[其它类] 怎么判断一个niche词能否盈利

[复制链接]
查看: 287   回复: 1
发表于 2012-1-4 21:02:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I accidentally stumbled upon an interesting technique of IMMEDIATELY determining a keyword's profitability using Spyfu.com

Now, before I go on, you probably know about the conventional way of deciding if a keyword is profitable by spying on the PPC ads that appear for those keywords for a period of time, say a month.

Afterall, advertisers won't be so dumb as to continue throwing money on PPC ads that don't produce returns over time, right?

Even though that technique is quite effective, it is extremely time-consuming. I mean imagine having to wait up to a month to collect the data for your keywords, that would severely impede you from doing anything!

Well, not anymore, because I just found out a simple search on Spyfu can help determine your keyword's profitability IMMEDIATELY. So, here's how to do so...

Step 1: Go to SpyFu

Step 2: Type any keyword and hit the "Search" button

Step 3: Look at the 2nd table with the title "Ads"

Note: If I were to tell you those ads that appear in the table are 1 MONTH OLD, do you get the full picture of how it works now?  If not, please read on...

(Sidenote: If you're not convinced that those ads are 1 MONTH OLD, then look at the very 1st table, do you see the "View Cached Page" linnk on the right? Give it a hit and you'll be convinced  )

Step 4: Go to Google and type in the same keyword as you did earlier

Step 5: Cross-check the ads that appear on Spyfu.com against those on Google.

Then ask yourself, "Do the majority of the ads on Spyfu.com and Google appear similar or different?" (To make things easier, you only want to check the 1st page of Google) If they are largely similarly, then there's good chance the keyword IS profitable!

Yep, so that concludes what I've to share, hope to hear your feedback on it

Video

https://productsearch.s3.amazonaws.com/P...geting.htm
[/INDENT]
发表于 2012-10-3 10:48:05 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99982-1-1.html,发表在 classified 栏目中,谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则