[Email Marketing] The Death of Email Marketing?

[复制链接]
查看: 333   回复: 3
发表于 2012-5-24 00:46:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Over the next few days, y'all might get an email touting "The Death of Email Marketing" from Scott Blouch. (sp? Boulch? Bowelch? Belch?)

Granted, emailing may not be as effective as it once was, especially if you're one of those goo-roos that hypes anything and everything to your list until they poke a fork in their eye to avoid reading it. But, email is FAR from dead.

Anyway, the whole gist of this spamalicious free report is to get you to sign up for $99 a month under whomever sent you the "offer," so you can go out and sell SMS text marketing to local businesses.

DON'T DO IT!

You can go ahead and sign up for the hype, just to get the info and the idea but, if you really want to sell sms text marketing to local businesses, there are ways you can set up your own service to sell to them, without it costing you $99 a month. The scam here is, it's a MLM scheme. The scheme is run by some scam artists at izigg.com. I call them scam artists because of their previous track records...

Brian Underwood, Dr. Scott Elliott, Jason Borne and others have all been involved in failed MLM deals and scams before. Burnlounge and Localadlink are 2 that come to mind.

I got a copy of the report and I have to admit, for anyone who is OK with cold calling on local businesses, it's not a bad idea. What IS a bad idea is signing up under Belch or any of his downline to resell the service hyped in the report. Take the time to do a little research and set up your own service.

I'll be posting this exact thing on a few other forums, in case y'all see it someplace else.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:46:14 | 显示全部楼层
wow.. I never seen such a vehement anti-promo post. The Death of Email Marketing?

If email marketing is dead, why do I get 10 emails a day about 'the next biggest thing' from everyone claiming to know what they are talking about? The Death of Email Marketing?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
Well then you've never seen me get worked up. This is pretty bland compared to some of the stuff that gets me excited.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 00:46:33 | 显示全部楼层
Ok, where's the report then springer? ;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则