如何分析google中排名前十的网站竞争力------翻译贴

[复制链接]
查看: 658   回复: 9
发表于 2013-7-10 21:45:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 barry82 于 2013-7-10 21:47 编辑 5 q) H+ f7 S% u! \

, B' w! A: v3 k! C6 o翻译了一遍关于竞争力分析的文章,观点和月光稍有些出入,但是方法很值得借鉴。求点T币,希望大家不要太吝惜,谢谢~~~# o8 c. I5 U2 U% q; V
2 _$ {( z! _  m* i% R& ]
! @$ t9 {. Z% S) b9 D
Understanding how difficult it is to rank in the top 10 of Google for your chosen keyword is probably the most important skill you can acquire when it comes to building niche websites. Unfortunately, it is also the most difficult skill to learn. Bar none, picking keywords that are too difficult to rank for are the #1 reason why websites fail.
$ j" i* d& ]# G3 W( l在建立自己的关键词niche网站时,最重要的事情或许莫过于能够理解将其排进google前十的难度,然而,这也是最难学的东西。无一例外的是,你挑选的关键词太难基本上是上站失败的头号原因。9 ^& Y, I; L( p( V

- \5 x) S, z, z7 G( V- a6 bMost people just do not have the ability to effectively analyze the top 10 results in Google OR do not have the discipline to only go after low competition keywords. Luckily, this skill can be acquired with experience, serious study, and effort. In my post today, I hope to shed some light on how you can effectively analyze how difficult the top 10 results in Google are for your keyword.
; J$ u1 |" f7 r% u. o: O大部分人不能有效地分析google前十的网站,或者没有寻求低竞争力的关键词的原则。好在这些技能可通过经验的积累、认真的学习和努力可以掌握。在我今天的文章里,我要和大家分享一下如何能够有效地分析选中的关键词排进google前十的难易程度。
2 r6 O6 F7 x, W3 o
" H3 d' x) a# d, AI first want to point out that I am NOT talking about the number of competitors in Google.  For some reason, people still type their keyword into Google and look at the number of competing pages to judge how difficult a keyword is to rank for.  This is ridiculous!  Even if you are looking at “exact match” results – you are still being mislead.  If you are doing this, please stop now – as this will tell you nothing about how hard it is to get where you want to be – which is on the first page of Google.  I don’t care if there are 300 trillion competing websites for my keyword, if the first page of Google is filled with weak websites, I will go after it!! U0 Q$ h: ^8 i3 [6 O: f3 p
我需要指出的是我不会讨论google里有多少竞争者。由于某些原因,一些人仍然将自己的关键词键入到google里,然后通过查看搜出结果数量来判断排名的难易程度。这是荒谬的做法!即便你再搜索“完全匹配”的结果,是依旧会被误导。如果你还在这样做,请你停下来,因为这根本无法告诉你任何能让你的网站进入google前十的信息。我根本不在乎针对你的关键词是否有超过300万亿的网页搜索结果,如果首页的网站充斥着很弱的网站,我依旧会冲进去。
8 _+ H6 C% Z5 m" l: C2 J+ X- |3 k3 a
Okay, now that I have that cleared, what exactly am I talking about then?  Well, if you know anything about search engine optimization, you know a thing or 2 about how to rank a website in Google.  So, what we want to look at is how well the top ranking sites are doing these SEO tactics.  Some of these things that websites do to rank well in Google are this: use keyword in article, use keyword in titles, build links to site, build links with keyword as anchor text, and other factors.  So, these are some of the things we need to analyze to determine if the competition is weak.
