[CPA] Can't Get Accepted? READ THIS!

[复制链接]
查看: 244   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-21 00:24:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I found this guide to be very useful. I've used this technique and got accepted to 3 of the 5 I've applied for.

OK, I've had a dozen or so people contact me with questions about how they can get accepted into a cpa network. I have a solution and it should work for everyone.

YOU DON'T NEED A WEBSITE!

All to often people are rejected because their website isn't up to par or they just don't have the money to start one. This leaves a lot of people out of the game and that really isn't fair.

I've decided to make this tutorial for people that are having a hard time and could do well for the networks/advertisers if given the chance.

Here's your answer, EMAIL MARKETING!!!

I'm a email marketer myself and have been accepted into two dozen or so networks with no website, no proof of anything and have never been rejected.

This is what you do...

(1) Apply to a network

(2) Within the comment section of the application (each network has one) write something like this...

"I'm a email marketer with close to 10,000 geo-targeted, double opt-in email's. I send a weekly/daily newsletter to my members and include serveral offers with it".

(3) Sometimes the application requires you to fill in a website. If this is the case, use either a free domain (free blog) or just type http://email.com. This tells the person reviewing the application your a email marketer.

(4) Talk to your account manager! If you can't find a contact phone number on the network's website, CALL YOUR AM! If not, your going to have to wait till they call you.

(5) Discussion with your account manager...

YOU: Hi, I'm John Smith. I'm a email marketer with 6 months of experience. I've got close to 10,000 geo-targeted, double opt-in email's.

AM: May I ask how you got those email addresses?

YOU: I run several membership websites that offer free ebooks and daily newsletters for my members. The members have double opted for my emails and I include offers with my newsletters. (Note: Your membership sites can be about anything, debt, freebies, tech news, whatever)

AM: Wow, that's great. Can I see one of your websites?

YOU: Sorry, I'd show you, but I've had too many of my sites stolen in the past.

AM: That's OK, I understand. Can I ask you how you go about sending your emails, what service do you use? And do you apply a suppression list?

YOU: I use Aweber to send my emails, each email includes a opt-out on the bottom of every email I send. Yes, I apply the suppression list for every network.

AM: OK, how many people opt-out of your email each month?

YOU: I'd say about 2%.

AM: This sounds great, what type of offers do you promote?

* At this point the AM has already accepted you and is now moving on to general questions that will better help him/her choose offers that might suit you etc. You need to tell the AM exactly what you want to promote and he/she will get you started.

I know your probably asking yourself, but I don't do emails. Well, that's ok. Think about it this way, you've been accepted into a network. At this point you can use a website, emails, whatever. I'd suggest using a double meta refresh for all your offers, but you should be doing that anyway right?

The truth is, once your accepted, you can do whatever you want within the guidelines of the network's TOS.

You are now one of thousands of publishers on a network. If you decide at a later point to use a website to promote offers, WHATEVER, go ahead and do it. YouTube, Social 'marketing', HAVE AT IT!

I hope this helps the people that are having a tough time getting into a network.

* The information provided should be altered in order to keep your application unique.
发表于 2012-10-21 09:46:08 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100306-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则