翻译贴:amazon挣钱法(书籍营销)

[复制链接]
查看: 2539   回复: 33
发表于 2012-10-10 11:31:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Amazon Method
amazon挣钱法(书籍营销)

The method outlined in this guide requires no marketing or advertising, because that's done for you by Amazon. They will promote you hard, for free, because they want your product to sell, and they reach millions of people a day.No, I'm not going to tell you to re-sell other people's books. The way to earn real cash on Amazon is by publishing books yourself. This is an easy process, and I'm going to show you how to create an entire book in a single day, from start to finish. If you can publish a book a day, you can publish 30 books in a month, and your earnings will increase exponentially.But first I'm going to show you why this method works so well, why the market isn't saturated, and the big secret that most self-publishers don't know. I'm also going to show you exactly how to design a book, how to find the right niches to write about, and how to get your books ranking high on Amazon.Why this method worksIf you've done any internet marketing, you know how hard it is to drive traffic to your unknown site or product. It takes time, money, and effort. When you publish a book on Amazon, all of that work disappears. You publish the book, and you're done. They deal with marketing, advertising, refunds, support, and mailing out the books. You sit back and enjoy the monthly royalty checks. You write one book in one day, and take in royalties from that for years to come. Of course, to get the most out of this method, you'll want to build an army of titles: 20-50

本方法不需要你自己去做推广,搞流量,因为所有这些亚马逊都帮你完成了,当然,这里我不是教你去二次出售别人写的书,而是让你去写自己的书,我会告诉你怎样在一天之内完成一本书的制作,这样一个月你就可以制作30本书出来,首先你要明白为什么这个方法是如此有用,为什么这个市场还没有饱和,以及我的一些秘密技巧。不管你做其它任何营销活动,最头疼的无疑就是流量,但是在亚马逊,你完全不用担心这个,你只需要用心做好你的书就行了,其它的所有工作亚马逊都帮你完成了,而且比你自己去做要好的多,你现在只需要写出来足够多的书就行了,比如说写个20-50本。

Question: If it's so easy, why isn't the market saturated?Answer: Because most people don't know what they're doing. They have issues with the technical aspect of self-publishing (which you will see is very pain-free if you tackle it the right way), they don't realize which books sell and which don't, and most importantly, they don't know the big secret that will enable them to write a book a day.To make great money self-publishing on Amazon, you need to publish at least 15 books. To most people, that sounds like a task that would take 5 or 10 years, or more. Most people don't want to devote that much time, understandably. Because people don't know how to publish a book a day, they aren't jumping onto this royalty machine – it looks like too much work. That's why the market isn't saturated, and that's why you can still make great money with this method.Question: How many books do I need to publish to make this worth my time?Answer: The more books you publish, obviously the more money you will make. But here's a very rough guide to how many books you'll need to publish to make the income you're looking for:

你肯定会问,如果真是这么简单,那么为什么市场还不饱和呢,那我来告诉你,因为很多人并不知道他们要做什么,他们不知道怎么去写一本书(其实如果掌握方法的话是很容易的),他们不知道要定位什么样的书,更重要的是,他们不知道如何一天写一本书的秘密,想通过这个方法挣到大钱,你需要写至少15本书,对于多数人来说,他们认为这要花费5-10年的时间来完成,没有人愿意花这么长的时间,这就是为什么市场还不饱和而你能赚到钱的原因
我花费多少时间,值得吗,要写多少书。。。你可以参考一个大致的功式。
5 books = 1,050 per month10 books = 2,100 per month20 books = 4,200 per month50 books = 10,500 per month100 books = 21,000 per month

This isn't exact, but it is roughly accurate, depending on the price you decide to sell your book at, and the type and quality of books you publish.Question: Will I need to get reviews to sell books?Answer: You'll sell more books if you have reviews, yes. I'll show you exactly how to get tons of reviews quickly and for free.Why selling on Amazon should be a no-brainerAmazon gets over 40 million hits per month.They rank at #33 on Alexa.com.They have a page rank of 9.You can't do better than Amazon for selling your books. And the best part is that they market your books for you. They will show your book's listing under the listings of dozens of other similar books. They will put you on the front page and recommend your book to customers. They have a mind-blowing mailing list full of people who trust them, and they're sending them recommendations to go buy your book. And you pay nothing for this invaluable, automatic marketing tool that is Amazon.Also, because Google trusts Amazon so much, your book can easily become the first listing on Google for your title's keywords, sometimes in as little as a day.Getting Started

