"How do I get accepted into a CPA/Affiliate Network?"(转载)

[复制链接]
查看: 546   回复: 1
发表于 2011-8-23 09:30:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"How do I get accepted into a CPA/Affiliate Network?"

As a person who frequents and posts around various affiliate marketing forums and resource sites, one question seems to arise extremely frequently, which I would like to address. This question is: "How do I get accepted into a CPA/Affiliate Network?"

作为一个经常出没不同的网赚联盟论坛和资源站的老鸟,我发现有一个问题出现的极端频繁,这个问题就是:我怎么样才能通过CPA/联盟的申请呢?

I often see people answer with responses such as "say you do direct PPC" or "tell them you've been working with CJ for 2 years". Basically, responses are often in the form of 'tell them what they want to hear.'

我发现大家对该问题的回答经常是“就说你是做direct PPC的好了” 或者“告诉他们你已经做CJ做了2年了”。一般来说,大家经常给的回复就是“告诉联盟他们想听的东西”。

As a network owner, as well as the person who conducts interviews with affiliates, I can let you know that "what they want to hear" isn't always the best thing. Since the affiliate marketing industry has been overrun by immense amounts of fraudulent affiliates, these generic answers are way too common. Sure lots of people actually do direct PPC, and do work with CJ (for example), but saying these things will not necessarily get you into a CPA network.

我是一个联盟的老板,同时也打电话给申请者来做申请验证,我在这里可以告诉大家所谓的“说联盟想听的东西”并非总是最好的。自从大批的emu者进入联属网络营销(affiliate marketing)以来,这些语言就已经变得太普通了。确实有很多人是真的在做direct PPC的,是真的在做CJ(举例来说)的,但是仅仅是说这些东西并不能保证你通过联盟的认证。

So what do CPA networks really look for? I believe that I can answer this question with 2 words, Honesty and Transparency.

那么到底CPA联盟公司想要什么呢?我相信我可以用两个单词来回答这个问题,就是诚实和透明(honesty and transparency)。

In order to get into a CPA network, your safest bet, no matter your experience is to be honest with the network. If you are doing legitimate, white hat marketing, no matter the scale in which you do it, you should be able to get accepted into a network. When you are called for an interview, you shouldn't be nervous. You should simply answer the questions, based on your personal experience. If you are an expert in the field, these phone interviews are certainly a walk in the park. If you are new to affiliate marketing, don't lie about your experience. Tell your AM/interviewer that you are new to the industry and are looking to get started! At CPATrend, I enjoy working with new affiliate marketers as they climb their way up the ladder of understanding the industry, and of revenue stream. I'm also certain that there are many networks out there that are also welcoming to new affiliates, and you should never be ashamed to admit that you're just starting out. If you are working with other networks, you should always volunteer a reference from one of those networks (an affiliate manager of another network, or a contact there). This shows that you are serious and don't mind having your reference called/contacted to ask about your traffic quality. Additionally, never lie on your applications! Don't make up phony traffic numbers, phony phone numbers, etc. And most importantly, never allow anybody to sign up for you (that promises to give you a percentage of the earnings they make with the account). There are 2 reasons for this: 1) These people will be committing fraud 99.9% of the time. 2) You'll be giving a person who commits fraud your XXN/EIN and other valuable information. Don't be a fool and have your identity potentially stolen.

想要通过CPA联盟的认证,你的安全牌应该是表现出真诚而不是说你的经验。如果你做的是合法的、白帽操作,那么不管你现在是属于什么水平,你应该都会通过认证的。当你在和电话认证人员通话时,你一定不能紧张。你应该要按照自身的经验,简单的回答对方所提的问题就好了。如果你对这一行很懂的话,这样的认证电话就会非常轻松,就好像散步走路一样。如果你是一个新入行的新手,那么你也别瞎吹。就告诉你的联盟经理/电话认证员说你是个新手,才开始做这个。在CPATrend(作者的联盟公司),我很高兴和新手合作并能看到他们按自己的路子逐步提升对这个行业的理解也提升他们的升入。我也确信还有很多很多联盟公司都是欢迎新手的,而且你也根本没有必要觉得不好意思,直接说就是了。如果你还同时在做其他的联盟的话,你最好能说一下那个联盟(甚至可以说说你的联盟经理或者敢说出他们的联系方式),这样会证明你是非常严肃认真的想要加入这个联盟,而且真诚不说谎,因为你根本就不怕对方会不会联系你的联盟经理来询问你的流量品质。还有,在你的申请表里一定不要说谎!别虚报流量、虚报电话号码等等。最重要的是,不要帮别人申请(保证赚到钱了会给你一定的提成)。两点原因:1,这些人99.9%的是要emu的。2,你的XXN/EIN等有价值的个人信息会被这些emu的人得到。不要犯傻让自己的个人信息被盗用。

Once you are approved into a network, based on your honesty, the next key to developing and keeping a great relationship with the network is transparency. Show your affiliate manager your progress every step of the way! Show them your custom landing pages, your ad campaigns with various marketing platforms, tell them about your PPC campaigns, show your email templates before sending out any emails to your double opt-in lists (you should always show an AM your email template to double check that you are in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, this way they can help you correct anything if it is not compliant -- don't get yourself involved in a lawsuit/criminal proceedings just to make a quick buck with email marketing). If you are open with what you are doing with the network, they will be happy to continue working with you. Personally, if I see great quality traffic being pushed to offers, I will gladly give a pay bump to the affiliate, as I know there wont be any backlash from the advertiser(s). It's very nice from the network perspective to see your progress in a campaign, and don't forget, the networks can see exactly how you're promoting offers, so if you say one thing and do another, it's not invisible to us!

一旦你靠你的真诚通过了联盟的认证,那么与联盟发展并保持良好关系的关键就是透明。让你的联盟经理知道你的每一步进展。让他们看你的 landingpage,你在不同平台投放的广告,告诉他们你的PPC广告,在群发邮件之前让他们看看你的邮件模板(在群发邮件之前你都应该让你的联盟经理来帮你检查检查,以免其中出现一些不合法的地方,这样他们可以帮助你让你纠正,以免你为了多赚钱而涉嫌违法)。如果你愿意这样和联盟合作的话,他们会很乐于一直与你合作的。对我来说,如果我看到该OFFER产生了高质量的流量,我会非常愿意主动付款给他,因为我知道这个商家是不会有任何反对的。在联盟角度是很容易看到你的广告的进度的,别忘了,联盟可以清楚的看到你是怎么推广OFFER的,所以如果你说一套做一套,你也根本瞒不了人。

I hope this can serve as a better reference than all of those other posts where people basically say "lie on your application to make the network happy", because that is certainly not what makes us happy. Again, honesty and transparency do!

我希望这个帖子能比那些说“靠说谎来让联盟高兴”的帖子更好的帮助到大家,因为让我们高兴的根本就不是那些。再重复一次,真诚和透明才是!
发表于 2012-4-3 21:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
现在正在研究联盟这块,看了楼主的帖子,增强了信心:真诚和透明!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则