转载:Top 10 Article Directories Where You can Submit Your Articles

[复制链接]
查看: 1468   回复: 3
发表于 2009-2-9 15:55:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We all work hard to earn some quality backlinks (If you're focusing on improving your PageRank), especially if the backlinks are coming from a high PR site. Below I'm listing top 10 Article Directories attached by their PR where I definitely recommend you to submit your unique articles. Make sure you add your website url at the end of your submission so you will have chances to increase your traffic too 转载:Top 10 Article Directories Where You can Submit Your Articles Here is the list of these directories:

1. EzineArticles.com - PR 6 2. GoArticles.com - PR6 3. Constant-Content.com - PR6 4. ArticleCity.com - PR5 5. Buzzle.com - PR5 6. Isnare.com - PR5 7. Amazines.com - PR5 8. ArticleAlley.com - PR5 9. AddMe.com - PR4 10. ArticleCentral.com - PR4

All what you need to do is to write some unique articles and upload them on the directories above because I strongly recommend them and stop wasting your time submitting your qualitative articles in a PR1 directory because it's really worthless for you as a webmaster trying hard to improve his site.

You might doubt that Google or another search engine will penalize your website for duplicate content, I'd ask you to modify each article before submitting into these directories. In this way you are about the best method to get much more traffic to your website and strong backlinks.

Don't forget that hard work always pay's off at the end of the day

Good luck Oussama

If you have intention to read more articles related to webmastering & money earning online, please check below!

Article Source: http://www.webmasterstown.com Direct link: http://www.webmasterstown.com/to ... bmit-your-articles/
发表于 2009-2-9 16:23:14 | 显示全部楼层
it is very useful,thanks .

i remember it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-10 00:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
EzineArticles.com 管理很严格,我发一篇文章,他说我关键词密度大,给我拒了,让我改。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-10 03:16:48 | 显示全部楼层
看来都上这上面采啊
回复 支持 反对