上面的这个数据并不确切,还要根据你的定价和书的质量来决定
那么需要评论吗,当然,我会告诉你如何免费得到足够多的评论
为什么在亚马逊上出售,因为它每月有4千万的点击量,世界排名33位,PR是9,最重要的是它们会尽力帮你营销,你的书会和其它同类书籍放在一起,会被推荐给他们数量巨大的高质量邮件用户,而且所有这一切都是免费的,另外,Google非常认可亚马逊,你写的书的关键字最快一天就可以出现在Google上。
非话不多说,开始吧
A basic outline of the publishing process1. The website you will use to publish your books is createspace.com (it's a subsidiary of Amazon). When you submit your book to them, they will review it, check to make sure it's all ready to print, and then you can order a proof copy. Proof copies cost about $3 plus shipping. You'll receive the proof copy within 2-3 business days, but they tell you it can take several weeks. I've never had a proof take longer than 4 days to receive.2. After you've checked the proof to make sure it looks like it should, go into your account and check off the box that says you're satisfied with your proof. Now Createspace will automatically submit your book to Amazon, and within a week your book will be available to buy on Amazon. Exciting!3. Now that your book is available, you need reviews and tags. One way to get these is to post toforums and say you're giving away free copies of your book in exchange for reviews and tags, but let them know that you're only giving away the ebook version, not the actual print copy.4. Another way to get reviews and tags is to go to this "Book Review Club" thread on the Createspace forum and offer your book for review in exchange for giving others reviews: https://www.createspace.com/en/community/thread/2212?tstart=0

基本步骤:
way 1. 到createspace发布你的书,这是一个亚马逊旗下的网站,他们会评估一下是否适合印刷,你可以订购一个样本,大约要3美元左右,一般几天就会收到2,收到合,到邮箱确认无误 ,对方就会把书提交到亚马逊了,一切就是这么简单,3你会需要一些评论,可以到论坛上找些人来做,作为回报,给他们这本书的电子版就行了,4还有一个方法就是到https://www.createspace.com/en/community/thread/2212?tstart=0这个网站去和别人交换评论。

You are done. Time to get started on your next book.5.完成,开始弄第二本书Designing your booksThe first thing I want to go over is that using Photoshop to design your books is by far the easiest route you can take. Photoshop is extremely easy to obtain on torrent sites or you can get a 30 day trial at adobe.com. You can easily publish 20 books in the 30 day trial if you set yourself to the task.Since I don't use any other method to publish books, I'm only going to be showing you how to create a book using Photoshop. Any version of Photoshop will work for this.First, you'll need a template for your book. Go to: https://www.createspace.com/Products/Book/Scroll down to the bottom, until you see "Configure your template." Choose 6x9, black and white with bleed, and paper color should be white. The number of pages will vary, obviously.In case you want to know why we chose these settings:We chose 6x9 because it's the standard size for a book. Black and white because color books are too expensive to make a nice profit from; bleed because if you don't choose bleed you'll have a hassle putting any designs in your book. You'll need the paper color to be white because we're designing in Photoshop, and will be using white as our background, since we don't know the exact shade of cream Createspace uses in books.

开始制作你的书,我推荐用PS,你可以去下载破解版或者到官方下载30天试用版,如果你用心的话,30天足够你作出20本书了,我只使用这一种方法,任何版的PS都是可以的
首先,到https://www.createspace.com/Products/Book/搞一个模板,in,拉到最下面,选择配置你的模板,格式选择6*9因为这是标准大小,选择黑白搭配,彩色的太贵,白色作为背景

