[流量推广] Website Reviewer Method

[复制链接]
查看: 497   回复: 8
发表于 2012-5-21 02:24:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Step 1) Create a job post explaining that you are looking for an individual to make video reviews of websites and products.

If you need a list of job sites feel free to post your request in this post.

Step 2) When you receive the inquires for the job, inform the
user that there is a test that they must pass. For the test you will
inform the user that they must create a sample product video. You will
provide them with a link to the website where the product is. The
product is actually an affiliate offer of some kind. You could do a free
lead gen offer or a paid offer. I would try a free offer so that the
applicant doesn't have to pay anything to make the review, but I leave
that to you. The website you direct them to can be a cloaked link to the
actual affiliate link. If the user needs a screen recording program,
they can download a trial camtasia version which is good for 30 days. So
for example, if you were pushing a dating affiliate offer, you would
inform the prospect that you need them to go to xyz.com (your cloaked
affiliate site) and sign up as a member, and make a video review of the
process.

Step 3) Once they make the recorded product
review video, you can instruct them to email the video and you will
review it and consider them for the job. After you get enough
submissions you can wrap things up and hire your prospective person for
the job.

Step 4) To add even more good faith to this method, you could
even pay people per video they create for you as an extra incentive, and
post the videos on youtube to promote your affiliate offer even more!

So in a nutshell, your getting paid for each person that goes to your
cloaked site to do a video review, and your benefiting by pushing these
videos on youtube and other social video sites which gets traffic to
your affiliate offer as well! A double wammy!

ahem... I once read a post which discussing watering down traffic[Image: questionmark.gif]
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:24:46 | 显示全部楼层
FYI, I was talking with Doddy123 and he twisted this a bit and came up with a nice idea, he suggested pushing paid traffic with this, by using PPV and CPA. I'm sure you could expand even further with media buys, bill boards on the side of the road and super bowl tv commercial ad spots! Sorry, I got a little EXTREME. LETS MAKE SOME MONEY!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:25:19 | 显示全部楼层
Great share. I like this method. Do you suggest good list of job sites. Thank`s.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:25:28 | 显示全部楼层
Good question. Well as you know many people right now are in need of a job. The economy sucks. I would think about it on a logical level. Obviously you want to get the best ROI (Return On Investment). Your investment is the time, money and energy to setup this strategy. You want the most # of people to reply, so I would suggest selecting a job industry that is in high demand. I don't want to name any specific job industries because if I do that, everyone reading this post will all flock to the same industry and saturate it. There are plenty of industries to focus on and plenty of tools to use to figure out which industry has the most demand. Also be mindful that it depends on the geographic location the job applicants are located in. People in New York may be looking for "X" type of work or industry, while people in Maine are looking for "Y" type of work or industry.

The bottom line here is to try to focus on a job industry that would produce high demand and inquiries that way your investment to promote the job will pay off the best.

After making this decision, you can always go to offer vault or look in the MMD forum for an affiliate offer to push and promote with the job applicant and they can do the website review.

It doesn't really matter the industry you promote to, you can creatively incorporate the responsibilities with the industry you are getting in touch with. Hope this helps.

If you need more advice on this topic feel free to add me as a friend and PM me.
Don't forget to rep and thank me or any post someone writes on MMD that you benefit from. Now go make some money!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:25:39 | 显示全部楼层
Can you tell me some sites( I know about freelancer.com ) but they are too many Bangladesh , Indian citizens and small amount of USA people.

Thanks in advance!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:25:48 | 显示全部楼层
Well if you have small money try sites like backpage and craigslist. Craigslist is $20 I think for a job post. If you have BIG MONEY >$100 try monster and careerbuilder hope this helps!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:26:03 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like someone already got started on career builder, someone is hiring for "online survey takers"

Survey Say.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-21 02:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
To make it more legit I would at least hire a few people to actually do the job, even if its part time or temp, that way you can show you actually hired someone for the position. I'm working on some more money making ideas
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 11:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 听风就是雨 于 2012-10-13 11:36 编辑

此贴已译,地址:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100165-1-1.html ,放在YOUTUBE分类下,谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则