Living life over

[复制链接]
查看: 954   回复: 0
发表于 2007-11-22 09:05:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
如果有来生,我会少说多听;如果有来生,我会请朋友到家里吃饭;如果有来生,我会听祖父唠叨他的青年时代……,如果有来生,你会怎样?

If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.

I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.

I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television-and more while watching life.

I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending theearth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.

I would never have bought anything just because it was practical,would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.

There would have been more I love yous ... more I’m sorrys...butmostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute... lookat it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

如果有来生,我会少说多听;

如果有来生,我会请朋友來家里吃饭, 即使我家只有皺巴巴的地毯和褪了色的沙發;

如果有来生,我会多聽聽祖父唠叨他的青年时代……;

如果有来生,我不會再堅持大熱天的開著車窗, 爾只為炫耀我梳理得油光可鉴的髮型;

如果有来生,我會選擇燃盡那根雕了玫瑰的紅蠟燭, 而不是任由它在儲藏室裡慢慢化掉;

如果有来生,我會跟孩子們一起躺到草地上談心, 爾不去擔心褲子會弄髒;

如果有来生,我会在真正的生活里泪流满面或是开怀大笑--而不是像现在一样對著電視;

如果有来生,我會在生病的時候选择上床休息, 爾不是忙碌得好像一天沒有我地球就會停止轉動;

如果有来生,我不會再去買那些只是看起來實用, 耐髒和保質期長的東西;

如果真的還有来生的話,我會向更多的人說我愛你, 說更多的對不起...最重要的是, 只要給我一個來生, 我會緊緊抓住生命的每一分鐘...看著它, 真正去認識它...活出每一分鐘的精采...永不放過我所擁有的每一分鐘
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则