[Social Media] Soical Network - The Rewards Method

[复制链接]
查看: 292   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-29 11:08:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is a fun simple social networking method that wont get you rich but couldn't be easier to earn some quick cash everyday. This works on virtually any social networking site, although I wouldn't recommend using Myspace.

The first thing you will need is a domain and hosting. If you've never gotten a domain, I recommend using godaddy.com its easiest to set everything up. So the domain you want to buy should be something along the lines of freerewards4u.info rewards4free.info etc etc. Godaddy has .info domains for $1.49 currently, and this will be your only cost for this method. Then set up your hosting.

You need to be a member of a CPA network with one field submits (e-mail submits or zip code submits). I recommend hydra, xy7, neverblue, or copeac. Free laptop offers work great for this method. Get your code and paste it after URL= into notepad <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" content="0;URL="> and save the file as index.html. Ftp to your site create a folder with the social network name you are working with and upload index.html into that folder you created with the social network name. Your now ready to send traffic to your link.

Godaddy has an ftp client built in if you don't know how to do that.

So we are going to create a new profile with the first name being whatever site you are spamming, and the last name "rewards" or something similar if you think it would work better. If you wish you could use something with the sites logo as your picture so it looks official. Now under profile description and / or some of the other fields enter in something like:

"If you are seeing this profile you have been randomly selected to receive a prize from (social network name) to get it go to (yourdomain.info/socialnetworkfolder) and follow the instructions. Thank you for being a valued member of (social network name)!"

I would strongly recommend using a proxy for this, read Mike's Proxy 101 tutorial under training / fundamentals its great.
So we will be doing a wide search for profiles on whatever site we are using almost all of them will show you who is currently online. We will be targeting these as they are quickest to respond. Click on the profile and then send a message that says something like:

"Congratulations you have been randomly selected by (social network name) to receive a random prize! To claim it just go to this profile and follow the directions. Thanks for being a part of (social network name)" You'd be amazed how many people actually do it.

If you can find a bot of some sort to do the message sending for you obviously it will be easier

I will expand and add to this as I get questions.
发表于 2012-9-25 01:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99903-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则