[scrapebox] Private proxy or host your onw proxy?

[复制链接]
查看: 452   回复: 4
发表于 2012-5-24 00:08:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am just searching information about proxy. I mainly use it for BMD, senuke or may be some scrapebox(not heavy user).

I see some web site sell private proxy, the price is around $1.75-$3 depending on how many you order. I am not sure whether these proxy are dedicated to you or not. Or I can find some VPS and host my proxy server. IP price is around $0.5-$1, so it might be much cheaper than those proxy provider.

So does anyone here got any suggestion? Thanks.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
Generally, if they are selling a price ($1.75-$3) PER proxy - that's a private, exclusive proxy for you (ie, no one else will be using it while you are paying for it). However that does NOT mean that no one used it in the past, and could have very well ruined the IP already.

For instance - when I was a customer of anonymous-proxies.net - I set it up with the owner that I switch out my proxies for new ones, once a month - because I would rape them, and they would be useless to me after a few weeks. Of course, I'm sure he would put those IPs back in his "available" list when I was done with them.

Basically, unless you are using a proxy provider that is brand new, or doesn't have many users from bhseos, bhw, or wpbh Private proxy or host your onw proxy? - they're pretty much hit or miss. However, most of the time, you just need different IPs for multiple account creation, etc... So most of the time, it doesn't matter.

However, if you are using proxies for say, Xrumer - IP's get blacklisted on stopforumspam.com for instance, and they don't get removed. So if you buy proxies that someone else already got blacklisted, they will be useless for you if you are using them for the same purpose.

The safest and best bet is to setup squid on your own dedicated server - however you'll want very good bandwidth and many IPs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:09:02 | 显示全部楼层
Larceny, thanks for the useful info.

I will do more research about it. You are corrected, those proxy provider say the IP is dedicated, but why they mean is at this moment only, someone might use it before and you can't sure whether that IP have been blacklisted or not.

VPS is a good way to go, but it takes time for you to manage them (compare with proxy provider).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
For scrapebox - start recording every public proxy you find. My master list has over 50k unique entries, of which I find 2-3k working at any given point in time. Typically, I will only use the 700-1000 fastest public proxies, but in doing this you save yourself a lot of coin and don't risk banning your own private proxy's IP or pissing off your proxy provider with a spam complaint.

BMD and SENuke both "Require" private proxies. I say "Require" because you CAN use a public one, but I wouldn't...

Either way - consider making a master list of public proxies as they do come in handy for A LOT of things.... mass pinging, etc.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-9 10:52:20 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100564-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则