Affiliate Program Tutorial(希望大家耐心看完,会有收获的)

[复制链接]
查看: 1908   回复: 10
发表于 2005-9-6 09:27:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Affiliate Program Tutorial
This Affiliate Program Tutorial aims to give you a quick overview.

It's your road map to success as an affiliate.

I've been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998. Based on that experience, this tutorial tells you the 18 steps to take to generate a useful income from affiliate programs.

No tricks. No gimmicks. Just solid, reliable methods designed to work for years.

You have the choice of many different ways of earning affiliate commissions.

In my experience, you'll have your best chance of success if you do the following. Find a niche and create a useful, interesting, content-rich, keyword-rich website on one topic and weave in affiliate links and AdSense ads.

This method – with the more recent addition of AdSense ads – has worked beautifully for me since 1998.

I urge you to master this basic method. It's a bit like serving an apprenticeship.

As part of your apprenticeship you'll learn SEO (search engine optimization) skills, copywriting skills and various other Internet marketing skills which will prove to be invaluable, whatever route you choose next.

With any luck, you'll have a bit of fun, too! I do.

I include Google's AdSense in this tutorial. Strictly speaking, AdSense is an advertising network. However, in many ways it's similar to an affiliate program. I think AdSense is fantastic. It's free to join, free to use and easy to use.

It's often much easier to earn good money from AdSense than affiliate programs, so it's essential that you include AdSense in your plans.

OK. Let's get started...

1. Set a goal. If you want to go somewhere, you need to know where you're going.

Let's start with a modest goal. Say you aim to earn a total of $300 (US) a month in affiliate commissions and AdSense revenue. Imagine what you could do with that money. A holiday? A better lifestyle?

I've kept the amount low, because it's important that you believe you can do this. Achieve small successes first, see the money in your hands or in your bank account, and then increase your goals.

Perhaps you have much larger goals. That's OK. Whatever your goals, I strongly recommend that you serve your apprenticeship by taking these 18 steps. They'll give you solid knowledge and experience on which to build your affiliate business.

2. Find your niche. Read Ken Evoy's free Affiliate Masters Course and use the excellent advice in it to find a niche that suits you and your interests.

Print out the Affiliate Masters Course, find a quiet, comfortable spot and read it several times.

Spend a lot of time thinking carefully about this and jotting down notes. You're planning a business, so don't rush it. It's very important.

You'll probably avoid Internet marketing topics because that field is so overcrowded and competitive. It's much easier to succeed if you locate a less competitive niche.

Choose a topic that is easy to write about.

Even if you've already chosen a niche, I urge you to read the Affiliate Masters Course. It might make you change your mind.

You can follow your passion or chase the money. With luck – and a bit of keyword research – you may be able to do both.

Don't decide definitely on a niche topic until you've taken the next two steps...

3. Choose a profitable niche. Do some research on Google AdWords and Wordtracker to choose the most profitable niche from among the ones you've chosen. Because you're planning to use AdSense, you want valuable keywords or key phrases, if possible ones that people are paying at least 50 cents per click for on Overture and AdWords.

You're going to build a site the search engines love, so you also want to find key phrases that many people are typing into search engines. You don't rely on guesswork.

You must do this BEFORE you start building your web site. That's critically important.

Here's a useful free tool I like using for Overture research: pixelfast.com/overture/

Type in a phrase, for example, "hiking boots", click "Go", follow the instructions, and you can see how much advertisers are paying per click for that phrase on the Overture network of web sites.

You can also see how many people searched for the phrase the previous month. For a number of reasons, this figure is often unreliable and can be grossly exaggerated. That's why I double check results using Wordtracker.

Wordtracker's free trial is fairly limited. Fortunately, they allow you to subscribe cheaply for a day or a week at a time. It's very fast, so you can do an awful lot of keyword research in a day. I use the annual subscription now.

Go to Google's AdWords and find out how much advertisers are willing to pay for the keywords or key phrases you're interested in. Here's how. Pretend you're going to do an advertising campaign. Start the process. Set up an ad campaign. (You're not going to advertise – you're just doing the research.) Follow these steps.