Now open the Photoshop template in Photoshop. You'll see your template as a layer called "guides." The template is self-explanatory. Use the guides to design the front and back cover of your book. Remember to delete the "guides" layer before you submit this to Createspace.I would like to interject here that if you don't know how to use Photoshop, there are many great tutorials on YouTube, and also that you only need very basic knowledge of Photoshop to create a book. If you're still not comfortable with it, hire someone from elance.com to design it. The artists there are desperate for work and are willing to do it very cheaply.Now that you've designed the cover, crop the document so that only the cover shows, with no white space in the background, and save it as a PDF (this is an option in the drop down list in Photoshop when you choose "save as"). When saving it as a PDF, click on "Compression" on the left side, and then choose Image Quality: High.Next, crop out the back cover. Just keep the front cover. Erase everything on the cover and save it as "interior-template.psd." Now you have a template for the inside as well. From here, it's simple. Just copy and paste your book onto the Photoshop document.When you've finished a page, save as "page1.pdf" and then "page2.pdf" until you've done all the pages. When you're saving the pages of the books as PDF, save them at medium high compression, not higher or lower.Another interjection: This may sound like a lot of work in text, but that's just because I'm trying to beextremely thorough in my explanation, because I don't want you to get stuck at any point. Once you've done this process once, you'll find it quick and easy to repeat.The big secretHere is how you're going to pump out book after book without breaking a sweat:You're going to sell books with lists of ideas.Examples: 101 Ways to Market Your Website for Free, 52 Ways to Be More Creative, 36 Ways to Be More Outgoing.What's so great about this? Each page is a simple idea. Instead of churning out page after page of text, while checking your word count, you're putting a single idea – 2-7 sentences – on each page. And your audience is all the happier for it.Here's an example from one of my own books about marketing your jewelry shop that sells between 3 â€
打开PS模板,按照提示一步一步操作,用这个做出书的封面和封底,如果你不知道怎么用,网上有的是教程,你只需要学习一下基本的操作就行了,多了也用不上,如果还是麻烦,上网上找人完成吧,elance上价格非常便宜,注意另存为PDF格式的,然后压缩,选择高质量。内容页可以命名为PAGE1.PDF这样的格式,压缩时选择一般。另外,这听起来好像很麻烦,因为我要讲的尽可能明白,等你实际操作一下熟练后会发现实在是很简单。下面是关于内容的秘密,建议写成经验列表的形式,比如,101个免费推广的方法,52种方法让你变得更有创造力,36个变得开朗的方法等,为什么要这样,每一页就是一个创意,简单明了,不会另人厌烦,每页只需写上2-7句话就行了,而且你的读者也喜欢这个样子,下面是我的一个关于珠宝商店的例子。
6 copies per day:There are four sentences on that page. Do people mind? No! This is exactly what they want. Quick, easy, and informative. They don't want to sift through all your filler and fluff any more than you want to write it.Where to get the ideas/informationThe best way to obtain the ideas to use in your books is to visit forums.Don't look for articles – most of the time articles are written by people who only barely know the subject they're talking about and have no original ideas.Forums are full of people who really care about the topic, many of them are experts, and they don't post re-hashed information because they'd look like a fool. You'll find a treasure trove of useful, original ideas in forums.All the odds and endsWe've gone through all the important subjects, but there are other things you should know before you start creating books for Amazon.Titles: You need to use very long subtitles on your books. Keep the title on your cover simple, but give it a subtitle that uses as many related keywords as you can without looking spammy. Here's the title of the book I used in my example:

我的这本书每天大概要出售3-6本,在每一页上只有4句话,人们会介意吗,当然不会,他们想得到直接有效的信息,而不是要你长篇大论,那么哪里去获得信息和点子呢,最好的方法是去相关的论坛,不要去拷贝文章,这个方法已经用滥而且内容多是陈旧落后的,论坛才是最好的地方,这里的信息与时俱进,随时更新,不同的人们分享各自的经验,你只需要收集起来就好了,做好了这些,你已经是万事俱备了,在开始之时,我还有一点小小的建议,你的书的封面标题一定要简洁明了,但是可以有很多的副标题,来看一下我的例子。

101 Ways to Market Your Online Jewelry Shop: Free and Cheap Ways to Market, Promote, Advertise, and Increase Traffic to Your Online or Etsy Jewelry Shop and Sell Your Jewelry NowRoyalties: Createspace/Amazon take out about half the cost of the list price of your book. So if you're selling your book for $20, you'll receive $10 in royalties. In the rough guide I used to answer the "How many books do I have to publish to make this worth my time?" question, I made the presumption that you would sell 1 copy of each book every day for $14 and make a $7 royalty. Obviously you can sell your book for much more or much less than this.Getting paid: Createspace pays by direct deposit or check around the end of the month following the month you made sales. For example, you sold 1000 books at $14 each in February. At the end of March you'll receive $7,000.Making changes: It's a pain to make changes via Createspace, so I recommend you use Amazon Advantage. It's free for a trial period of 1-2 months, and it's $30 a year after that. It allows you to change the cover image for your book, write longer descriptions, include reviews in the description section, add your blog to the description section, and change the title. Find it at advantage.amazon.com.How many sales you can expect: The first couple of weeks you publish your book, sales might be a little slow. But after a month or two you should expect to consistently sell 1 copy per day of each book. That's about average – some books will do better and some worse. Does it not sound like much? That's why you need to publish dozens of books. If you sell just 1 copy every day of 20 titles, you'll make$4,200 a month. And after all 20 of those titles are up on Amazon, you're done. You can just sit back and enjoy the royalties for years.

