[SEO] Sure-fire way to index your links!

[复制链接]
查看: 250   回复: 2
发表于 2012-5-19 01:04:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I think it's good method... I copy paste it from diff forum:

1--you need to hyperlink all your URLS and to do this go to this site
  1. http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl
复制代码
in the middle of the page you will see the box, enter all your URLS and click the button that says Hyperlink. Copy all the hyperlinked URLS

2 -- Create a blogger blog and make a post. Call the name of the post what you like and just put in your URLS and click publish. The spiders will come running.

The google spiders lives at blogger blogs.

The spiders will follow your URL links because they are HYPERLINKED.

For added power, take the URL of the blogger blog POST and ping it as many times as you can.

Note of Caution:

Blogger blogs have that button that says next blog, and your post might get discovered and reported and your blog might be deleted. (so use generic blog)

I usually delete the post after 48 hrs as my links will be spidered allready.

It works all the time, as i have used it many, many times to great results.

Good luck!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 01:05:24 | 显示全部楼层
I saw this service in the WSO section earlier for bulk indexing backlinks. The prices arent too bad if you go with A 500 or 2k package.
  1. http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/286349-backlink-indexing-service-22-200-search-term-page-15-number-1-a.html#07qmUly9vQoRryhe
复制代码
What I do:

I put a link to your Backlink Page (Profile Page, Your Ezine Article, Your Website, etc.) on my Web 2.0 accounts along with full articles. Google spiders my highly visible accounts and indexes your link page, passing along plenty of link juice from my account in the process.

Drip Fed:

I drip feed your links into the system at a rate of up to 36 links per day. For example, a 1000 link package takes 27 days to index. If you see any Google Dancing or your site disappears from the listings…go party! Your site will come back higher. Trust me, I've seen it first hand!

But with drip feeding, you can also be sure you won't hit any Google Link Spam filters for building too many links at once.

Pages Your Can Index:

-Pages on your Money Site

-Your Forum Profile Link Pages (most popular)

-Your Ezine Articles, Go Articles, etc.

-Any page with your backlink

-Any other page you want Google to see (Nothing illegal or adult)

Here’s the Process:

1. Pick a Link Indexing Plan

2. Pay via PayPal

3. Fill out the Form after clicking "Return to Merchant" in PayPal

That’s it. I will take care of the rest.

After the package is completed you will receive a and#8220;Before and After” Indexing report for the first 30 links.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 01:05:41 | 显示全部楼层
Unfortunately there really is no way to index massive amounts of backlinks fast. The feedlisting and status update trick is more for natural indexing for money sites. But you can really get a money site to the top 10 fast if your on page optimization is good and you have the main keyword in the domain. Edu and Gov links with feedlisting for your money site will rocket you onto the first page really fast though.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则