In step 2, "Create Ad Group", you'll find you can click on "Calculate Estimates" and "Recalculate Estimates". These show you the maximum you would have to pay per click to advertise for particular keywords or key phrases.

If you use Site Build It you'll find the brainstorming tool in it awesome to help you come up with ideas and phrases you wouldn't have thought of without it.

Beware: If you choose certain topics, Google will not allow you to place AdSense ads on your site and you'll miss out on a very lucrative opportunity.

Such topics include gambling, firearms, ammunition, balisongs, butterfly knives, and brass knuckles; beer or alcohol; tobacco or tobacco-related products; and prescription drugs.

For a full list of topics you may wish to avoid see: https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US

Publishers can choose to have their ads displayed only on Google or also on a large network of sites. Will AdSense ads you see on Google appear your pages? To get an idea, find web pages that have material similar to the content you're planning to create and look at their AdSense ads. You can also use AdSense's preview tool to see which ads are being displayed to people in different countries.

4. Research affiliate merchants. Do research to see if there are suitable affiliate merchants which match your topic.

You want ones that have excellent products, excellent reputations and sites that look as though they're good at selling. You can search the AssociatePrograms.com affiliate directory for ideas.

Consider aiming for lifetime commissions.

If you're lucky, you'll manage to select a web site topic that has affiliate programs which pay lifetime commissions or residual commissions – the sort reviewed at LifetimeCommissions.com.

You'll earn repeat commissions when "your" customers make more purchases.

5. Build a useful, interesting web site on your niche.

Create a content rich, keyword-rich site, designed to be found in search engines.

Show your personality. Have a bit of fun. Be memorable. You need to connect with your visitors. Remember that people like buying from people they like.

There's no space in this affiliate program tutorial to describe how to build a web site. For that, you'll need a good instruction manual.

If you're short of money, you can hunt for free information on sites such HTMLGoodies.

You'll save yourself an enormous amount of time and frustration if you take the plunge and buy a good instruction manual written specifically for affiliates.

Here are the two best options:

For keen do-it-your-selfers, I recommend James Martell's Affiliate Marketers Handbook.

James is a real been-there-done-that super affiliate.

His instruction manual shows you how he builds sites using web authoring software.

One particularly useful feature is his explanation of how he uses an innovative page-linking strategy to concentrate Google PageRank and send visitors to a small number of selling pages.

He doesn't merely show how to do all this, with 40,000 words and 107 helpful illustrations. He also shows you his own network of successful affiliate sites.

My only criticism is that he's a little brief in one aspect – researching and writing articles. I'd prefer to see more emphasis on building USEFUL sites rather than sites designed to be found in search engines.

For long-term success, that's what I believe affiliates should do.

As one observer noted, James comes across as a friendly shopkeeper.

The most important fact is that James is highly successful, and shows you how exactly he does it.

You can check out James's Affiliate Marketers Handbook here.

For affiliates who want to simplify things as much as possible and automate the tedious techie stuff, I recommend Ken Evoy's Site Build It (好I).

好I is a site-building, site-hosting, site-promoting suite of tools, all in one place.

Once you have 好I, you don't have to go scurrying all over the Net adding more tools and software. You have almost all you need in one package, so you can concentrate on the fun part – creating useful, interesting content.

(Once you have 好I, the only addition you need to buy occasionally is a cheap, one-day subscription to Wordtracker. It's useful to double check the 好I brainstorming results against Wordtracker results.)

好I comes with a newly updated, truly comprehensive instruction manual, a step-by-step Action Guide.

好I is the tool I give my assistants.

Ken Evoy's instruction manual is doing my work for me. First it taught Rupert and now it's teaching Ros how to build a high quality, successful, revenue-generating site.

You could build a site without 好I, but using it saves you time and effort by simplifying the process.

好I teaches you how to optimize your web pages so they'll be found in search engines. After building a page, you click the "Analyze It" button and it tells you what you need to do to improve it.

