向站长做链接交换的英文模板

[复制链接]
查看: 1691   回复: 4
发表于 2009-1-20 18:41:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Subject: <Name>, We’ve got a <Category> resource we think your readers might like…
Hi <Insert Name>,

My name is <Real Name> and I’m getting in touch with youregarding your <Insert Category> site/blog <Insert Blog/SiteName>. I’m currently working with <Insert Client Site Name> toannounce their new resource <Insert Article/Linkbait Name>, andthought this might be of interest to you and your readers, as itprovides an easy and intuitive way to <Insert Benefit Here>. Youcan review the article at <Insert URL>. If you find the resourceto be of value to you and your readers, I’d appreciate it if you couldadd it to your <links page url> or announce it to your readers atyour own discretion.  Alternatively, you can utilize the customizedbadge or link code provided below:

<Insert Badge or Anchor Text Optimized HTML Code>

As someone has an interest in <Category>, I’ve signed up toyour site’s <newsletter/rss> and look forward to learning moreabout your business. Please let me know if the above provides you withthe information you need to review and consider our new section forlinking. I’m available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm EST, and can becontacted via telephone at my direct line (905) 420-1234 and also by mydirect email <name@domain.com>.

Best wishes,

<Real Name>, <Client Name>

<Contact Details>

评分

参与人数 1 +2 收起 理由
tztplife + 2

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-1-20 20:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
这个不错,谢谢了,。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-16 00:41:27 | 显示全部楼层