原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠

[复制链接]
查看: 1279   回复: 25
发表于 2013-12-20 23:22:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
入affiliate行业几个月了,买了不少教程,走了不少弯路,但也学习到了不少东西。最后来到这个论坛,真心喜欢,各位大神都很慷慨地分享了很多知识,如乐乐老师,月光飞燕。

看了月光飞燕的教程后很受鼓舞,决定静下心来做亚马逊利基站。个人买过两个国外seo的教程,但觉得月光飞燕的教程是最详细最全面的,不仅有原理性的分析,还有精彩真实案例,让我对整套流程以及每个细节都有更深入的了解。

我将整个过程分为三大块,选产品和利基础及分析seo竞争,建站写产品review,外链建设。

对前两块都有一定的了解和基础,觉得核心还是要写出有价值的review才能为访客创造价值,引导购买。最近的计划是把教程全部看过,同时不断提高英文写作水平,就从5篇亚马逊产品review开始作为练手。

产品review会陆续发表在这里直到下周4全部写完。模板是写作教程rapid fire writing,觉得很适合自己,难度较低。目标是写作能模式化,量产化。以下的review 都是我随便选的,用来练习写作的,并不打算做这些niche

请大家多指教,共同进步。

BTW,加点T币呗,很难赚啊……

另外,你们都懂的,新人需要鼓励,本人具备一些英语基础,还在不断提高中。看过小弟的review的前辈能否告诉小弟,以小弟目前的写作水准, 能否写出能盈利的review?有什么建议那就更好了,谢谢。

第一个产品:婴儿监视器http://www.amazon.com/Infant-Optics-Digital-Monitor-Vision/dp/B0052QYLUM/ref=cm_cd_ql_qh_dp_t

Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby MonitorReview
-Is it a great baby monitor that’s well worth the money?

If you ever knew anything about being a mother, one of them must be how unsettled and nervous the mothers feel when they have to be away from their babies for a while. Theyneed to make sure that their babies are ok and safe. They are concerned withtheir babies all the time. So a portable and reliable baby monitor with voiceand video detection would calm the mothers down to some extent by providing comprehensive real-time status of their babies wherever they are in the house. Since many ofmy female friends are getting pregnant this year, I thought an easy-to-use and portable monitor would be a great present that would help a lot after they give birth to the babies. So I just do a lot of research on Amazon and some profession forums to find out some cost effective monitors that would be well worth the money,which turns out to be Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor.

Simplicity design & Easy to use
As you can see,the compact design surrounded by blue and white color plastic looks really cute.It’s such a lightweight gadget that you can take along without feeling it in your pocket or on your hand, ’cause it’s less than 1 pounds. Together with its right size that just fits in your palm, I think it can qualify as “portable”. There are only 5 buttons on the monitor unit and one on the camera, including power buttons. I don’t think any average human being would have trouble using it.

Reliable & secure wireless network
The Infant Optics DXR-5 uses aFHSS wireless communication technology that is pretty safe and highly anti-interference.Like wifi, it works on a 2.4G frequency range and is totally harmless to humanbody like wifi does. Besides, it’s the two signal can stay cool with each other.There won’t be and signal interference between two of them. The communication distance between the camera and the monitor unit is up to 280m in the open area without obstruction. There is signal attenuation indoor when it’s passing the floors and the walls, but the distance can still be up to 50m in the house. I bet you won’t stay so far away from your sweetheart, will you?

Voice Activated & power save mode
The monitor unit equips with a long-lasting 900mAh Li-on battery.It can work along without the original A/D power adapter for up to 6-8 hours inbest condition according to some customer’s review on amazon. Anyway, who likes to be limited by a stupid A/D power adapter? The DXR-5 does provides a power savemode while in which you still can be alerted by any sound the babies produce.The monitor unit will shut its circuit system down to sleep mode if it keeps hearing no voice for 3 minutes, and it will ‘wake up’ and get back to work once it receives any voice from the camera under this mode. This function can be toggled on or off by a button. It’s up to you.

Other features & specification
1. Infrared Night Vision. Thecamera will automatically switch to Night Vision mode when the optical sensor built in the camera detects no lights in the room. It offers 5m visual range by radiating invisible infrared which can still be seem by the digital camera.
2. White Noise Suppression
The monitor unit has some white noise suppression function so it won’t generate ‘clickingnoise’ to annoy people like some other baby monitor does.
3. Compatible with extra cameracapability
DXR-5 monity unit supports up to 4 cameras simultaneously.By pushing a small button on the monitor, you can switch to any camera view.
4.  Super easy to set up
Simply plug the adapters in the cameraand the monitor, then you’re good to go.

click to learn more..........

