[Craigslist] Another VERY simple CL "sorry" method-$200 a day

[复制链接]
查看: 341   回复: 1
发表于 2011-8-4 22:06:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jxau00001 于 2011-12-21 00:02 编辑

[QUOTE=mtime88]Alright guys I haven't been in the making money section for a while as I believe that the more you read, the more you learn but similarly the more you read, the less action you take. So here is another VERY simple CL method to make money. Sorry if this has been posted before. When I was doing it this was bringing me $200 to $400 easily with 2 products and....I was the only one doing it .

As always, take it and run with it, DO NOT apply it to the niche I'm gonna give you now because it's gonna be flooded soon.

Anyway here it goes..

Browse your Affiliate networks offers and find a "free trial" offer. Example: "Stop Smoking" where the user gets a 7-day free trial and the only thing required is CC submit for you to get paid like $30.

Post in the "Volunteers" section of CL....(you heard me right, not the "sale" section, not the "dating" section but the "volunteers" section where noone else posts)

Post something like:

Research study: 50 people needed for stop smoking case study

"We are currently looking for males and females aged 20-30 to conduct a research study on a new quit smoking product. We need 50 people who genuinely want to quit smoking. The duration of the research study is 4 weeks and the pay is $$ per week. Please contact us asap if interested"

Your inbox is gonna be flooded in no time with people who GENUINELY want to stop smoking. You wait 24 hours....then your autoresponder goes:

"Thanks for your interest. We are sorry but unfortunately we have reached the number of participants we need for this study. However, you can still get hold of a free kit on our main customers website here >your affiliate link>. There is a limited offer there so I believe you can grab the free kit for another 24 hours.

I'm really sorry about this but I'm sure you can still benefit from the free kit.

We wish you all the best in your effort to quit smoking and hope we are able to choose you in our next research study.

Regards,

Anita Nichols
JCI Stop Smoking
Customer Service Representative
+555 6784 58905

(If you want to take this to the next level you can even set up a fake voicemail with a Free Virtual Phone number service, just google it)

The beauty of this "sorry" method is that you are actually saying "no" to the prospects and offer the free kit as a "consolation price"...By doing that you are not pushy at all, you are even apologizing for not choosing them.

Advantages of this method:

1. You don't scam people as you are helping them with something they need.

2. Your leads convert meaning that you are happy, and so are your AM...

(well don't forget to throw junk traffic of course)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GUYS.....Use your brain and do NOT apply this to that same exact niche with that same exact script! lol Just take it, tweak and twist it and run with it! (or you can make a dp ebook and sell it for $29 ha ha ha)

Enjoy guys, and hit the thanks button if that was useful...
发表于 2012-9-26 15:37:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则