[SEO] Recover from penalty

[复制链接]
查看: 224   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-19 01:59:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
One of my sites I have been working on for the last 4 month took a hit the other day, it have been gaining rank nicely with 1-5 links pr day. then a few days ago i bought a large amount of bookmarks for it as I got a little impatient and the site went from position 6 to position 36 the day after.

How do you best recover your site from something like this?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 01:59:21 | 显示全部楼层
IIRR;30574 WroteRecover from penaltyo some senuke templates and you will sure get out, 36 is not really a penalty more like 360 and you should be worried

chojin;30576 Wrote:thanks, ill give it a try. First time I actually see a domain hurt by links, most of the time I get away with it.

accelerator_dd;30582 WroteRecover from penaltyOL one of my domains has been #50-60 for all keywords for almost 2 months now....

IT can be a bitch, and sometimes even senuke doesn't help.

I am trying something on the line of posting 50 unique articles to get G's attention again

gray1985;30789 Wrote:chojin, did this drop happen on the 18th? A panda update was released that day

chojin;30804 Wrote:can't quite remember if it was on that day or the day before, but would make sense as 2 of my sites was affected.

lefgozerdesign;30831 Wrote:i had it also that day and working my ass of to get sites back. one site droped fron 15 to 70 and a other from 4 to 36 it's the panda update.

i'm doing senuke and arm now to get it back and if you have some monet i would take the http://www.seslingshot.com/ package i have taken a package and got a site from 292 to 12 from it and it got true the panda update without a problem

chojin;30852 Wrote:Giving it a try Recover from penalty
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则