The 好I technique really works. Two of the 好I sites that Rupert built are included in the case studies on the 好I site.

6. Add affiliate links. As you write the articles for your site, weave affiliate links into them. Always have a typical visitor in mind as you write the articles. Speak to that visitor.

Your task as an affiliate is to help your visitor decide what to buy.

One successful technique is to gradually lead your visitor towards a purchase. Start by outlining a problem, discuss a good solution that has worked for you, and end the article with a link that is a call to action, such as a hyperlink that says, "Find out more here."

Your task as an affiliate is NOT to sell (that's the merchant's job) but to presell, to warm up your visitors. You want your visitors in a ready-to-buy frame of mind when they arrive at the merchant's site.

For superb advice on preselling, I strongly recommend you join Ken Evoy's 5 Pillar Affiliate Program. It's free to join.

Ken is an absolute whiz at preselling and he's renowned for working extremely hard to help his affiliates succeed. He has a superb program. It's been No.1 in my Top 10 for several years.

7. Place AdSense ads on your site. Here's an excellent free AdSense tutorial.

If you have a good, popular site, it's remarkably easy to make good money with AdSense.

8. Get links. First, link to other sites. Choose sites that have similar or related themes, and invite those sites to link to you.

This is hugely important. Search engines love sites that have many links to them – especially if those links come from sites which are themselves popular.

Now you see why I said build a useful, interesting web site. If you do that, people are more likely to link to your site.

9. Anchor text. You'll also need to understand the importance of anchor text, the words you use to link to pages on your site, the words people use when they link to your site.

To search engines, anchor text is very important.

10. List your site in major directories and niche directories in your industry.

You probably already know about Yahoo! (good but expensive), DMOZ (often takes months to get into) and Zeal (tricky to get into; for non-commercial sites).

Here are some more directories (some charge a fee):

Gimpsy
Skaffe
Joeant
GoGuides
Business.com
SevenSeek
ThisIsYourYear
Looksmart (probably too expensive)
BlueFind
WowDirectory
Best of the Web
GeniusFind

Guide to web directories

David Mahler has a Guide to Web Directories. It's a good list of recommended web directories.

How to find niche directories:

Go to Search It! (It's a very handy free research tool.)
Scroll to the Search Category, "Specialty Hubs and Directories"
Choose one of the 4 options in STEP 2
Read the "Click Here for Information..." help before proceeding
Complete STEPS 3 and 4, and then click on Search It!
Read the tutorial. It tells you what to do with the search results
Get your search results. You should be able to find relevant, themed hub sites and directories which will list your site. Some charge a fee, some are free.

11. Write articles and distribute them to article directories (fairly easy) and try to persuade newsletters and other sites to publish them (more challenging). This step isn't absolutely essential, but it helps enormously if you do it. Now you understand why it was so important that you chose a topic that was easy to write about.

12. Add more pages and get more links. Keep adding useful, interesting, keyword-rich pages (you do research at Wordtracker for this) and keep encouraging more sites to link to your site.

Make friends with other web site owners, and more people will link to you...

13. Be patient. If your new site is typical, nothing much will seem to happen for the first couple of months or so, and you'll probably become frustrated and find it hard to believe that this is going to work.

You're likely to feel annoyed, cheated and ready to quit. You're likely to be a prime target for people selling get-rich-quick junk.

Many affiliates give up at this stage. Stick with it. If you're persistent and get the details right, the process I'm describing works beautifully.

Learn something new every day. Do something to improve your business every day. If you do that, success is inevitable.

14. Expect to see signs of success. Eventually, because of all the links to your site on other sites, Google, Yahoo! and MSN will find your site and start sending you traffic.

Perhaps around the three-month or four-month stage you'll be receiving 100 visitors a day. Visitors will like what they see and some site owners will start linking to you and asking you to link to them.

Keep at it. You're just getting warmed up.

15. The payoff...

About six months down the road, after little expense but quite a lot of hard work and research, you hit your magical $300 a month mark, from affiliate sales and from AdSense ads on your site.

