[article rewrite] 超级spin文章的方法

[复制链接]
查看: 269   回复: 1
发表于 2012-1-4 20:05:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Keep this in VIP. Do not go around telling everyone to use this method. It's better for us if everyone is using crappy spins so ours look better. I personally hate the tediousness of doing manual spinning and hate the crappy single article spins so I came up with a better way that works for me. If you have anything to add or don't agree please say so, so we can make it even better.

Step 1: First thing you're going to need are a couple of programs. You will need a spinner (I use TBS so this will be centered around that) and GAP (get article pro), which you can find in the BST section of BHW, for article scraping.

Step 2: Now that you have GAP we're going to need articles. Search for articles using the keywords you want to target and start scraping. The program can scrape thousands of articles. I like to only target the big sites to scrape that I know don't allow spun content. You don't want to spin spun crap.

Step 3: Next, once you have the articles scraped we're going to do some bulk spinning with TBS. Make sure that before you do this you setup your protected words and you put in any words in your favorites that we will spin later.

Select the bulk spin function in TBS. Go to the folder that contains a bunch of the articles you just scraped. Choose auto select synonyms. Pick phrases only and every third phrase. Spin away.

Step 4: Once that is done you'll want to do a bulk spin again with your favorites so make sure you remove your protected terms first. Bulk spin the same articles with your favorites. When done put your protected terms back in and do the same thing but with everyone's favorites. Leave it at best because the lower levels usually suck.

Now you should have a ton of articles with single level spins. What we're going to do next is paragraph spinning (you can do sentence spinning if you want but I think paragraph spinning comes out more readable).

Step 5: Go back to GAP, under addons select spintaxer. For the settings select use paragraphs. I put anywhere from 5-7 depending on how many paragraphs I want in the article. Select Min words and use around 40. Spintax size will be the number of paragraph spins per paragraph. I use from 5-20 depending on how many sites I will be posting out to. For articles you can put a big number in there and the program will run until all the paragraphs are used up. Next select Use Uniques.

Step 6: Click import files and select all of your articles that you just spun. Click spintax and bam you just created a bunch of spun articles with paragraph, phrase, and synonym spins.

If you want to have better intro paragraphs you can select content mixer and go through the articles and select first paragraphs. Then go through them and save them and spin those paragraphs together.

Step 7: Last item. You want a bunch of unique titles to use now with those articles. You can do this different ways. You can scrape them or do what I do. I use a software program that allows me to copy all of the filenames. Don't remember where I got it. I highlight all of the files I scraped, right click and save the file names.

I then take those titles and throw them into TBS. These I usually manually spin and use my favorites. Sometimes I use the autoselect synonyms. It's just personal choice. You should already have a ton of related titles so don't go crazy and use crappy titles. We want good titles for the articles.

And now you're done. You should have a ton of superspun articles with a ton of unique titles for them.

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas you want to add or problems you see with my method.

Happy spinning!
发表于 2012-9-29 05:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99945-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

jxau00001

楼主