信样本 

[复制链接]
查看: 1834   回复: 2
发表于 2006-8-12 15:55:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
申诉信样本

如果你在使用赚钱公司过程中遇到什么问题,或者需要和该公司站长联系,该怎么办?你可以写信给他们。下面是本论坛在网上收集的申诉信样本。

1.帐号被删:
My account is XXXX .I have received your letter said that I had cheated!However, I have never cheated!I'm always a supportive and honest member and have built many refs.So please reactivate my account to show your prestige.
Thank you for your kind attention!
我的帐户是XXXX,我收到公司信说我EMU了,但是我并没有EMU,我一直支持并且是贵站的诚实用户,建立了自己的下线,所以请重新恢复我的帐号以显示你的诚意。
谢谢你!

2.收不到支票:
My account is 帐户名 .I still have not got the cheque of 月份,Can you help me to check about it?
我的帐户是XXXX,我还没有收到X月的支票,请问你可不可以帮我检查一下?
谢谢你!

3.统计不符:
My account is 帐户名 .I should have $ X in my account.However, there are only $Y,Can you help me to check about it?
我的帐户是XXXX,我的帐户里应该有X元,但是现在只有Y元,请问你可不可以帮我检查一下?
谢谢你!

4.无法登陆:
My account is 帐户名 .I used to login everyday.However, i cannot login today!Can you help me to check about it?
我的帐户是XXXX,我平常可以正常登陆的,但是今天多次登陆,都无法成功,请问你可不可以帮我检查一下?
谢谢你!

5.无法跑surfbar(广告条):
My account is 帐户名 .I cannot use the viewbar,everytime i use it ,it said XXXXX.What should i do?
我的帐户是XXXX,我现在无法使用我的广告条了,每次我用它时,系统都提示XXXXX。我应该怎样办?
谢谢你!

6.取消帐户:
My account is 帐户名,My password is 密码. I would like to cancel my account.
我的帐户是XXXX,我的密码是XXXX,我想取消帐户。
谢谢你!

如何要求付款或者催要付款:
1)写信给老板要求支付!
Dear Admin:
Payment requested!Thanks
Here is the info
my id is 帐户名 ,my account balance: $******
Payment account My e-gold # is : *******
Please paid me as soon as possible
Thank you!
Have a nice day!
Regard

2)写信给老板催要付款
Greetings,
I have been waiting for so long to receive my payment.What's going on? Please check my account and pay me in time to show your prestige. My username is ******,my e-gold accout is *******.
Thank you!

3)帐户无法登陆时写信给老板询问无法登陆的情况
Dear Admin,
My account was ******* and my email address registed with your site is **********.
Today I could not log into my account and when I tried to retrieve my password the system told me that my email is not in the database. I am not sure whether it is because of a system problem, my account being hacked or my account being deleted.
Please help me check this up. Thanks.

4)帐户内统计出错写信给老板咨询具体情况
Dear sir:
My account is ******,I should have $ X in my account.However, there are only $Y,Can you help me check about it? Thank you for your kind attention!
我的帐户是XXXX,我应该有X元在帐户中,但是帐户只有Y元,请问你可不可以帮我检查一下?谢谢你!

5)催广告的范例信
Hi,
I have sent a redeem request since 11th this month and haven't heard from you or seen my ADs running. So I am wondering if you can give me any idea about the up date. Thank you.

6)帐户被删除,写信要回帐户
Greetings,
My account has been deleted with unknown reason,maybe I clicked the cheat link, can not remember clearly, I am busy and must be too tired these days. If so, I'm sorry, pls accept my apology. I'm always a supportive and honest member and have built many refs. I'm serious at your prog,so pls let me know why account was deleted.Thanks.My origin username is *******.
Thank you!

7)这里还有一个最狂的要款方式:(不到万不得已不要使用)
hi gey:
i know you do not want pay me the money,and if you really do that,your site will became a hgame site and police will knock your door in time!!!

希望对新手给站长写信带来些帮助
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-12 15:55:34 | 显示全部楼层
或许可以找到你想要的哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-12 16:44:31 | 显示全部楼层
好像是发给邮件站老板的信
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则