Depending on the niche you've chosen and the skills you've learned, you might earn considerably more than $300.

Perhaps after 12 months, you'll be earning $500 to $1,000 a month from your site.

The checks keep coming in, month after month, even when you take a little vacation. You start telling friends how easy affiliate marketing is, and are puzzled when they're not convinced.

Of course, it's not really easy. It just seems easy after you've done the hard work.

...or the NON-payoff

If you've merely scanned the instruction manual and jumped right in without doing any research and built a "Make Money on the Internet" site, you'll probably earn very little. A search on Google for "make money" displays more than 4 million pages. If one of those is yours, you have a LOT of competition.

If you did this and it isn't working for you, go back to step 1 and start again.

16. Tweak your site.

To boost your conversion rate (your visitor-to-sales ratio), try little experiments, one thing at a time.

Try changing the heading on a page, the words, the colors, the placement of your links. With each change wait until about 1,000 visitors have seen the change, and monitor your affiliate commissions to see if they rise or fall.

You do this because you understand that if 1% of your visitors are buying and tiny changes boost your success rate to 2%, you'll DOUBLE your commissions.

17. The future

When you reach your goal of $300 a month, you wonder whether you should expand your site, perhaps adding a newsletter, an autoresponder course or two, a forum, RSS newsfeeds, a blog, a whitepaper, a report to sell ... and turn it into a portal. You dream big. Perhaps you even start dreaming of having your own affiliates promoting your reports for you...

Or perhaps you just research another little overlooked niche and start on your next simple little, low-maintenance money-generating site.

It can be done. The main ingredient needed is persistence. Been there, done that, and I have a very nice lifestyle to prove it.

The $300 a month target is very conservative. If that's all you earn, you've done something "wrong". You haven't chosen profitable keywords carefully enough, you haven't built enough attractive, keyword-rich pages, you haven't learned the basics of optimizing pages for search engines, or you haven't attracted enough good quality links to your site.

That's the wonderful thing about this business. You can make lots of mistakes and still earn useful money. Just don't make TOO many mistakes.

18. Take the first step. That's the one that matters most.

I suggest you go back and read through this affiliate program tutorial again.

Picture yourself owning a successful Internet business. Picture yourself opening letters and finding checks in them.

Imagine enjoying yourself spending the money, perhaps even giving up your day job so that you can concentrate on your own business.

Now take the first step.