* ?# j  L4 h) |$ i6 A9 |( D& ^4 k( A  g3 F# e0 K0 R
好了,到目前为止,我明确了什么?如果你了解了搜索引擎优化,就对google如何做排名知道了一二。所以,我们想知道高排名的这些网站的SEO策略做的如何。这是一些在google做好排名的因素:在文章中使用关键词,在标题上使用关键词,为网站创建外链,用关键词作为链接的文本,以及其它的一些因素。所以,这些事情需要分析以判断竞争强弱。
. {7 q9 v& g/ I4 ^5 Y% l7 v- Y* f, m  g7 n
Ranking Factors to Look At
; P; E, B  v1 d' |  O! {. y查看排名的因素
# {0 a8 Z1 `% E; p/ I/ `; _5 aHere are the criteria that I look at to Analyze the Competition:9 P0 q: ]( J0 |$ V! ~& j( \/ w. B
我用以下条件分析竞争力
# P0 J: Q/ K* p9 qRelevant Content. Is the keyword in the content?% \& O! E6 W( @5 S
内容相关性:关键词与内容. U% ]# y# Y: {3 o0 t
Optimized Title. Is the keyword used in the title?
7 G) o; i8 I; S5 x" l* u标题优化:关键词是否出现在标题中?
  w# |$ ~. e9 y' s* U( uTargeted Content. Is the entire site about your chosen keyword?  Or does the page just happen to mention the keyword?4 Y$ a* u, ~& ]7 C3 Z3 g
目标内容:是否整个网站都是关于你的关键词的?还是只是文章提提到了关键词?
' ~2 h# s) K0 {: U; ]0 |Page Links. How many links are there to the ranking PAGE?
) C$ R# G1 G" W9 V$ V* V页面链接:排名的页面有多少外链?" y, f' k  c" Y  G
Site Links. How many links to the root domain of the site?3 v8 v- i' P7 Q5 U9 C: y
站点外链:域名有多少外链?- Z) K9 X3 R* A8 _7 l% o( n, J
Authority Links. Are there .edu, .gov, DMOZ, or Yahoo Directory links?3 g: y; d& f. Q
权威链接:是否有edu, gov, DMOZ或Yahoo Directory链接?
% A" P& h3 G4 d3 O4 _% kGoogle PageRank. What is the Google PageRank?( j* b/ |+ I8 g
google PR:PR的值是多少?
/ _# u( n3 G6 l! i4 V3 ARoot Domain? Is the ranking page a root domain or a subpage?/ I9 ?1 }3 A3 k
是否域名:排名页是域名还是子页?" a7 g, p) K' q$ s/ @0 f+ ^
Site Age. What is the site age?
$ s: @. ~: s5 v/ S站点年龄:站点的年龄多大?
- G7 |) Z: ~& O* {) |Type of site. Is the ranking page a weak type of site like: article directories, forums, Yahoo Answers, other Q&A sites, social sites, or other user
* s/ T+ b! M2 K3 N- mgenerated type sites?You could certainly go alot deeper and start looking at things like whether or not the ranking pages have links pointing to them that use the keyword in the anchor text, etc – but that gets pretty cumbersome.  And because I like to find ranking pages that have fewer than 10 links or even NO BACKLINKS many times, I don’t worry too much about the anchor text.  This is because I go for very low competition keywords.  If you are looking at more difficult niches, you may need to do more analysis than I discuss here; but most people will do just fine finding low competition keywords using the criteria I have listed above and will discuss further below.. I- Z% \! `! L7 t% ^1 X
网站类型:排名页是弱站的吗?比如:文章目录、论坛、Yahoo问答,其它的QA站点、社交网站或其它用户产生出来的站点?你当然也可以更深入一些去观察,排名页是否有链接指向它们,这些链接的锚文本是关键词等等,这是很笨的做法。因为很多时候,我喜欢看那些具有少于10个外链甚至没有回链的排名页。我不会太担心这些锚文本。因为我喜欢非常低竞争的关键词(个人注:这一点跟观点不太一样)。如果你在看非常难的niche,你就需要做更多的分析。但是大部分人能够通过我上面提到的条件寻找低竞争的关键词,并且做得很好。下面会详细讨论。, D. S+ P  H$ ^/ ~; W2 A; C! N
! k+ d" C. j5 p: @9 m) j* _
The Importance of Relevant Content' S- Z9 g: X+ C% b3 K