Customer review & Scores
The Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHzDigital Video Baby Monitor won’t be complete without customers’ review from Amazon.It get 4 stars out of 5 in 2000+ customers. More than half of them give it 5stars. Most of them did tell that it does a good job and give it high phrase.

Any complain ?
Some people said that the tactility of this baby monitor feels kind of cheap because it’s made of lightweight plastic. Well I gotta say there are better baby monitors out there on Amazon, much expensive either. People can choose according to their financial situation. But Infant Optics DXR-5 baby monitor is well worth the money at the price of $100. It well meet most people’s needs.

评分

参与人数 10T币 +48 收起 理由
龙腾山河 + 2
帝尧故里 + 3
幽兰百合 + 2 鼓勵
uper + 2 鼓勵
newinsh + 2 認眞參與
jayhkun + 2 鼓勵
jinking + 5 鼓勵
baron + 1 送花花~~~
月光飞燕 + 27
btlzzdl + 2

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-12-20 23:34:27 | 显示全部楼层
这个词你很难上第一页的,都有四,五个大商家排在前了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-20 23:35:10 | 显示全部楼层
hardrock 发表于 2013-12-20 23:34 原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠
这个词你很难上第一页的,都有四,五个大商家排在前了

只是练习写作,随便选一个产品。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-20 23:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
多编一些个人实战部分,虽然你没有,但是这部分访客是最喜欢的
就是你使用后的效果

自己鼓励自己才是本质,有英语基础的你,已经入门了,后面的要慢慢多学习与改进
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-20 23:50:46 | 显示全部楼层
厉害,英语水平好就是很好的基础
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 00:04:33 | 显示全部楼层
好啊,可以跟着你学改写了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 08:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
写的很不错啊,措词都很有深度。很佩服。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 09:09:08 | 显示全部楼层
楼主写的不错呀 谢谢分享你的想法了 不过这个产品可以写的点 我认为就在红外探测及白噪声抑制 你没有发挥呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 09:22:19 | 显示全部楼层
写这样一篇Review要用多长时间呢?自己写review的话,效率时很关键。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-21 10:02:09 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
海淘饭 发表于 2013-12-21 09:09
楼主写的不错呀 谢谢分享你的想法了 不过这个产品可以写的点 我认为就在红外探测及白噪声抑制 你没有发挥呀 ...

是阿,红外该放前面的,但我怕太长了。下次注意,谢谢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-21 10:03:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Seanhere 发表于 2013-12-21 09:22
写这样一篇Review要用多长时间呢?自己写review的话,效率时很关键。

我目前大概三个小时可以写出来。应该可以再加快。模式化是关键。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 11:15:57 | 显示全部楼层
楼主英语水平真心不错呀!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 11:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
太强大了,估计一般人没办法自己写这么长的文章

点评

it's not that as you think  发表于 2013-12-21 23:30
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 11:56:02 | 显示全部楼层
楼主英语真不错,加分鼓励了               
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 18:01:13 | 显示全部楼层
看上去真的很不错,LZ对于那些不认识的单词或者不理解的技术性的句子是怎么处理的呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 20:14:41 | 显示全部楼层
amazon写review能赚钱?请问哪里去申请账号?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-21 20:21:07 | 显示全部楼层

好啊,可以跟着你学改写了

评分

参与人数 1T币 +2 收起 理由
lliang1982 + 2

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-21 23:28:22 | 显示全部楼层
月光飞燕 发表于 2013-12-20 23:47 原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠
多编一些个人实战部分,虽然你没有,但是这部分访客是最喜欢的
就是你使用后的效果

谢谢月光。以后我会发一些实战的帖子。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-21 23:34:18 | 显示全部楼层
幽兰百合 发表于 2013-12-21 18:01 原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠
看上去真的很不错,LZ对于那些不认识的单词或者不理解的技术性的句子是怎么处理的呢?