And when you've quit your day job, please write and tell me. I love getting emails like that.
发表于 2005-9-6 09:29:18 | 显示全部楼层
最好翻译一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-6 10:59:08 | 显示全部楼层
参加节目讲解这个会员节目讲解目标给您快的概要。 这是您的路线图对成功作为会员。 我赢得好生活从会员节目自1998 年以来。根据那经验, 这个讲解告诉您18 步采取引起有用的收入从会员节目。 没有把戏。没有秘密装置。正义坚实, 可靠方法设计运作几年来。 您有赢得会员委员会许多不同的方式选择。 在我的经验, 您将有您的最佳的成功机会如果您做以下。发现一个适当位置和创造有用, 感兴趣, 富有内容, 富有主题词的网站在一种题目和织法在会员链接和AdSense ads 。 这方法C 以AdSense ads C 的最近加法美妙地运作为我自1998 年以来。 我敦促您掌握这个基本的方法。它是象服务习艺。 作为您的习艺一部分您将学会SEO (搜索引擎优化) 技能、copywriting 的技能和将证明无价的各种各样的互联网营销技能, 任何路线您其次选择。 以任一运气, 您将获得一点乐趣, 也是! 我。 我包括Google 的AdSense 在这个讲解。严格上讲, AdSense 是一个广告的网络。但是, 用许多方式它与会员节目是相似。我认为AdSense 是意想不到的。它是自由加入, 自由使用和容易使用。 它比会员节目经常是容易赢得好金钱从AdSense, 因此它是必要的您包括AdSense 在您的计划。 好。我们开始... 1. 制定一个目标。如果您想要去某处, 您需要知道何处您去。 我们开始以一个普通的目标。您打算赢得一共计$300 的言(美国) 一个月在会员委员会和AdSense 收支。想象什么您能做与那金钱。一个假? 一种更好的生活方式? 我保持数额低, 因为它重要您相信您能做这。首先达到小成功, 看见金钱在您的手里或在您的银行帐户, 和然后增加您的目标。 或许您有更大的目标。那是好。什么您的目标, 我强烈推荐您服务您的习艺由采取这些18 个步骤。他们将给您建立您的会员事务的坚实知识和经验。 2. 发现您的适当位置。读大师追猎和使用优秀忠告在它发现适当位置衣服您和您的兴趣的肯・Evoy 的自由会员。 打印在大师追猎的会员之外, 发现一个安静, 舒适的斑点和读它多次。 花费仔细地很多时间考虑和草草记下笔记。您计划事务, 因此不冲它。这非常重要。 您大概将避免互联网营销题目因为那个领域是因此过度拥挤和竞争。它更加容易成功如果您找出一个较不竞争适当位置。 选择容易写的题目。 既使您已经选择适当位置, 我敦促您读会员大师路线。它也许使您改变主意。 您能跟随您的激情或追逐金钱。以运气C 和一点主题词研究C 您可以能做两个。 确定地不要决定适当位置题目直到您采取了下二个步骤... 3. 选择一个有益的适当位置。做对Google 的一些研究AdWords 并且Wordtracker 选择最有益的适当位置从在那个之中您选择了。由于您计划使用AdSense, 您想要可贵的主题词或关键词组, 如果可能一个居于支付至少50 分每点击在序曲和AdWords 。 您修造查寻引擎爱的站点, 因此您并且想要发现许多人键入入查寻引擎的关键词组。您不依靠guesswork 。 您必须做这在您开始修造您的网站之前。那重要地重要。 这我喜欢使用为序曲研究的一个有用的自由工具: pixelfast.com/overture/ 键入词组, 例如, "远足解雇", 点击"去", 遵守指示, 并且您能看多少登广告者支付每点击那个词组在网站序曲网络。 您能也看多少人们寻找词组上个月。为一定数量的原因, 这个图经常是不可靠的, 可能总被夸大。所以我加倍检查结果使用Wordtracker 。 Wordtracker 的自由试验是相当有限的。幸运地, 他们允许您便宜地订阅在一天或一个星期一次。它是非常快速的, 因此您能做可怕的全部主题词研究在一天。我现在使用每年捐款。 去Google 的AdWords 和发现多少登广告者是愿意支付您是感兴趣的主题词或关键词组。这怎么。假装您做一场广告战。开始过程。设定广告活动。(您不给您是正义的做研究。) 