You will notice that the first 3 ranking factors that I mentioned deal with relevant content on the ranking sites.  I stress the importance of determining whether or not a ranking site is actually targeting your keyword or whether they just happen to mention the keyword in passing.  The reason is simple, if a site is ranking for a keyword almost by accident (because they simply mention a keyword in their content) – then you can feel confident that you can outrank them with more targeted content and links.: r* M. E7 W, j) `- @
内容相关的重要性+ p; r# M; E6 Y  w4 ~! t
我提到的前3个排名因素都跟内容有关。我一再强调的重点是:排名的站点确实是你的关键词相关的,还是只是提到了关键词。显而易见,如果一个站点只是意外的排在前面了,你当然很有信心通过更目标化的内容和链接超越它。' _, n7 j. N+ U( \2 [- Q% ^
9 x3 q* c& e$ [
There really are millions of keywords out there that have sites ranking which may not even be using the keyword in the title of their page.  This is a BIG sign of weakness.  So, even if the site has a high PageRank and has thousands of links to the ranking page, if the site is not really targeting your keyword – you can still outrank them very easily.3 d7 E9 a  p  B2 r
的确有上百万的关键词,其排名网站在文章标题上面没有使用关键词。这是很弱的标志。所以,即使这个网站有高PageRank和有成千上万的外链指向排名页,如果这个网站并不是真正指向你的关键字,你仍然可以很轻易级别高于他们。
8 J% O0 |. Y6 a& }4 j# ~& a7 O4 ?7 l2 r; {
To drive home this point, I am doing a little experiment and by giving you an example.  I typed in a phrase that no one is targeting right now – “Spencer likes Honeycombs” (a true statement by the way).  Below is an image of the sites ranking for this keyword:+ G$ ]- u+ n1 u& {
为了让你理解这一点,我做了个小实验。我输入一个短语,没有一个是针对关键词的——“Spencer likes honeycombs”。下面是一个图像的网站排名这个关键字:
( Q( B( _  ]% [# `. J" j8 l0 p7 c% h/ Y1 A# o6 W
You will notice that NONE of the ranking sites are really targeting my keyword (of course not!).  None of them use the exact keyword in the title of their page and only use bits and pieces of it in their content.  So, if this were a keyword I was hoping to rank for, I would immediately get excited because I would know that no one is actually trying to rank for this keyword!  Even if these sites had lots of links or a high PageRank I would still feel confident in my decision (of course its better to target keywords that have weak competitors both in content relevancy and links, etc).  Does that make sense?, c3 p* r4 E# Z
So, to make my point even more vivid, I am going to guess that this post will soon rank very high (perhaps #1) for the keyword: Spencer Likes Honeycombs!  The reason?  Simply because I am mentioning the keyword in my article here.  I don’t need any links or anything else – just relevant content.  You can do a Google search and see if I’m right (it may take a day or 2).0 R2 f# h7 w  R, D& X$ m* d! H5 D
So, don’t EVER overlook the importance of relevant content in the article, in the title, and whether or not the entire site is targeting your keywords.  This is why my first 3 points have to do with content.  And YES! you can still find lots of keywords that have weak title competition or content relevancy.4 y  A1 T1 ]6 r9 ?
