[SEO] StatusNet Indexing Utility

[复制链接]
查看: 332   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-24 01:13:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Indexing has been a priority for me, and I've been testing different stuff out.. Friendly Social Robot (see post here for more info) is good for Laconica spam, so I created a helper tool that:

Extracts your links out of text
    Shortens them with *marked as SPAM* (if enabled)
    Puts them into spin format
    Adds Google Trending Keywords and Tags to help with Indexation

Download: http://www.diggityderp.com/tools/statusnetspinner.zip
Please do not share this utility outside of BHSEOs. Requires .Net Framework 4. Tested on Win7 32bit and 64bit.

Some background: I created several accounts in FSR with just statusnet (~250 active targets per project) labeled "Indexer1", etc.. and have been working on getting those indexed. Once they're getting crawled regularly it'll be interesting to see the efficacy as I can dump out 250 updates from FSLR in a minute or two; rinse and repeat. I think only 1 account has been banned so far -- most of these are unmoderated.

I've only been messing around with this for a couple days, and so far things are looking good. I'll post updates here - and welcome any discussion on improving the tool and general indexing methods with statusnet.

Notes:
- You'll need your own *marked as SPAM* API key to use the URL shortening. Simply register and then get the key from the settings page.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
发表于 2012-9-16 01:16:57 | 显示全部楼层
这软件就装不了么 我也是win7 .net4 哎 翻译了也没啥用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则