的C 做广告跟随这些步。 在步骤2, "创造广告小组", 您将找到您能点击"计算估计" 并且"重估估计" 。这些显示您您会必须支付每点击为特殊主题词或关键词组做广告的最大值。 如果您使用站点修造它您将发现激发灵感工具在它令人敬畏帮助您产生您不会认为没有它的想法和词组。 当心: 如果您选择某些题目, Google 不会允许您安置AdSense ads 在您的站点并且您将错过在一个非常赚钱的机会。 这样题目包括赌博, 火器、弹药、balisongs 、蝴蝶刀子, 和黄铜指关节; 啤酒或酒精; 烟草或与烟草相关的产品; 并且处方药。 为您可以祝愿避免题目的完整名单看见: https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US 出版者能选择安排他们的ads 被显示只在Google 或并且在站点一个大网络。AdSense ads 您将看见在Google 出现您的页吗? 有想法, 有物质相似与内容您的发现网页计划创造和看他们的AdSense ads 。您能并且使用AdSense 的预览工具看哪ads 被显示人民用不同的国家。 4. 研究会员客商。做研究看如果有匹配您的题目的适当的会员客商。 您想要部分有优秀产品、优秀名誉和站点看好象他们擅长于卖。您能寻找AssociatePrograms.com 会员目录想法。 考虑瞄准为终身委员会。 如果您幸运, 您将设法选择有会员节目支付终身委员会或残余委员会C 排序被回顾在LifetimeCommissions.com 的网站题目。 您将赢得重覆委员会当"您的" 顾客做更多购买。 5. 修造一个有用, 有趣的网站在您的适当位置。 创造一个美满的富有, 富有主题词的站点, 被设计被发现在查寻引擎里。 显示您的个性。获得一点乐趣。是难忘的。您需要连接用您的访客。记得, 人们象买从他们喜欢的人。 没有空间在这个会员节目讲解描述怎么修造网站。为那, 您将需要一本好说明书。 如果您是金钱短小, 您能寻找免费信息关于站点这样的HTMLGoodies 。 您将保存自己大量的时间和失望如果您采取倾没和买一本好说明书具体地被写为会员。 这二个最佳的选择: 为敏锐做它你selfers, 我推荐詹姆斯・Martell 的会员去市场的人手册。 詹姆斯是真正的是那里做超级会员。 他的说明书显示您怎么他修造站点使用网创作软件。 一个特殊有用的特点是他的解释怎样他使用一个创新页连接的战略集中Google PageRank 和派遣访客到很小数量销售的页。 他不仅仅显示怎么对做所有这, 以40,000 个词和107 个有用的例证。他并且显示您成功的会员站点他自己的网络。 我唯一批评是, 他是一少许简要的在一方面C 研究和写文章。我会喜欢看对大厦有用的站点的更多重点而不是站点被设计被发现在查寻引擎里。 为长期成功, 那是什么我相信会员应该做。 作为一名观察员被注意, 詹姆斯遇到作为一位友好的店主。 最重要的事实是, 詹姆斯是高度成功的, 并且显示您多么他确切地做它。 您能检查詹姆斯的会员去市场的人手册这里。 为想要简化事尽量和自动化繁琐techie 材料的会员, 我推荐肯・Evoy 的站点修造它(3E) 。 3E 是站点大厦, 站点主持, 站点促进随员工具, 所有在一个地方。 一旦您有3E, 您不必须去疾走到处网增加更多工具和软件。您有几乎所有您需要在一个包裹里, 因此您能集中乐趣零件C 创造有用, 有趣的内容。 (一旦您有3E, 您需要偶尔地买是便宜的唯一的加法, 1 天的捐款对Wordtracker 。它是有用加倍3E 激发灵感收效反对Wordtracker 结果。) 的检查 3E 来与一本最近被更新的, 真实地全面说明书, 一个逐步的行动指南。 3E 是我给我的助理的工具。 肯・Evoy 的说明书完成我的工作为我。首先它教了Rupert 并且这现在是教Ros 怎么建立高质量, 成功, 收支引起站点。 您能修造一个站点没有3E, 但使用它保存您时间和努力由简化过程。 3E 教您怎么优选您的网页因此他们将被发现在查寻引擎里。在制作页以后, 您点击"分析它" 按钮并且它告诉您什么您需要做改进它。 3E 技术真正工作。Rupert 修造的二3E 站点包括在关于3E 站点的专题研究。 6. 增加会员链接。如同您写文章为您的站点, 编织会员链接入他们。总有一个典型的访客在头脑里如同您写文章。与那个访客谈话。 