wasting your time.

Hundreds of links though - won't hurt. Thousands and thousands all on the same day... Might get discounted..

Just my experience.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-23 23:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
Useful info - thanks.

Just a quick question - I do intend to do some more "natural" showing link building via a link pyramid in this way:-

* Base = Social book marking/Commenting/Guest Books/Profile Links/Tweeting url's-using Backlinker/Scrapebox/DFB etc used to spam the 2nd Tier.
*2nd Tier = Mid-PR blogs ( 3-5) / Article directories - Linking Only to !st tier sites
*1st tier (Between 5 to 8 sites) = Ezine Articles / High PR Blogs - Linking Only to Money site

Questions
1) Realistically how many Blogs/Articles etc would you do for the second tier?
2) Is it feasible to have , say 8 links in each blog/article in the second tier without the account getting blocked or cancelled, so that each 1st tier would be receiving juice from every second tier blog/article etc.

Ideas/Comments/Suggestions welcome!

Natural Link Building
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
1) as many as you want.
2) deppends on the content
and yes even blasting the money sites directly with backlinker works fine. (in my expirience)

@larceny of course that can happen too. especially since many of these spammy sites get more and more links so the value of your backlinks probably drops. however parasites can go away any day so there it can happen too that you loose link juicy and possibly ranking
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:01:52 | 显示全部楼层
hmm... 8 links in each post? I wouldn't do that many. First of all, it looks too spammy and more than likely either won't be allowed, or will get moderated/deleted. Second - you are then linking all your sites together, ie... if one goes down - they all can, since they are interlinked...

You never should link to all your properties from all the properties... Whoever is moderating, can then find all your sites, and your network can all crumble... you want to randomize it.. some link to that one, others link to the other ones..., etc,e tc..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
very important what larceny said:

"You never should link to all your properties from all the properties... Whoever is moderating, can then find all your sites, and your network can all crumble... you want to randomize it.. "
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:02:12 | 显示全部楼层
I think I'm going to have a custom set of link building dice made. Three 6-sided die, you roll all three, and which ever links are on top, you use those that day. Rinse and repeat daily....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
Same here I blast to my money sites also directly, no problems at all

Just some spam complains once in a while.. i use priv proxies cause of that
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
Natural Link Building Doesn't Exist

Example: Google states to build a site with good and unique content and people will link to you. So myself and some other top SEOs did a challenge to see if that was really possible. So we did. We could do SEO to the site, but we couldn't link build whatsoever and we couldn't "cash in favors" with friends to get links. They had to be actual "natural" links - people finding the content and linking to it.

After six months, the winner had a total of 8 links. I had 4. Blah.

"Good unique content will get you links" is complete bullshit.

Matt Cutts is a fucksnack.

Here is what you want to do to kick ass and make it look like a "natural" link profile while spamming to your heart's content.

1) Yahoo! Directory Submission (wait a couple of months and cancel it - you won't get the recurring charge and it will stay listed)
2) Best of the Web Submission
3) Go through the top five for your money phrase in Open Site Explorer and look at the Anchor Text Distribution tab. See how their anchor text is distributed and look to similarly model it. You want to build links to the URL too. Seriously, you want to do that. Nothing looks more natural to a Google Manual Reviewer than a URL as a link.
4) Go through their links and anything with a PA of 50+ try and get a link there too ... and that includes paid links. If they have a month-to-month with the webmaster, offer to do a full year to get them kicked out and you take their place.
5) Blast a press release every month or two to keep things hopping.

That's it. It isn't rocket science, just work. Don't outsource this. It doesn't take long and the fewer Indians you train on how to do this the better. Natural Link Building
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:03:21 | 显示全部楼层
How do you know that the "Indians" are not already doing this and more? Natural Link Building
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
I didn't say they weren't doing it - I said the fewer that knew about it (as with everything) the better.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:03:39 | 显示全部楼层
Natural links = The Linkerati

Everything else is really just self promo. Googles concept of natural linking is basically where the linkerati control the links. Not you.

No mention of social links? Fact that Twitter links even though they are nofollow are in fact now a signal used in organic ranking with google. Bing has gone this way also. Social links are no longer just a nice extra, they are becoming a major factor that can mean the difference between beating out your competition or not.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则