【一个新站的推广策略】Driving traffic

[复制链接]
查看: 1142   回复: 3
发表于 2009-8-31 20:08:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When I try to get a new site indexed I do pretty much. I try to get at least one lens(squidoo) per keywordthat I'm targeting. Each lens is then promoted with ezinearticles,social bookmarking-sites and other web 2.0 sites like propeller,twitter etc.

What is important is that you shouldn't only promote your site, youshould also promote the pages/lenses/articles that you use to promoteyou siteand then you promote the sites that promote your promotionsthat promote you mainpage! .

If it is a very competitive niche/keywords you could go as far asmaking 6 or more layers of links like this. It is hard work but it isworth it in the long run. I used this strategy for a newly registereddomain and it climbed all the way to the first serp in less than 2 daysthen it was sandboxed for a few days and then it returned on top againand it has stayed there for the last 4 months.

I hardly use link-directories because I often think that they areover-rated because they are rarely relevant backlinks. Instead, useclipclip and clipmarks and so on.

Ezinearticles is a great place for traffic. If you have 100's ofarticles published that is all you need more or less. The thing is thatit so extremely boring to write 10 articles per day and watch some ofthem rank great while most are getting few hits.

Also, if you get your own site respected by Google, and publish thearticle there instead of ezine, you'll find that your article oftenoutranks both ezinearticles and squidoo!

My next advice would be to buy an old domain over at godaddy or anyother auction site. YOu could easily get a site that was registered afew years ago for $10 or less. This helps you to not get sandboxed byGoogle and you also get a few extra points with them since it is an oldsite.
发表于 2009-9-1 02:11:18 | 显示全部楼层
buyan old domain 不错,but 10$以下的看起来就不爽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 08:39:19 | 显示全部楼层
学习了 软文推广  不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-21 13:19:11 | 显示全部楼层
学习了【一个新站的推广策略】Driving traffic
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报