CPA Fraud possible?

[复制链接]
查看: 674   回复: 6
发表于 2012-5-24 00:30:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm just starting to play around with CPA/PPV and was wondering if it's possible to game the zip/e-mail submits? on the surface it would seem fairly simple to automate fake submissions with proxies and cloaking. I'm guessing this either works really well and no one talks about it or it's not as easy as it appears (I'm guessing that latter). what am I missing in the equation?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
Sure it works - but it's not really a long term money maker. More of a quick, get a little cash, and get out sort of deal. You'll eventually get denied payouts/or banned due to having 0% conversions on the back end (the advertisers back end). These advertisers know what a normal conversion rate is (even though it's low to begin with) - but when you start sending them emails that don't convert at all, ever... they'll assume you are doing what you mention, and will just stop paying. Of course, people do get away with it, you just have to be smart about it, use dozens of diff. offers, and throw in normal traffic as well. And these advertisers are not really going to go after an individual like yourself, for the most part... - they're more worried about the gangs of people doing this on a very large scale.

It's one of the reasons they won't payout for every submission, and one of the reasons the payout %'s are so small. They assume this goes on, and pay accordingly.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
its kind of hard cuz theyll end up closing ur account if u have a ton of conversion on your end, and no conversions on the advertisers end.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:30:44 | 显示全部楼层
the real secret...well actually it's not really a secret...lol is to rather than fill out offers yourself with no back end completions simply learn how to tap into what people want and have them fill out the offers for you in return for getting what they originally wanted. Following this path you can stretch out an offer run for a long time. But even then in the end you will either be banned or pulled from the offer but rarely ever banned from the network especially if you've taken the time to cover your steps.

the problem with the method as you laid it out is there are too many things that can go wrong unless you are super super sharp everyday you're filling out those offers. Now if you truly know what you're doing and are prepared for the workload then you might as well just fill out the offers but make sure to fill out a few to completion to keep the advertiser happy. But in the end that to me is just too much damn work.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:30:55 | 显示全部楼层
Like larceny said.. you get screwed in the conversion sweep. Advertiser eventually tells the network to can you, and they do it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:31:03 | 显示全部楼层
sounds a bit like CS in that it could be a decent supplement if you have some legit traffic/conversions to mix in and you don't go nuts. anyone know of ready made prog for this?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
ot really - but there's those cpa framers, where you get them to fill in the offer for "other" reasons...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则