KILLER Dating method with dating included!

[复制链接]
查看: 283   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-6 01:21:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys , I'm presenting you an NEW KILLER METHOD!It does take sometime ( 15-20 minutes ) to setup and you are ready to GO! I tried thismyself and I got pretty good conversions in one day..

Ok guys , this method includes some dating! But don't worry , I'm going to explain you everything!

Link to Picture Pack One
Link to Picture Pack Two

Link to Video Pack 1
Link to Video Pack 2

Password is: TheDivine.us

Here are some of sites that you can use for this killer method and get some conversions:

First part: Download ManyCam.

Second part: Setuping ManyCam..

Add > Movies > Open file(s)...

Selecting a File...

Removing file..

This will help you that people think that u A REAL GIRL! Now , you can say them this:

Oh shit.. MSN is little buggy and Idon't know how to use it properly..xd ,, can you please visit me herecuz i'm offering an free webshow for 15 minutes KILLER Dating method with dating included! KILLER Dating method with dating included! http://www.yourlink.com/

Don't copy this , use your imagination..

NOTE :Keep in mind that you must show them a little of your videos so theycan verify that u are a real girl and that u will show them KILLER Dating method with dating included!

This is the end guys.. Hope you enjoyed reading this tutorial and I hope that you will make KILLING with this method!

Credits to my friend .Ghost for pictures!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则