[cj] Affilate Marketing Method - $$$/month Autopilot.

[复制链接]
查看: 326   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-29 10:25:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello Guys
After trying many times and failing finally I got a working autopilot method which is working for me,and I am gonna share it here as most of the things I implemented are learnt from here -:

So here is what I used(Tools/networks)-
1) SB
2) 100 YT accounts
3) 5 private proxies
4) CJ
5) Animoto Account

And here is what I exactly did -

1)I found out a product from CJ.

2)Searched for a exact match domain and I was lucky that I got.

3)Created a review page for that product by modifying a Sales WP theme

4)Tried for SEO for a month but failed,so left that option

5)Now for traffic I turned towards video sites,I created a video using animoto(This thing is damn simple,Just find relevent images,create some things in PS with text on them and add them in animoto)

6)After creating one video,I used the same video to generate multiple videos,this can be done by adding some text/images to your existing video in the begining
I created 15 such variations.

7)Uploaded the video's in 15 accounts(YT) with diffrent title,description.

8)used some of other accounts to rate it and like it manually (I didnt had YTA that time Affilate Marketing Method - $$$/month Autopilot.)

9)Again thought that YT is not end of video world and posted same stuff on other video sites

10)Scrapeboxed the Video links,dont know why I did it but it had some good effect

Timespan and things achieved:
These all things were done in a 7-10 days as I did this 1st time.
Now from 16th July I am #3 for a keyword on YT which has About 5,170,00 results on big G. and #4 for similar keyword
I recieve about 200-250 hits a day

Results-
I made 100$ in 20 days till now.
Now it may seem very less to many people here but remember all I did was a weeks work and after that I didnt look at it and it will be making me 8-12 $ a day untill I am ranked in video sites.

Now imagine of setting up 8-10 sites.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
发表于 2012-9-23 09:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则