[article rewrite] Unlimited Unique Content For BMR Posts!

[复制链接]
查看: 259   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-19 01:41:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Alright guys I figured i'd give back to the community since its helped me so much.

So many people have trouble writing BMR posts. I realized that BMR only does a quick check to see if pieces of the post have been indexed. Whats actually written they don't really care about at all. This got me thinking. I started finding private forums that aren't indexed and would do a search for my keyword related topics. Then copy thread posts, add a line to the beginning with the keyword and the content would go through as unique.

Finding private forums with diverse content for all my sites was tough. The answer though….Angies List. You can get a coupon code that will get you a years membership for nothing. Choose your city and you have a never ending amount of free content. I can literally get about 50 BMR posts in less then an hour.

EXAMPLE: Car insurance niche

Search under Auto Body or any automotive niche, pick a review, add a line somewhere with your keyword and BAM!

"Everything went very very well. This was a vendor who was referred to me by Allstate Insurance Company from whom I was given a detailed written estimate for repair of my car and I wanted to stay within their recommended body shops so that my repairs would be guaranteed. The written Allstate estimate was accepted and the repair did not deviate from the stated price. I was told the repairs would take about two days and that's exactly how long they took. They arranged a rental car for me from Enterprise, and I was conveniently picked up and dropped off at their site. My car looks perfect now. Kevin (the manager) even had the shop guys throw in some touch-up work on some scratches that were on the car. Everyone there was very courteous and very professional. I would definitely use them again if I ever have to. I highly recommend them."

You get the point. Hope this helps some.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 01:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
its good idea i think we can use this content in other places also... can we do GB for http://www.angieslist.com:) how much content do they have inside this site?

Yes... Good idea banana and thank you DP40 for sharing this...

Membership Fees;
    Code:
    http://my.angieslist.com/angieslist/visitor/price.aspx

We can GB the Bundle...

Angies List has a ton of content. It would be better if you didn't have to pay for each city individually. There are a ton of coupon codes for it though so a group buy could get you never ending content. Its also listed by category which is why it is so convenient. Theres no struggling to find relative material. Non-indexed forum content can become a pain in the a$$ finding relevant stuff.

All i'll say though is this is just the tip of the iceberg. Once you start thinking about non-indexed content and where to get it your world opens up into a glorious never ending wealth of quality backlinks with little effort.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则