[PPV] Tips For Facebook PPC << Personally Tested >>

[复制链接]
查看: 307   回复: 3
发表于 2012-5-19 02:15:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So recently I launched a fan page about MW3, $12.67 got me 1,371 fans(approx), so yes pretty good, and targeted. There are the Tips I can recommend!

I use CPM instead of CPC!

Make sure to use a BORDER on your picture, use RED since it attracts lots of attention, and the picture being dark will do good as well, since Facebook is not dark, so yes Red border and dark picture will get a lot of attention (I am talking about the picture you will use to advertise).

As Country, I've put as much countries as possible so the CPM is lowered

As Age, I've ticked Exact Age, and I put the age as 25-25, or 18-18, so not something like 18-35! Rather make more campaigns , first campaign, 18-18 age, 2nd 19-19 etc.

For Interestes and Likes, also try to add as much as possible, make sure it is into your niche as well, my page was about Modern Warfare 3, so here is what I put:

who like activist, anderson cooper 360, auto, black ops, call duty modern warfare 3, fifa, fifa 09, gamers, gaming, grand theft auto, grand theft auto 4, gta, gta iv, gta san andreas, halo, infinity ward, max payne, metal gear, metal gear solid, modern warfare 3, nintendo, nintendo ds, nintendo wii, pc gaming, playstation, playstation3, ps2, ps3, psp, rockstar, sony, sony ericsson, sony ericsson world, vaio, wii, wii fit, xbox, xbox 360 or xbox 360 gaming << All gaming related

Who Speaks: English(all) English (Pirate) English(US) English(UK)

Whenever you add a interested, age, , country, make sure to scroll down and check if the CPM was lowered or increased, if increased, then remove the interested or age or country you've added before checking the CPM.

Just play around with it.

If CPM is 0.38, I'd put 0.45 , and after getting about 200-300 fans I decreased to 0.30-0.35, and still was getting fans.

I have a total of 1.7k fans now, they are growing because what I do is I update my statues on the thread, then people comment / like and others see that they liked it ,so they hop in as well. But don't over post, I usually update the statues about once a day, and/or add pictures / videos, you will get people calling you "attention whore" if you update lots of times.

I hope this will help you in FB Advertising! Lots of money to be made
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 02:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
YelowBoy;20683 Wrote:What was the ad copy if you don't mind sharing? was it something simple: "Like" this page if you love MW3

And I'm assuming if someone clicked on the ad it took them to the fan page? from what i've read FB gives you cheaper prices for this

and also if you don't mind, how would you monetize? generic cpa offers, or specifc to MW3? thx

Haxorzspain;20684 Wrote:And how much $$$ have you spent getting these 1.6 fans?

jad2020;20686 Wrote:Thanks for the tips! I'm about to get started in a few days and I'll post my experiences.

YelowBoy;20693 Wrote:Here's a facebook voucher coupon, I had 3 of these and one was already used, one I ended up using yesterday, and this last one I don't need (but not sure if it's been used up or not). FB vouchers are only good for new accounts < 14 days. So it's free to whomever if they want to see if it works, please reply back if it worked or not for you, thanks!

6VP3-78PW-78RH-330K
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-6 16:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100017-1-1.html谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-7 11:08:14 | 显示全部楼层
建议加上原帖地址
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册