[SEO] Watch Me Build a Website From Scratch and Get Top Google Rankings ASAP

[复制链接]
查看: 320   回复: 0
发表于 2012-5-19 01:31:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
peter;25072 Wrote:Hey guys,

I'm doing a live case study in front of a live audience where i build a website from scratch and take it to the first page of Google ASAP.

You can keep track of my progress here:
    Peter's case study
    http://www.petermaimarketing.com/case-study

RIGHT AWAY as soon as my site was indexed, i started link building. Only 9 days after i registered my domain i am sitting comfortably around mid - top of page 2. Still working on link building and within the upcoming weeks i'll be sure to get on the first page and will aim to get the #1 spot for my main keyword within 2 months of registering the domain, that's my goal lol.

At the end i'll probably sell my exact step by step, day by day, week by week plan of how many links to build and what type and how to structure them to get rankings like this, since i am working on other business models and slowly shifting my focus away from SEO (so might as well share my knowledge and methods).

Anyway if you're interested go check it out.

-Peter

blackfalcon;25077 Wrote:I'm in your list peter and am tracking your results.but you have not answered my questions in your senuke X throttle method lol!.

naughtydog;25081 Wrote:I will look at this. I need all the help I can get !!

peter;25082 Wrote:I must've missed it, been so busy with lots of things lol, mind sending me a PM here?

peter;25101 Wrote:1. I'm doing this to help my list and at the end sell a WSO for those that need help on getting a website put together from start to scratch, and link building to get the rankings needed and ultimately making money, do you think I want to go after a hard keyword and have myself and the people following me wait 3 - 6 long ass months to get the results and finish this case study?

2. I'm not claiming to be good, I'm just helping people

3. This has nothing to do with trying to sell my keyword research course, i don't try to market my stuff here on Imglory, i share my knowledge. My target market is elsewhere

When i first started out i wasted a ton of cash and time trying to figure out this whole SEO game and making money online, if somebody were to actually teach me valuable information and not sell me most of the shit that's out there it would have saved me so much time and money. Most people working online make next to nothing and are struggling to make even a few dollars online, i'm trying to help these people not be a typical "guru" and sell useless junk.

To be honest, your comment pisses me off but I'm not going to be an asshole about it. If you know your stuff then either keep it to yourself or help people, your choice but don't go accusing people of claiming to be good and trying to just sell their stuff.

blackfalcon;25117 Wrote:I had asked how to automate your throttle method using Senuke X Wizard feature with the help of some diagram.Please explain.

banana;25121 Wrote:this is secret?

and can you please tell which tool you are using to check your ranking here
    http://www.petermaimarketing.com/08092011
    and i can't post any comment on your blog ?

peter;25123 Wrote:No secret, i just wanted to keep this thread about my case study rather than several different things.

For the tool that is traffic travis. I like serp attacks pro better because i find it faster to check rankings but i used TT for the screenshot because it changes colors if your rankings go up or down so it looks more user friendly to use as a screenshot.

Some people can comment some can't i don't know what's the problem - i think the theme is buggy or something, i'll try look into it when i can

peter;25124 Wrote:It's not just that, some people are scared of building backlinks right away they let their domain age for several months before they build links, i start mine right away as soon as it's indexed and people can see that it works without needing to be scared of getting sandboxed.

Most people don't have a set out plan either, how many links to build, what type, most people i see just build links randomly at random paces. You can't expect to build like just article directory submission links and expect to rank and see results quickly either. A lot of people need clarification with little things like this. I'm no expert but i just show what works well for me.

Also i couldn't get a completely EMD and i could have added the word info, or whatever else at the end of the domain name but i just chose to add the "s" to make it look neat

chaosman;25958 Wrote:looks interesting thanks!

clear;27785 Wrote:Updates?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则