- c( e# b+ F! q0 ^0 t+ ~
你会注意到所有的排名网站并没有确针对我的关键字(当然不是!)。没有人在标题使用关键字,只是在内容中使用了零星的关键词。所以,如果这是一个我希望的关键字,我就会兴奋,因为我知道没有人试图为这个关键字排名!即使这些网站有很多链接或高pr我仍会对我的决定感到自信(当然在内容相关性和链接都弱了更好)。讲清楚了吗?& E; d4 M- J! v, X$ ~: |% Q/ x( @
所以,为了让我的观点更加清晰,我猜,这篇帖子很快将排名非常高(也许#1),因为我刚提到了关键字:Spencer Likes Honeycombs!只是因为我在本文提到了这个关键词。我不需要任何链接或其他东西——只需要相关内容。你可以做一个谷歌搜索,看看我是正确的(可能需要一两天)。
% z! C" h0 ~; ?' y所以,永远不要忽视相关内容的重要性、标题,以及是否整个网站针对的关键词。这就是为什么我的前3点都与内容有关。是的!你还可以找到大量的关键词,其标题或内容的相关性竞争很弱。
; k. k6 K" c/ M" }3 B- E9 ?1 G0 {' L" l4 Z- {
The Importance of Links
* F% y* z# K3 [5 M外链的重要性$ t1 J. X* s. h1 }* s0 O$ `; I5 c
The next 3 items I discuss for analyzing the top 10 competitors in Google is links.  I look for less than 10 links to the page if possible (I look at the Yahoo Page Links).  Links to the page are MUCH more important than links to the root domain.  Each page of a site ranks individually, so the page links give you a better indication of how strong the ranking page is.
" i( U3 ^8 i( j  }. w  z/ KIf the competitors in Google have relevant Titles/content and have lots of links to their pages then you shouldn’t be targeting the keyword.  You can determine on your own how many links is too many for you, but I like to find results with 10 or less links to the page.  Again, I don’t stress out about how many links are to the root domain, unless the resulting page happens to be the root domain.  In that case, a root domain that is optimized for your keyword and has lots of links built to it – is exactly what you want to avoid!  You will typically want to stay away from these keywords.
8 O: x/ ^, u) gMost of the time you don’t need to worry about .edu, .gov, or DMOZ, or Yahoo Directory links.  I will typically look at these just to make sure the ranking page doesn’t have any.  Most of the time these type of links only become a factor when you are targeting higher competition keywords or looking at beating root domains.  So, if you see ranking pages that do indeed target your keyword with relevant titles and content, and they have lots of .edu or these other authority type links, you should probably just move onto something less competitive.
4 ?; d  H0 X0 O) ]; {( d9 @; Q, m( ~
/ t/ ~% D" ^# i4 K) p1 ?; z6 H( o/ S接下来3项,我要分析排名前十的竞争对手的链接。如果可能的话,我会寻找少于10个外链的页面(看看雅虎页面链接)。链接到页面的重要性大于域名的链接。网站的页面是单独排名的,所以页面链接给了你更好的判断。# a) h/ g- H0 Q; i" R
如果竞争对手标题/内容与关键词相关,且有很多外链,你就不该使用这个关键词。你自己确定多少链接对你而言算太多,但我喜欢10个或更少的页面的链接。再次,我不强调有多少链接到域名,除非域名就是排名页。一个优化了你的关键字的域名页,并且有很多链接——这样的关键词正是你要避免的!你通常远离这些关键词。
2 b1 p3 P) i  M% x7 f/ ^大部分的时间你不需要担心edu,gov,DMOZ,或者雅虎目录链接,我看这些一般只是为了确保排名页没有。9 U- |1 D4 Y! R% ~& P
大多数时候,当你瞄准更高的竞争关键字或想打败域名页时,这类的链接只是一个因素。所以,如果你看到的排名页,确实关键词与标题和内容高相关,还有很多的edu或其它权威类链接时,你或许应该转移到其他低竞争的关键词上去。
: B) X. I2 t+ a( g6 `$ G: D' D: Q' m9 B# M0 X. a
Google PageRank