这些我觉得不是问题。用百度翻译一下再参考

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-21 23:36:37 | 显示全部楼层
jayhkun 发表于 2013-12-21 11:56 原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠
楼主英语真不错,加分鼓励了

谢谢啦原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠:):):):):)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-22 00:02:53 | 显示全部楼层
利害哦,能写出不错的文章
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-23 16:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 qiuxiangkai 于 2013-12-23 16:17 编辑

更新第二篇,运动监视器,这篇还是花了三个小时,有点不爽,在写review的时候,在细节上还有点把握不住重点。以后再写之前要列个list。

http://www.amazon.com/Withings-Wireless-Activity-Tracker-Monitoring/dp/B00CW7KK9K/ref=sr_1_5?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1387764099&sr=1-5

Withings PulseWireless Activity Tracker + Sleep and Heart Rate Monitoring Review - Is it worth tobuy?
I’ve been a big fan of activity trackers for years. I know how important a good activity tracker is to achieve healthy and fitness goals, as you can put in perspective your body status more effectively in the form of data than what you feel about yourself. Recently, a tracker named Withings Pulse caught my eyeball when I was surfing the Amazon. It’s kind of a cool looking tracker with high-tech feeling and more importantly it owns nearly all the features a ideal tracker should have. So I decide to give it a review so I can share it with you guys here.

Portable size & high-tech feeling
When choosing a activity tracker, the size always matters a lot as we need to run with it. I want it to be a cool, tiny gadget that I enjoy taking it along with me when I choose a tracker. The Withings Pulse is design to be pocket-sized. It’s as tiny as matchbox with smooth edge. Besides, it’s super lightweight-only 8 g.I bet you can’t feel it at all when running. The shell is made of black firm plastic. Together with a blue LED content display in 128 pixels x 32 pixels resolution, the Withings Pluse tracker does offer a high-tech feeling which is really cool. If you’re anything like me, it would definitely suit your case.

Monitoryour heart rate
The brand calms that the Withings Pulse is the first activity tracker with heart rate monitor function. Though I did never see that function on other tracker before,but who knows. Anyway, it can monitor your heart rate while you are asleep to give you an overview of your sleep quality by uploading the date from the tracker to your smartphone through a Bluetooth connection. There is a free supporting app available to analyst the data. As you know, a steady and smoothheart beat throughout the night is a sign of good sleep. Moreover, you can measure your heartbeat after running by simply lay one of your fingers on the measurement point where there will be an indicator LED blink. As the resting heartrate decrease, your overall health is being better.

Power andbattery
The hours of battery life on a charge is up to 2 weeks., according to the official illustrationand some customers’ reviews. I used to own a tracker named Fitbit. It’d never been more than 7 days between 2 charges. It’d be great if you want taking it along on the hike for several days. There is nothing to worry about as long as you charge it before you set off. You can still get an extra 24 hours of it tracking even it runs out of power. It seems that it has some kind of backup power. It’s charged through a stand Micro-USB to USB wire, which makes itreally convenient.

Other features& specs
l  Portable
With a original silicone or metal clip, you can easily mount it on your clothes or in yourpocket.

l Track your running
No need to set upanything before you start running. A built-in High precisionMEMS 3-axis accelerometer will automatically sense you move and start tracking. Your running data will display on the OLED screen.

l  Easy to use with touch screen
You can get all of your data history by touching the screen without a smartphone.

l  Powerful app to analyst all the data andimprove yourself
All of your data: steps run, burnedcalories, stairs climbed and distance travelled could be synced to your smartphone, on which the Withings Health Mate app will translate them into graphics. You can also read your fitness and health trends on it.

l  Master your body's weight
The Health Mate app can measure the calorice quivalents of your meal that’s logged in the MyFitnessPal app - the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database by yourself against the calories you burned to give you visualable idea to support your weight control plan.

Customers’review & Any complains?
It gets 3.6 stars out of 5 in more than 200 customers. Most customers appreciate its pocket-sized design and useful multifunction, especially the sleep monitor.Some people complain that it’s no way to read the data on OLED screen under sunlight and they are a little unhappy that it can’t be synced to a PC or MAC. Clickhere to learn more customer reviews.
Conclusion
It has done a pretty good job at this price. If you are seeking a cost-effective tracker, you might be interested taking a look at it. It’s available on Amazon with free shipping now, and you should not pay more than $100 on it.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-25 15:12:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 qiuxiangkai 于 2013-12-25 15:13 编辑

第三篇出炉。慢慢有感觉了,大概用了2个半小时,同时要注意控制字数,第一段的废话要少说。发现事先把每一段的主题列好,再进行内容填充,会高效很多。在这个过程中也是对各种词汇用法的一次复习,有些不会的表达先查百度翻译,尽量做到地道一些。最后两篇,单篇争取在2个小时内完成。模块化.

