use copyrighted material! all making money with no fear of copy right

[复制链接]
查看: 208   回复: 0
发表于 2011-9-10 02:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is a short tutorial about how to legally use copyrighted content. this method does have some flaws and limitations. So let me go over the flaws and limitations. Some TV shows and some movies will only be previews. These previews are 90 seconds long but the hope is that we can get money out of them before then. This method only is good for USA visitors. You have no right to use this method outside the USA. You can not target copyrighted domain words. Like say for example you go for the Cleveland show and you have the Cleveland show in the domain that is a big no target generic domains such as comedyshowslive.com. These are not my limitation but the methods limitation.

This method will give you THOUSANDS of TV shows and MOVIES. So the possibilities are endless. You are free to use them as it will show a commercial during the show or movie in which they will make money and the copyright owner makes money as well. So really this is a win win. Everyone makes money. So you are in all reality partnering up with the networks and making them money. You are syndicating there shows.

I made a sample using a free blogger blog my comedy shows: Minute to win it
As you can see other then the hulu name embedded in the video it looks like a normal show and it is too. Now lets look at how it looks with a content locker. This is just a quick sample..
my comedy shows
As you can see you can not tell at all that it is a hulu hosted video. This leaves us for a whole new world of opportunities.
So how do we get these vids again? Simple we can go to Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free. pick out any TV show or movie we want and on the side when you hover over the video while watching it you will see a icon to get the embed code. you can set the thumbnail to any point in the show or movie in which you want. So rather it is a 90 second or a full length TV show you can now monetize it.

There are other LEGAL sites in which you can embed videos as well. XFINITY TV | Watch Full TV Shows and Movies | Free Online Streaming Formally fancast also allows you to embed TV shows as well. There are also networks themselves that allow you to Embed there TV shows. For example The CW has embed TV shows, Southpark studios allows you to Embed there videos but not there TV shows. With a quick google search you can find HUNDREDS of legit network sites that allow you to embed there shows and movies running off of there copyright. So do not be afraid to use google it is your best friend.

Now let us talk about traffic. Ok now lets check out TV duck and sidereel *and like sites*. Just having your episode listed on those two sites at the right time can give you THOUSANDS of visitors in no time flat. No joke. If you are one of the first to have your site up on a new coming up episode then you have tons of visitors all sitting there waiting to fill in your leads for the opportunity to watch your episode. However I must warn you that it is against there TOS to have your content locked. So your link will get removed that means you got to get creative and get your link back up there. If it makes you money just do it. There is also top sites that get traffic just check out google once again it is your friend.

When we talk about movie and TV show sites in most occasions you are NOT gonna rank in google because it is a VERY competitive industry. So it is one of these instances where we have to get creative and think outside the box to get our traffic we have to go to facebook and twitter TV show site links, top site , dropping links like blogs to steal there visitors. When you think you have put your link out there enough you have not, so keep going some more! There are hundreds of ways to make this work out to your advantage and if you are creative enough and if you hustle enough you can easily earn thousands a day just with a TV show / Movie site legally without fear of copyright and with the best content locker in the industry.

[Image: PLQKs.jpg]

Click above banner to get started!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则