[Media Buy] Media Buying Intro

[复制链接]
查看: 448   回复: 1
发表于 2012-5-29 11:04:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Media Buying for most internet marketers is like electricity, no one seems to really know what it is or how it works.

Media Buying is nothing more than buying advertising, the end.

It's nowhere near as complicated as most would have you believe and it is, but it is really the only way to make huge income in the world of online or offline marketing.

That said, there is no faster way to lose your shirt than making the wrong kind of media buys.

Most people are retired their first week on the job thanks to making some very poor and uneducated decisions.

Recently, media buying strategies have become the focus of many new courses and seminars, most of which cost many thousands of dollars up front, or over $1000 per month.

I don't think that's very fair, so my goal is to help all of you learn the ins and outs of media buying right here at Dominate IM.

The first thing you need to come to grips with is that media buying costs money, and if you'd like to be rich, you're going to have to spend some money, and oh the horror, lose some money.

If you had $97 to become a member, you have money, if you have a cell phone, car, cable television, or video games, you have money.

I'm going to give you a strategy right now that is guaranteed to make you a rich man or woman in the next 12 months even if you read no more of my advice on media buying, cancel your membership right now, and never read another how to guide or participate in another online marketing forum ever again:

Sell everything besides your computer and phone, cancel all services, bills, memberships that are not directly related to your survival or your ability to access the internet and make phone calls. Dedicate every cent of the money left over to buying traffic for affiliate programs and CPA offers.

Spend money on nothing besides a roof over your head, electricity, high speed internet, and food (cheap food). The rest goes to traffic and advertising.

Even if you knew nothing, you'd learn quickly, and soon you'd be making profits, then bigger profits, and.... you catch the drift.

Sound stupid? Well welcome to how I did it, and how a lot of other people I know did it. Most people don't want you to know it's that simple, because they're afraid everyone will jump in all at once and there won't be enough to go around.

Luckily, people are stupid and lazy, they are sheep. Sheep only know how to be herded and sheared, which is exactly the category that most people fall into.

Lucky for you, if the above is too extreme for you, you still get to be a member here and learn from people who have actually done it and done enough wrong that you can get on a faster, less invasive track.

As you can see, the media buying category is broken into numerous sections for ease of use.

From the basic, to the advanced, to the helpful "get an early edge" type of sections such as the traffic co-op and the credit lines sections.

Additionally, the private members forum contains a media buying category broken up by section for ease of use and organization. There you can receive live coaching from us and help from other members.
发表于 2012-9-27 10:00:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 听风就是雨 于 2012-9-27 10:34 编辑

此贴已译,地址:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-99923-1-1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则