Google AdSense Secrets: 4th Edition by Joel Comm

[复制链接]
查看: 1012   回复: 0
发表于 2008-12-20 21:25:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Google AdSense Secrets: 4th Edition by Joel Comm

Joel Comm | 2008 | ASIN: B001D45BLK | 222 pages | PDF | 6 Mb

Joel Comm's best-selling AdSense ebook is the definitive guide tomaking money with Google AdSense. With 220 pages of content, this guideis ideal for beginners and intermediate level users, providingstrategies for building profitable websites, monetizing with AdSense,as well as a number of other avenues for generating revenue.

My name is Joel Comm, and I've been an Internet entrepreneur since 1995. I run a fun series of family-friendly web sites.

In June 2003, I signed up with Google AdSense, and did what many othersdo. I simply took the code from the AdSense site and pasted it onto myweb site. And then I did what many others undoubtedly do as well. Iwondered why I wasn't making any money.

But then I got smart. I suspected that I was leaving money on thetable, so I began testing my AdSense code using completely legitimatemeans. What I found changed my life!

From just $30 per day, I had 'Shot Up' To $500 PER DAY with just a fewtiny changes the majority of AdSense users didn't even know about. Ilooked at my first 5+ figure check of $11,823.65 and thought I must bedreaming!

"There has got to be a mistake", I thought. "Google is going to call meup and ask for their check back." But the call never came.

Download Links:
Download from SharingMatrix
or
Download from Easy-Share
or
Download from Uploading
or
Download from Depositfiles

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册