You Got Caught

[复制链接]
查看: 170   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-3 21:20:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is quite an old method that some of you may remember being postedon BHW around mid last year if not earlier. But that was only half ofthe method.

This method requires simple e-wh*ring and reverse psychology.

Method:

****I am only going to be showing a basic outline, as I find this method very straightforward****

This is a simple method, but requires manual work to work best, unless a script is made.

Lets start off with what you will need:

- PVA accounts, or the ability to mail
- Website with half decent design

**This method works well after e-wh*ring people**

The main idea behind this is that we want to make a website aimed atcraigslist safe dating. It's best to have a bit of content thatincludes dating tips on CL (put time into your site).

Now the part of the site that will make you money You Got Caught

You will have a section devoted to CL scams/cheaters/stalkers. How willyou do this? Easy! Use your old dating emails. Find their full name,part of their cell phone (respect some privacy), their email address,and also their pictures.

How do you make money off of this?

- We will create a page to remove listings. This page can encompass anytype of submit that you would like. Sliced offers will work best, butuse your creativity.

How do I get people to visit my remove page?

#1 - Send an automated email out from your site, saying that someonehas posted your profile on our site as a scammer/cheater/stalker<--(you choose). To remove your profile, or to prove that thisinformation is false, please go to this page to remove your details.

#2 - Send an email off as a girl, directly to the users emails. Fromhere it's best to target cheaters for this method. Your now going toemail them that your sick of all of this relationship bullshit and justwant a good time. I found your email from this sitehttp://testsite.com.It lists people who are already married, so I thought you would beperfect for me as you've done this before. <--- From here, try ande-wh*ring them, or they will visit the site to remove their data

From both of these methods, over 95% of the targeted users will go tothe site to remove their data... Really who wants to be listed as astalker on a public site?

That's the basis of the method. It's nice and easy and still converts nicely. You just have to put your own twists into it.

If anyone has any questions, or needs more detail. Feel free to ask :proud:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则