这是什么意思?

[复制链接]
查看: 279   回复: 0
发表于 2005-6-2 20:07:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear xxx:
, B& I" B. Q9 P2 u  C5 j: H% ^3 I6 H" G
The ability for advertisers, publishers and Commission Junction to understand each others' activity is an important aspect of the CJ Marketplace. We openly display information within the CJ Account Manager™ - EPC, Network Earnings Ratings and program descriptions - so that you can make informed decisions about which affiliations and traffic-driving methods are best suited to your program.. V7 Y. W1 o& G, f

, A6 z" J5 R3 _2 }: X4 JIn order to sustain this open marketplace of information, Commission Junction will no longer allow special programs engaged in the purchase of media from ad services that download and install software on an end-user's computer. For special programs currently engaged in such practices, Commission Junction requests that you immediately discontinue such practices. We will continue to monitor such programs to insure that special descriptions are properly updated.' j6 j* m' v2 f3 b
; Y0 ]  [+ f- [0 D$ o$ D2 F% Q
As described in the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement (PSA), publishers who distribute ads using third-party services and/or place links on Web sites, not owned or operated by the publisher, must be disclosed as a special program. Special programs require both Commission Junction and advertiser approval, and Commission Junction reserves the right to reject a special program at any time.& e# r: [" W. H9 K( o% e

7 K& ?3 I4 I4 s& R4 O! HThank you for your cooperation with this policy. We believe it facilitates the trust and openness that you have come to expect from Commission Junction. If you have any questions in regards to special programs or whether or not your partnership with a specific ad service is allowed under this policy, please contact client services by using the "Ask a Question" feature in your CJ Account Manager
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则