Top 5 Converting Offers

[复制链接]
查看: 1539   回复: 2
发表于 2008-10-21 06:42:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi everyone I feel that affiliate marketers keep the offers that they promote on the down low to much so I’m going to give you guys an inside look on what offers I push & what CPA networks have the highest payouts

#1 Making the most is Pure Acai Berry Best paying A whole $36.00 per lead CPA network is Click Booth

#2 White Tea with Acai Berry Paying out with A whole $30.00 per lead CPA network is Motive Interactive

#3 Credit Report America Paying out with A whole $35.00 per lead CPA network is Advaliant

#4 Credit Solutions Debt Relief for Today  A whole $11.30 per lead CPA network is Hydra Network

#5 Google SEO Supervisor (Incentivizable)A whole 29.00 per lead CPA network is Float Interactive

Just to give my readers some info White Tea with Acai is doing really well due to the economy wanting to lose weight people are spending money like crazy on these free trials!

Also any debt offers or house forclosers are doing really well due to the economy be sure to stay up to date & put your self in a normal house wife or average working dads shoes what typer of offers would they complete. Also once you find a niche you do well with stick to it because you can dominate the others I think its bad to switch niches all the time only when a niche dies you should move on towards something new.
发表于 2010-5-9 01:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
全是英文哦,好强悍
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-10 08:45:42 | 显示全部楼层
英文不好
慢慢的消化吧
谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则