谁帮我翻译一下

[复制链接]
查看: 1241   回复: 5
发表于 2007-4-30 12:29:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
冒充老外的头疼就是别人真的把你当成了老外谁帮我翻译一下
我看的一头雾水啊

Geez you are unstoppable!!! I'm so sorry I was gone for the past couple of days - I just printed out your list and I'm getting it all together for paypal right after I write this to you. You guys rock (and roll - roll what?) Ill shut up, I think I'm so damn witty and 1/2 the time I probably just sound like an ass. Ive been like a madwoman having to drive back and forth for the past 3 days from Athens to Columbus & back having to switch doctors for pain management. Pain in the ass management! I had to rent a car too cause I hit a deer the other day. Big fat mama deer - I hit her fat belly so perfectly in the center of the truck that I didn't even dent the bumper, but the whole hood buckled in and flew up totally blocking & covering my windshield! The hood hinges twisted. It was one of the most bizarre accidents I have ever seen (or been in - thank god I don't drink anymore!)- the whole truck frame pushed back so I couldn't open the hydrolic (spelling?) cap over the bed. Weird huh?? My dogs were with me and now they wont get in the truck anymore but at the time my 120 lb. Newfoundland Rotty mix decided to hide in back of me when I hit the deer - puppy or pussy?, so not only could I not see w/ the windshield blocked but his fat ass had me pinned against the steering wheel so I couldn't turn the wheel to get off the highway. Thank god is was like 2am cause I didn't have registration renewed and the insurance was expired too, so I got out the old faithful - duct tape, bungee cords and zip ties and snuck home on the back roads. I'm a vvveeerrrryyy bad girl.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-30 12:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
看来这个人真把我当成了老外,说了一堆什么啊:mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-30 14:31:39 | 显示全部楼层
有点奇怪啊,没有什么主题 谁帮我翻译一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-30 15:26:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 reffo 于 2007-4-30 15:11 发表
色情信息居然就这样在论坛上发表了
我昏