好麻烦,不知道cj是否真的有做头,不然白忙了。

Form W-8BEN
(Rev. February 2006)
Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner
for United States Tax Withholding
 See separate instructions.
 Give this form to the withholding agent or payer. Do not send to the IRS.
OMB No. 1545-1621
Do not use this form for: Instead, use Form:
● A foreign partnership, a foreign simple trust, or a foreign grantor trust (see instructions for exceptions) W-8ECI or W-8IMY
● A foreign government, international organization, foreign central bank of issue, foreign tax-exempt organization,
foreign private foundation, or government of a U.S. possession that received effectively connected income or that is
claiming the applicability of section(s) 115(2), 501(c), 892, 895, or 1443(b) (see instructions) W-8ECI or W-8EXP
● A person acting as an intermediary W-8IMY
● A person claiming that income is effectively connected with the conduct
of a trade or business in the United States W-8ECI
Part I
Part II
Identification of Beneficial Owner (See instructions.)
6 7
Name of individual or organization that is the beneficial owner
Type of beneficial owner:
Country of incorporation or organization
Permanent residence address (street, apt. or suite no., or rural route). Do not use a P.O. box or in-care-of address.
City or town, state or province. Include postal code where appropriate. Country (do not abbreviate)
U.S. taxpayer identification number, if required (see instructions) Foreign tax identifying number, if any (optional)
Individual Corporation Partnership Simple trust
Mailing address (if different from above)
City or town, state or province. Include postal code where appropriate. Country (do not abbreviate)
Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits (if applicable)
I certify that (check all that apply):
The beneficial owner is a resident of within the meaning of the income tax treaty between the United States and that country.
If required, the U.S. taxpayer identification number is stated on line 6 (see instructions).
The beneficial owner is not an individual, derives the item (or items) of income for which the treaty benefits are claimed, and, if
applicable, meets the requirements of the treaty provision dealing with limitation on benefits (see instructions).
The beneficial owner is not an individual, is claiming treaty benefits for dividends received from a foreign corporation or interest from a
U.S. trade or business of a foreign corporation, and meets qualified resident status (see instructions).
The beneficial owner is related to the person obligated to pay the income within the meaning of section 267(b) or 707(b), and will file
Form 8833 if the amount subject to withholding received during a calendar year exceeds, in the aggregate, $500,000.
Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined the information on this form and to the best of my knowledge and belief it is true, correct, and complete. I
further certify under penalties of perjury that:
1 I am the beneficial owner (or am authorized to sign for the beneficial owner) of all the income to which this form relates,
2 The beneficial owner is not a U.S. person,
3 The income to which this form relates is (a) not effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States, (b) effectively connected but is
not subject to tax under an income tax treaty, or (c) the partner’s share of a partnership’s effectively connected income, and
4 For broker transactions or barter exchanges, the beneficial owner is an exempt foreign person as defined in the instructions.
Sign Here  Signature of beneficial owner (or individual authorized to sign for beneficial owner) Date (MM-DD-YYYY)
For Paperwork Reduction Act Notice, see separate instructions. Cat. No. 25047Z Form W-8BEN (Rev. 2-2006)
 Section references are to the Internal Revenue Code.
a
b
c
d
e
SSN or ITIN EIN
Capacity in which acting
Disregarded entity
Certification
Special rates and conditions (if applicable—see instructions): The beneficial owner is claiming the provisions of Article of the
treaty identified on line 9a above to claim a % rate of withholding on (specify type of income): .
Explain the reasons the beneficial owner meets the terms of the treaty article:
Government International organization
Central bank of issue Tax-exempt organization
Part IV
Part III Notional Principal Contracts
11 I have provided or will provide a statement that identifies those notional principal contracts from which the income is not effectively
connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States. I agree to update this statement as required.
● A U.S. citizen or other U.S. person, including a resident alien individual W-9
Private foundation
Note: These entities should use Form W-8BEN if they are claiming treaty benefits or are providing the form only to
claim they are a foreign person exempt from backup withholding.
Note: See instructions for additional exceptions.
Grantor trust Complex trust Estate
Furthermore, I authorize this form to be provided to any withholding agent that has control, receipt, or custody of the income of which I am the beneficial owner or
any withholding agent that can disburse or make payments of the income of which I am the beneficial owner.
8 Reference number(s) (see instructions)
Printed on Recycled Paper
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-22 10:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
另外一个问题:不填写这张表格的话,能不能正常做cj?能不能收款?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 13:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
这个问题不要问了,先到论坛搜索不好吗?什么事都要问,要知道怎么学习先!这是最起码的啊

不知道怎么想的,这个论坛的网站上也有关于这个的,自己不找就来问,说实在的,好好学习吧,先学会运用搜索吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-22 18:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 healfish 于 2007-7-22 13:00 发表 请教关于cj的w-8税务表