% K8 w, i6 G! ?3 h; LI won’t go into great detail about what Google PageRank (PR) is other than to say its a number assigned by Google from 0 to 10 that shows how much authority a page has.  Pages or sites can also sometimes have a dash (-) which simply means there is no page rank assigned (this is a good sign for you!).  I like to see ranking sites with a PageRank of 0 or – if they are targeting my keyword.: e0 r; S" p6 U9 C+ j4 ~
However, if they are not really targeting my keyword well (like in my “spencer likes honeycombs” example), then the PageRank really doesn’t matter.  So, don’t get too hung up with PageRank – unless its obvious that the ranking page REALLY is targeting your keyword.  If so, remember that lower pagerank is better for you.  You can certainly still outrank sites with a Pagerank of 3 or 4, but for the low hanging fruit you should really focus on the PR of 0 sites.' {7 G% v2 n9 b: v& ^5 k( v1 U* R
" E' s0 t4 {  e9 m8 i
谷歌网页排名
6 O1 y7 @( S% b+ l5 t, w% J7 N
; O5 W, x0 f: S# a0 N/ g我不详细讨论PR,它从0到10,描述一个页面有多少权威性。有些页面或网站有破折号(-),这意味着没有分配排名(这是一个好迹象!)。我喜欢看页级别为0或-的,且目标是我的关键字。- s- Z# x+ `, C; f# S* J
然而,如果他们不针对我的关键字(比如“spencer likes honeycombs”的例子),那么网页排名真的并不重要。所以,不要太执着于PR,除非很明显,排名页针对你的关键字。如果是这样,低排名页对你有好处。你当然可以超过PR为3或4,但你更应该专注PR为0的网站。
+ m4 v) u& S4 M$ b
. |  g- m+ ?% DOther Ranking Factors5 B; Y) t" v8 V1 E: K
Root Domain or Subpage?; V$ w* K0 `! c- k$ [
其他排名因素
5 f1 }! \2 W8 ]& p: a域名还是Subpage?- P6 B& D3 C4 A. B

5 {2 @& [: k& I7 p7 @- c0 d% aIf the top 10 competitors of a keyword are all root domains, I would probably avoid this.  This usually means that their entire site is targeted and optimized for your chosen keyword.  However, if all the ranking pages are something like: domain.com/subpage1/subpage78/directory/rankingpage.html – this is what you want to see.  The long URL is a good sign for you when looking at the top 10 competitors.
+ J4 b8 Z, Q( a4 \* ], p- |4 h2 [5 v% L+ W
如果排名前十的竞争对手都是域名,我可能会避免。这通常意味着整个网站都是针对这个关键词并且做了优化。然而,如果排名页是:domain.com/subpage1/subpage78/directory/rankingpage.html之类的东西,这就是你想看到的。 长URL对你是一个好事。4 T# |$ E3 f& z$ b2 h- V7 z( h: y# y

. L) G7 q1 y/ A; s9 w2 ^- t9 }Site Age# C% h% a1 f4 _  Y
Older sites tend to have more authority.  I usually only worry about site age if I am targeting a more difficult keyword and need to do some more in depth analysis of the difficulty of ranking for a keyword.' `0 }( t, }+ s/ {# F' E0 n0 l
Type of Site
/ m/ ~) B" z: s  [8 U. NAs mentioned in my original list above, I like to see certain weak types of sites like article directories, forums, Yahoo Answers, other Q&A sites, social sites, or other user generated type sites.  The reason for this is that these types of sites are usually not very good at targeting a specific keyword.  Article directories might mention the keyword in their title, but they usually don’t have any backlinks to the ranking page.  Some of these other types of sites usually just happen to mention the keyword somewhere in the content, but don’t have an optimized page or any relevant links.  Hope that makes sense why these are types of listing you WANT to see in the top 10 (easy to outrank).