珠宝店网上营销的101个方法:免费,快速的推广你的商店,带来流量,现在就行动吧。另外,亚马逊会拿走你所销售收入的一半,通常情况下,我把书的定价定为14,也就是说,你会得到7美元,当然也可以定的高一点,收款是隔月的,也就是说你这个月一共挣了7000元,下个月底你才会收到这个月的钱,利用好createspace,通常情况下我不建议你做出改动,有一些收费的高级功能,你可以根据需要选择,你要好好利用亚马逊的优势,你可以有1-2个月的试用期,过后年付是30美元,这些收费功能允许你修改封面图片,写很长的描述信息,增加评论信息,还可以添加Blog等,更多功能,到advantage.amazon.com.查询
关于我们关心的挣钱的问题,刚开始的几周,销售肯定会有些低,但是一二个月后,基本上可以有稳定的销售,每书每天每份拷贝是可以的,这是平均数,肯定有些书销量好点有些差点,假如一天卖出20份拷贝,那就是4200刀,如果你对这个结果还不满意,那就去创作更多的书出来,然后你就可以笑着坐着数钱了

Finding ideas for topics: If you're stumped on topics, try looking at the Amazon top 100 selling books here: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books"]Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Books. Updated hourly.[/ame] Now, look through the titles and see what people are interested in. Right now I see a book on how to stop procrastinating, and one on how to be a better father. So, here are the books you could write: 10 Sure-Fire Ways to Stop Procrastinating, and 50 Fun and Adventurous Ways to Spend Time with Your Kids

如果你不知道写什么,到[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books"]去看看什么是最好卖的,什么是人们感兴趣的,我看到两本,一本是如何据绝拖延,一本是如何做一个好父亲,所以你的书就可以写成:拒绝拖延10个肯定成功的方法,50个有趣的方法让你和你的孩子共度美好时光。

In summary:1. Think of a topic.2. Search forums for original ideas on the topic and keep the best.3. Write these ideas in your own words.4. Put these words onto pages in Photoshop.5. Design cover.6. Submit cover and pages to Createspace.7. Receive proof copy and check box indicating satisfaction with proof.8. Your book goes live on Amazon in a week or less.9. Obtain reviews and tags for your book.10. Rinse and repeat.For just 1 month of work, you can have a consistent, passive, high income for years. You don't have to break any rules or use any sneaky methods, so you'll never have to worry about being shut down. Keep in mind that this method can become saturated if too many people become aware of it, so try to keep it to yourself, for your own sake as well as others.you decide.

总结:
1,想一个主题
2,上论坛找相关素材
把你收集来的信息用自己的话转述
用PS做出来
设计封面
提交到createspace
接收样本看是否满意
你的书会在一周内登陆亚马逊
搞一些评论
重复
辛苦一个月,你就能获得丰厚的,长久的收益,不必担心违反什么规则,或用什么不好的方法,不用担心被K号,这个方法知道的人越少越好,不过也不太要紧,因为很多人是只看不做,一个月的辛苦努力,值不值自己衡量

评分

参与人数 1T币 +1 收起 理由
快乐蘑菇 + 1

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-12-11 04:06:18 | 显示全部楼层
晕了!贵啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-23 21:11:53 | 显示全部楼层
看不起
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-23 21:19:48 | 显示全部楼层
看不起
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-15 11:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
可以打折么??翻译贴:amazon挣钱法(书籍营销)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-15 13:31:49 | 显示全部楼层
这么贵呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-15 16:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
要命啊!这么贵!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-18 14:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
太贵买不起 现在攒币要看月光姐的贴子 我说 月光姐 你的帖子能否便宜点,否则大家也不敢买其他人的帖子了翻译贴:amazon挣钱法(书籍营销)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-19 20:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
貌似网上有的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-24 03:10:22 | 显示全部楼层
卖东西前,至少要对你卖的东西做点介绍吧。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-9 20:33:51 | 显示全部楼层
有点乱,不过东西不错!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 13:38:22 | 显示全部楼层
好长,带了好多英文
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 13:43:48 | 显示全部楼层
进来学习了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-1 23:17:14 | 显示全部楼层
现在好像已经不怎么行得通了吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-9 13:29:18 | 显示全部楼层
这是正规营销书籍amazon的方法,网上有例外一种方法,是搜集免费书 然后发到amazon。
呵呵 我说一下 啊,后一种方法,以前大概2010年前可能可以,而且有人转了大钱。但现在不行了,我试过,尤其你是以外国人的身份去上传书籍,他会人工审核,并要求你提供电子出版权证明。所以,别搜集免费书了。
楼主说的方法,其实还是自己制作书籍,费电力气,但书质量好了还是可以的,如果质量不好,amazon有大把的书是0销量的,你可以自己去查。

评分

参与人数 1T币 +2 收起 理由
Leeker + 2 認眞參與

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-13 15:39:52 | 显示全部楼层
方法可以拓展思路           
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-13 15:58:55 | 显示全部楼层