与大家共勉。

红外线测温计

Braun Braun Thermoscan 4520 Ear Thermometer With Exactemp Technology Review – Is it wellworth the money?

Parents always feel like ants in their pants once their sweetie baby gets a fever.Well, they have some reason for that, because fever might lead tosome unpredictable situation in babies' brain development if not treatedcorrectly in time. Unfortunately, one of my cousins who is short and gets some language problem is one  of these typical miserable instances. And he lives a hard time at his20+ now. He could be 100+ times better if his parents notice his fever in timeand took him to the hospital before it was too late.   

So it's important to know the real thermometer of your baby once the baby is sickor uncomfortable. To some parents, body temperature monitor is aeveryday schedule. The traditional way is to get oral or rectaltemperature which is disgusting. But you know what? They both are not thataccurate as you think.  Clinical study has uncovered that they both arenot the core temperature of the body and could be influenced by the factorsfrom outside easily.

The eardrum temperature, however, is an accurate andquick reflection of the core temperature as it has the direction connectionwith the temperature control center of the brain through blood supply. So thisis where the Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer comes in, a medicalinstrument that could tell an accurate core temperature of the body by using infraredtechnology. My doctor has used it on my little son once when he got a seriousfever and headache not long ago. I thought I might have one in my housesince it's so cheap. So I've done some research that I can share here with you.

Pre-warmed function toensure accuracy and…
The BraunThermoScan warms up first when using. In this way, it cuts the cooling effectof your ear canal to and makes the heat distribute more evenly in your earcanal to give a highly accurate result. And the probe doesn't feel cold at allaccording to a customer review. Besides, it’s really helpful if you want tomonitor your baby’s temperature while he is asleep without frightening him by insertingan ice-cold probe tip into his ear. In fact, he might totally not feel it atall.

Infra-Red Technology to Make Measurement Fast
The basicprinciple of the Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer is to accurately sense theinfra-red heat radiation of the eardrum and tissuearound through a kind of sensitive infra-red sensor. So it can give a fastresult.

LensFilters to ensure Accuracy & Prevent Germs spreading
There are 21lens filters and cap in original package. Users must put a lens filter on the probe before use. A lens filterdetector will be checking if the lens filter is in its place. It’simportant because the probe might be polluted by the impurities in the ear,which leads to unnecessary accuracy error. Besides, the tip of the probe might easilycause scratches by direct inserting the ear canal. A lensfilter does help a lot. Those little stuff can be cleaned and reused for manytimes.

Other features
l  Fast measurement. Unlike some kinds of thermometers,you can get result in just 3 seconds with it.
l  On-Off button for easy control. With adetailed manualinstructions, anyone can operate it like the back of his hand.
l  Memory function stores last 8 readings to letyou exclude the data from significant interference that might happen sometimes.
l  Soft, flexible tipOral, rectal or underarmuse. I bet you don’t wanna use it on recta, though.
l  Portabledesign. Just 2 AA batteries can drive it to work. No need to find a socket.
l  Displayresult in 2 different units. Attached quick manual instructions for changingthe temperature scale between Celsius and Fahrenheit.

Customer review & Any complains?
No productreviews would be perfect without reviews from the real customers. While surfingon Amazon for customer reviews, I found more than 700 helpful reviews whichmade it gain an amazing 4.4 out of 5 stars rating. Most people appreciated itsfast, accurate professional result and easy usage. Some told that it stillworks great after 3 years. ‘Made in German’ is always the representation ofhigh quality. While there is still some complains saying that the LCD doesn’t have a back-lit. They can only read the measure result under light source. And some housewife complained that the probe is too big for her baby’s ear. Though I’venot read any other complain about the size of the probe, but in case your baby’sear is accidently much smaller than others, you should not buy it.
Click here to learn more customer reviews.

Anyway, it has some reason to be the bestseller on Amazon. At this time, they have 32% discount, which is about $40, including free shipping. There might be price fluctuation, but you shouldn’t pay more than $50 than it.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-26 20:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
     楼主英文水平不错啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-26 20:34:23 | 显示全部楼层
为何LZ的标题都是一个模式呀? ———— XXX产品,值得购买吗?原创5篇amazon产品review作为练手,请各位大侠

点评