[流量推广] How much should you pay for targeted traffic

[复制链接]
查看: 624   回复: 7
发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If your stuffing traffic most people use ppv and amazon cause maybe someones going to go and buy after you stuff them its a numbers game, but what if you can send targeted traffic to a niche how much is too much to spend per visit. I know its about testing, conversions roi etc so I dont know why I'm asking lol ok I'll ask another question what do you guys spend on your traffic that you stuff? per visitor and are you targeting your traffic in any way when your buying your traffic
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:11 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe test out stuffing on similar sites you own first to see the conversion rate and average value per 1000 visitors. On my untargeted traffic I'm getting about 5$ per 1000 I think but that could go up quite a bit if I got credit for a few higher ticket items. A lot of mine have been books so far.

Eventually I'm going to build an amazon section to my site and only stuff that traffic.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:22 | 显示全部楼层
Wtf? 1000 / $5? This is a worse conversion. Usually you get around $15-25 per k. What kind of Traffic are you buying? Grannies 80+? :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
Where do you buy yours, Nuls?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:38 | 显示全部楼层
trafficholder.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:48 | 显示全部楼层
Should have noted I'm not buying traffic this is just from a couple of sites I used to test TCL on. And they are not product oriented so its untargetted as I said How much should you pay for targeted traffic
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:22:58 | 显示全部楼层
pdate just checked my stats and for past 7 days had 10$ per 1k with a 1.10% conversion rate.

And yeserday someone ordered this hehe:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038HTHUQ

And see a few higher priced orders. Will be interesting to see how the month total fares.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-24 01:23:09 | 显示全部楼层
US traffic tends to be more expensive than others because it has far more commerce support. This question you have asked is totally relative, but I don't think you are going to see any major difference in results based on niches when it comes to stuffing. Stuffing is a shotgun blast that just hits innocent bystanders along the way. How much should you pay for targeted traffic It's not a sniper with a headshot. So just forget about the whole quandrum about niches. Just get traffic from real visitors that is based in the same country you are stuffing. US targeted visitors can range on average from $3 to $10 per 1000 depending on the 'quality'. This quality is basically based on how your site will get displayed.. popunder popover insite etc.

You can see some killer results in PPV of course, because you are hitting them right at the point of sale by hijacking traffic while its going to the shopping site itself. This traffic is far more expensive than CPM, but the conversions are higher. You can get really fancy though and target specific product pages of high value items like TVs. How much should you pay for targeted traffic
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则