3 ]4 j4 p/ t; R; q$ U6 q
; _! F0 R7 L6 t  n网站年龄
5 a( n" |7 \% L! J4 d/ ?旧网站往往拥有更大的权力。我通常只担心网站年龄,如果我瞄准一个更困难的关键字,我需要做更深入的难度分析。5 i; Y3 X/ L5 U
! O5 [4 W' i8 U- V0 @
网站类型- h- ]9 u# Z" I$ n0 N; V5 O5 j2 B
如前所述,我喜欢看到弱竞争网站,如:论坛,文章目录雅虎问答,其他的问答网站,社交网站,或其他用户生成的网站。其原因是这些类型的网站通常不是很擅长针对于特定的关键字。文章目录可能提到关键字,但他们通常没有反向链接到排名页。一些其他类型的网站通常只是碰巧提及关键词,但没有优化的页面或任何相关的链接。希望你能理解为什么希望在前10的排名中看到这类网站。
" X% Y# p: T# V* V) ^7 |$ u1 _3 @# P0 e* z) m7 m: A1 K
Some General Guidelines I Follow
+ B* l0 [& }6 h# C, |8 LThese factors that I have discussed can be a lot to swallow at first.  But I wanted to give you a quick list of some general rules that I use to decide whether or not to target a keyword.4 H: n' U5 A9 j
Target keywords where not all the results are using the exact keyword in the title.
* A" k/ D( V* Q. k  m! p- kAt least 2 of the top 10 results have less than 10 links to the resulting page (0 links preferred)# t4 j! s( n& R3 X' r
At least 2 of the results with less than 10 backlinks also have a PageRank of 0.  Meaning 2 results need to have a PR of zero AND have less than 10 links.( V, Y- C3 u2 z7 Z1 [2 R
Target results with weak types of sites (article directories, forums, etc.).
9 G) C0 p8 j* Z2 p/ i5 oTarget results where ranking pages are NOT root domains.  \2 Z4 G! ?) X
So, if you can find a keyword where the competitors don’t really use the keyword well in the title, 2 results have 0 backlinks to the Page AND have a PageRank of zero – then you are MONEY!  Yes, this is an ideal and can be very difficult to find – but it is possible.  I always look for the ideal, but often settle for something with just a little more competition if I need to.  I can tell you that my highest earning sites met the 5 bullet points that I mentioned above.  So, its very possible to find keywords that meet this strict criteria.  And if you are patient in doing your keyword research and find these really low competition keywords – you significantly increase your chances of making good money with niche websites.
1 g% I  w; H2 F3 G; O. A2 r1 p7 L  a1 j2 v1 \, I
通用的指导原则/ x3 S* n; F3 ]& A! L
我已经讨论了这些因素,可以一下不太明白。但是我想给你一个简要的规则。
: k1 U- i. G+ O) @* q8 k5 W7 e目标关键词并不在所有结果的文章标题中。, n3 ~, q3 a1 z2 P: t, t+ M
至少有2个排名页少于10个外链(0更好)。
* t0 Y, ^9 r. H/ X4 M2 q( j至少有2个排名页少于10反向链,且PageRank为0。
8 N% X! v2 G$ Z5 s搜索结果中包含弱竞争类网站(文章目录、论坛等)。
$ u5 e- [6 k  x( k8 c1 K4 a排名页是文章,而不是域名。; K! _5 ^" d& `  m3 `7 _9 f% v
所以,如果你能找到一个关键词,竞争对手在标题中没有使用关键词、有2个结果包含0个反向链接,且PR 为零——那么你就赚钱!是的,这个理想的情况很难找到,但它是可能的。我一直在寻找理想的,但往往满足于一些有一点点竞争的。我可以告诉你,我收入最高的网站满足5个我上面提到的因素。所以,有可能找到关键词满足这种严格的标准。如果你有耐心做你的关键词研究,并且发现这些低竞争的关键字,就会大大增加你的赚钱机会。5 |( p- ]3 k! `$ t

' _  T, q# y! E" I0 X; J/ cTools to Help You Get the Data: B* e$ P' j+ Y0 y/ Q
I have discussed the factors that you need to look at, but where can you get the data?  Well, luckily there are lots of tools to help you quickly and easily get this data.  Here is a list of 4 tools that I am familiar with:
4 R3 H0 D- j+ V3 tLong Tail Pro (will be released soon!).  You can see a video of the keyword research portion of the tool here, I will have videos of the competitor analysis function very soon.# ^$ `( |2 `  w$ k4 b
SEO for Firefox (I have used this extensively and love it…oh yeah, it FREE!)9 A3 T/ ~3 i& g, P+ ?4 w% }/ B) ]0 e
SEOQuake for Chrome or Firefox (also free)
$ e4 }3 m: r3 N7 [Market Samurai (I don’t use this tool)
% L2 p8 g6 f: X+ w6 O' Q* g! zAll in all, I have provided you with everything you need to know to determine if the keyword you are looking at has low competition in the top 10 of Google.  Yes, it takes lots of analysis and know how.  That’s why only the diligent succeed with niche websites or search engine optimization, there is no shortcut.
