[Twitter] Twitter spam > LP = ban?

[复制链接]
查看: 443   回复: 7
发表于 2012-5-24 01:02:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have a whitehat site but rather fancy doing some Twitter spam to get some traffic to it. If I use something like Tweet Attacks with Wait and Reply, burn through some Twitter accounts but send that traffic to mysite.com, will mysite.com get banned from Twitter? i.e. will they close accounts with this url or even a *marked as SPAM* redirect to this url?

I want to Twitter spam but without risking a whitehat domain ban!

Thanks,

Jon
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:02:34 | 显示全部楼层
No I don't think they do that - however you can always just get different link shorteners, or use other domains and redirect. Tons of things you can do to still get the traffic there, but I've never had this problem as far as I know.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:02:42 | 显示全部楼层
Well, I was going to use a link shortener anyway so its really Twitter spam > *marked as SPAM* > LP. I have thought about Twitter spam > *marked as SPAM* > (Framed LP or forwarded domain). My understanding is that if my site is site1.com, I can buy site2.com but have it point to site1.com? And if so, does clicking links on the forwarded site keep the url to site2.com or will it shift to site1.com?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
There's many ways to use one domain as another. However - if you are just redirecting site2.com to site1.com - it literally just opens up site1.com (as well as showing it as site1.com in the browser window) so all the links and everything are the same. Site1.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:02:59 | 显示全部楼层
How can I do it so that I have site2.com show up as the url?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:03:06 | 显示全部楼层
How can I do it so that I have site2.com show up as the url?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:03:19 | 显示全部楼层
You could just iframe 100% the site1.com.

So you'd create an index.html on site2.com - and in there - you'd use code like this:
  1. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "‐//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head><title>Your Uber Title Goes Here</title> <meta name="description" content="Write your description here." /> <meta name="keywords" content="keyword1, keyword2, keyword3, etc." /> </head> <frameset rows="100%,*" border="0">
  2. <frame src=" http://site1.com/" frameborder="0" />
  3. <frame frameborder="0" noresize /> </frameset> </html>
复制代码
I used that to "cloak/frame" a clickbank site on my niche sites before. Worked fine.

I can't remember though - if they click on links in that frame, whether it then goes out of the frame and will show site1.com as the address.. You can just test it I suppose.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
I think with iframes the url remains the same. Maybe I should remove reference to my real domain in the site logo whlst I blast the shit out of it! Twitter spam &gt; LP = ban?

Thanks for the code anyway.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则