求教英语高手

[复制链接]
查看: 1173   回复: 5
发表于 2005-9-7 10:12:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
帮忙看看是什么意思,谢了
Dear Jordan,

Thank you for signing up for the successful xxxxx affiliate program.

To be approved for for web placement (banners and pops), please provide me with the address of the web site you plan to promote our offers and how you intend to market our offers on those sites. Also, how do you drive traffic to your site?

To be approved for email marketing, please provide me with answers for the five questions below and I will approve you for email campaigns too. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you.

>>>>>>>>>>>
The following information is required of all affiliates participating in xxxx affiliate marketing program engaging in email marketing:

1. Before the first email campaign is sent out, a sample email must be sent to our email  for review. This will help to determine that no headers are falsified and that the unsubscribe link is working. You must then confirm via email that all future campaigns will follow the same identical format. If there is any change to the format, you must forward a test before the first campaign drops with the change in format.

2. You must confirm via email that your company is in compliance with all state and federal laws.

3. You must represent that your company is not currently in litigation for any matter relating to spam complaints.

4. You must provide us with all redirect domains that you utilize for our campaigns in order to allow us to forward all unsubscribe requests and complaints we receive from your mailings back to you.

5. You must represent that your email addresses were collected on an OPT-IN basis and that all subscribers have explicitly chosen to receive mailings. In addition, you must confirm that unsubscribe requests are honored and processed as soon as possible. The following definition of opt-in will apply:

When a subscriber explicitly volunteers to become a member or subscriber to receive email messages and/or commercial advertisements. The affiliate's name must be on the web site where the user registers in plain view.

All emails must contain:

* Clear and conspicuous notice of the opportunity to opt-out;

* A truthful subject line;

* A functioning mechanism to opt-out;

* A valid postal address for the sender.

Please note that before any additional email campaigns are sent out, we must have this information on hand. If you do not plan to engage in email marketing, please simply provide me with the site(s) from where you plan to market our offers.

Please support us in our initiatives to provide you, our affiliates, and all of our customers the best possible marketing services available. Thank you again.
发表于 2005-9-7 17:40:29 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的头像不错,偶喜欢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-9-7 21:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
自己顶下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-7 21:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
To be approved for for web placement (banners and pops), please provide me with the address of the web site you plan to promote our offers and how you intend to market our offers on those sites. Also, how do you drive traffic to your site?
如果你是用BANNER和POP的形式作广告,告诉他广告放在哪里,如何推广他们的OFFER,你的流量是哪里来的?

To be approved for email marketing, please provide me with answers for the five questions below and I will approve you for email campaigns too. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you.
如果是邮件的形式推广他们的OFFER,那么就要回答一些关于垃圾邮件的问(这个比较麻烦)

西西 见笑了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-9-10 16:55:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 kutuha 于 2005-9-7 21:56 发表
To be approved for for web placement (banners and pops), please provide me with the address of the web site you plan to promote our offers and how you intend to market our offers on those sites. Al ...

还是有愿意帮忙的,thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-10 17:20:55 | 显示全部楼层
亲爱的乔丹,

谢谢报名参加成功的xxxxx 会员节目。

被批准为为网安置(横幅和流行音乐), 请提供我以您计划促进我们的提议和网站的地址怎么您打算销售我们的提议在那些站点。 并且, 您怎么驾驶交通到您的站点?

被批准为电子邮件行销, 请提供我以答复为五个问题如下并且我将批准您为电子邮件竞选也是。 请感到自由与我联系以所有问题或关心。 再谢谢并且我盼望工作与您。

>>>>>>>>>>>
以下信息必需所有会员参加xxxx 会员产品销售组织计划参与电子邮件行销:

1. 在第一电子邮件竞选被派出之前, 样品电子邮件必须被送到我们的电子邮件为回顾。 这将帮助确定, 倒栽跳水不弄虚并且unsubscribe 链接运作。 您必须然后证实通过电子邮件, 所有未来竞选将跟随同样相同格式。 如果有对格式的任一变动, 您必须批转测试在第一竞选下落之前以变化在格式上。

2. 您必须证实通过电子邮件, 您的公司是依从所有状态和联邦法律。

3. 您必须代表, 您的公司当前不是在诉讼为任何问题与发送同样的消息到多个新闻组怨言相关。

4. 您必须提供我们以全部改您运用为我们的竞选为了给我们批转所有unsubscribe 请求和怨言我们接受从您的邮寄回到您的领域方向。

5. 您必须代表, 您的电子邮件被收集了根据OPT-IN 依据并且所有订户明确地选择接受邮寄。 另外, 您必须证实, unsubscribe 请求尽快接受和被处理。 opt 在意志的以下定义申请:

当订户明确地志愿成为成员或订户收到电子邮件和或商业广告。 会员的名字必须是在用户登记在一览无遗的网站。

所有电子邮件必须包含:

* 机会opt的清楚和显眼的通知;

* 一条真实的附属的线;

* 一个作用的机制对opt;

* 一个合法的邮递地址为发令者。

请注意那在所有另外的电子邮件竞选被派出之前, 我们必须有这信息关于手。 如果您不计划参与电子邮件行销, 简单地请提供我以在哪里您计划销售我们的提议的site(s) 从。

请支持我们在我们的主动性提供您, 我们的会员, 并且所有我们的顾客最好营销服务可利用。 再谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则