6 y" j6 g$ l7 |* p3 J, x5 ^
/ Q/ y) ?; O5 e- e2 i) G帮助你获得数据的工具& j: D9 E- u2 [% M( [# @, e  Q

" k$ w& J7 O3 Z1 W; {- C8 {我已经讨论了这些因素,你需要在哪里得到这些数据?有很多工具来帮助您快速和容易得到这个数据。这里有4个工具:
8 |; i$ j* z. [2 [& V( W( S7 JLong Tail Pro(很快就会发布!)。你可以在视频中看到如何使用它来研究关键词。8 h5 S  B, Q2 y1 j
SEO Firefox(我很爱用这个,因为它免费!)* k+ s  |% v" m
SEOQuake Chrome或Firefox(也是免费的)  _0 Q" h1 I4 R6 v- {/ m+ e7 @/ p
Market Samurai(我不使用这个工具)' `6 V5 }6 G0 e- i6 P8 X4 I' k
总之,我已经提供了所有你需要知道的东西,来确定你的关键词是否为低竞争的。是的,它需要大量的分析和了解。这就是为什么只有勤奋才能在niche站或SEO中成功,没有捷径。
) u7 F* \8 Q; u( T/ l) Q
) |2 D0 _8 q: k: \原帖请参见:
  P1 v% ?) K8 a$ e. Qhttp://www.nichepursuits.com/how-to-analyze-the-top-10-google-competition-for-your-keyword/#6 h; e1 i! T" J0 C1 g, n* k1 E& u( d
# b: l; S# o* v8 Y# v3 W

评分

参与人数 4T币 +48 收起 理由
ulmate01 + 1
ADbb + 2 送花花~~~
月光飞燕 + 40
冷夜追风 + 5 鼓励支持!

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-7-10 22:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了,有哪些观点不一样呢,没看出来
% S( {# t4 N7 V- w不使用Market Samurai,是因为这个是longtailpro的作者1 F% b4 e2 K+ o) r; i
2者是竞争关系,他总不可能推荐竞争对手产品吧# X( W+ S/ c9 g9 Q( f
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-10 22:44:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 barry82 于 2013-7-10 22:47 编辑
: K7 n" U2 S9 U; N( O8 i' g: v3 q1 m* ?! u2 p
稍有不同在于,在Amazon教程1里面提到过:为什么要选择一款竞争大并且常见的niche? 有一点要牢记,竞争大意味着赚钱多。* c  ]. t0 A9 I% ^6 W( L$ Z% |
我其实更认你在amazon教程1的观点,毕竟现在低竞争而又赚钱的niche太难找了,何况竞争是迟早要面对的事情。$ d# D* N" i2 L: ^$ X( i/ b
$ z' S' x7 }/ G' ^8 ^9 X
我out了,发现会自动删除某两个关键字~~~呵呵1 F# D& X$ x' ~2 @( u3 K# F( ~
5 A/ A3 o& J1 i, y, D
2 ~% X! j" P" O, E0 w$ C5 s; ^2 ~- {; c& E
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-10 23:28:17 | 显示全部楼层
是的,因为所有其他的教程都是教找竞争小的
7 V: g! j7 o* ^" I5 ~3 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-11 22:14:34 | 显示全部楼层