[SEO] SEO/Web Client Finder, My Un-Matched System.

[复制链接]
查看: 403   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-18 00:36:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(I give a background at the top, you can just read the last few paragraphs and download the instructions). Did I mention building this system, and using it is completely free?

Just over a year ago, I started a web design company, shortly followed by an SEO firm. The extent of my web design was html tweaking, and Wordpress; but I still managed to find and please my clients.

I found SEO to be a much more effective market, as clients paid me a decent amount monthly instead of the one time web bill (Obviously there could have been maintenance costs for the websites, but $50-100/m, is nothing compared to what can be charged for SEO). Also, after the initial setup and planning, I can outsource 99% of the SEO work.

The hardest part was finding clients. I tried emailing, cold calling, direct mail,social media, and any other method I could think of/read about. Very slow, and I only managed to pull 2 clients out. One of which I was giving away a 50% commission as a "finder's fee." Had I not been broke at the time, I wouldn't have taken him up on it, but the money was beyond tempting.

Bring about November 2010 (one month before I found BHW).
I was starting to realize the Craigslist was a viable option to get leads. I would do a weekly post on there and pull off 1-2 web clients, but my favorite were posts by people in my city looking for a website. I just had to show them that I was the right person out of my competition, and they would pay.

That was a ground breaking moment that happened right there. People will post on Craigslist that they're looking for a website or SEO. AKA HOT LEADS. People that don't need selling on why they need the service, just that you're the right person for them. Easiest selling ever!

Even better Website and SEO clients don't need to be near you. I have clients all over the US, a few in Canada, and 2 in Europe.

I thought about building a tool to do this, but found it easier to combine a few free online options into 1 powerful tool.

The idea is combining Twitter and Craigslist. When John Mayer posts "I'm hungry" on Twitter, I know about it instantly. In the same sense, when Joe Smith from Random City, USA posts "I need SEO" on Craigslist, I know about it instantly.

The first day I used this tool, I sent about 40 emails, got 3 clients and made $1250 for 5-6 total hours of work (one of these clients was in Alaska, who knew they made websites up there).

I was getting about 100 fresh leads daily. I've pulled dozens of clients of this system, and it still works.

Heads up, there's a few problems you run into. This is in the grey area of the CL TOS. They may block your email address, your IP, and certain phrases you use in the email (I'm 90% sure my SEO website is blocked from sending in emails).

Other than that, this method still works. If you know how to use proxies, different email accounts, know your SEO/Web Design stuff, and do a bit of work. This system will work for you.

>

The tools are:

Google Reader

and

http://www.searchtempest.com/

>

I know there's tools out there that do this for you, but this creates a constantly updating list of HOT LEADS. I used to login once in the morning and once at night, and send out 5 emails each time.

>

Here are the instructions to set it up.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ypvvdck5d52b4rb

(It's a txt file, so I don't believe a VScan is needed).

This is an extremely untapped market, where you're competing with local competition, and anyone else who is using this system. (one test I did a few months back showed that 4 people were using this system). I was going to write an ebook and sell this, but figured I'd be creating my own competition, and that it would be better to give it back to the JrVIPS, that have taught me a ton.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则