您的任务作为会员是帮助您的访客决定什么买。 一个成功的技术将逐渐带领您的访客往购买。开始由概述问题, 谈论运作为您的一种好解答, 并且结束文章以是行动号召的一个链接, 譬如认为的超链接, "发现这里。" 您的任务作为会员不是卖(是客商的工作) 但对presell, 使您的访客兴奋。您想要您的访客在准备好对买心情当他们到达在客商的站点。 为雄伟忠告在preselling, 我强烈推荐您加入肯・Evoy 的5 柱子会员节目。它是自由加入。 肯是一绝对whiz 在preselling 并且他是显耀的为极端艰苦工作帮助他的会员成功。他有一个雄伟节目。这是No.1 在我名列前茅10 几年。 7. 安置AdSense ads 在您的站点。这一个优秀自由AdSense 讲解。 如果您有一个好, 普遍的站点, 它卓越地容易挣好金钱与AdSense 。 8. 得到链接。首先, 其它站点的链接。选择有相似或相关题材的站点, 并且邀请那些站点与您连接。 这巨大地重要。搜寻引擎有许多链接对他们C 的爱站点特别是如果那些链接来自他们自己普遍的站点。 现在您看见为什么我说修造一个有用, 有趣的网站。如果您做那, 人们是可能与您的站点连接。 9. 船锚文本。您并且将需要了解船锚文本的重要性, 您过去常与页连接在您的站点的词, 词人用途当他们与您的站点连接。 搜寻引擎, 船锚文本非常重要。 10. 列出您的站点在主要目录和安顿目录在您的产业。 您大概已经知道关于雅虎! (好但昂贵), DMOZ (经常需要几个月进入) 并且热忱(棘手进入; 为非商业站点) 。 这有些目录(某一充电费): Gimpsy Skaffe Joeant GoGuides Business.com SevenSeek ThisIsYourYear Looksmart (大概太昂贵) BlueFind WowDirectory 好网GeniusFind 指南对于网目录 大卫Mahler 有一本指南对于网目录。这是被推荐的网目录一张好名单。 怎么发现适当位置目录: 去搜寻它! (这是一个非常得心应手的自由研究工具。) 纸卷对查寻类别, "专业插孔和目录" 选择4 个选择的当中一个在步骤2 读了"点击这里对于信息..." 帮助在进行的完全步骤3 和4 之前, 和然后点击查寻它! 读讲解。它告诉您什么做以查寻结果取得您的查寻结果。您应该能发现将列出您的站点的相关, 主题的插孔站点和目录。一些收取费, 一些是自由的。 11. 写文章和分布他们对文章目录(相当容易) 并且设法说服时事通讯和其它站点出版他们(更加富挑战性) 。这步不是绝对根本的, 但是它极大地帮助得如果您做它。现在您了解为什么它很重要您选择了容易写的题目。 12. 增加更多页和得到更多链接。保持增加有用, 感兴趣, 富有主题词的页(您做研究在Wordtracker 为这) 并且保留鼓励更多站点与您的站点连接。 交朋友与其它网站所有者, 并且更多人民与您将连接... 13. 是耐心。如果您的新站点是典型的, 没什么将似乎发生为几个月第一夫妇或如此, 并且您将成为挫败和大概将认为很难相信这运作。 您是可能的对感觉懊恼, 欺诈和准备放弃。您是可能的是一个头等目标为人卖得到富有快的破烂物。 许多会员在这个状况下放弃。棍子与它。如果您坚持和得到细节正确, 过程我美妙地描述工作。 学会事新每天。做某事改进您的事务每天。如果您做那, 成功是不可避免的。 14. 准备看成功的标志。最终, 由于您的站点的所有链接在其它站点, Google, 雅虎! 并且MSN 将发现您的站点并且开始送您交易。 或许在3 个月或4 个月的阶段附近you'll 接受100 个访客每天。访客将喜欢什么他们看见并且一些站点所有者将开始连接与您和要求您与他们连接。 保留在它。您是正义得到做准备。 15. 结局... 大约六个月在路下, 在一点费用但quite.a.lot 坚苦工作和研究以后, 您击中了您魔术$300 一个月标记, 从会员销售和从AdSense ads 在您的站点。 根据适当位置您选择了并且您学会了的技能, 您也许赢得可观地超过$300 。 或许在12 个月以后, 您将是收入$500 到$1,000 一个月从您的站点。 检查继续进来, 好几个月, 既使当您需要一个小的假期。您开始告诉朋友多么容易的会员营销是, 并且困惑当他们不被说服。 当然, 这不真正地容易。它似乎容易在您完成了坚苦工作之后。 ... 或非结局 如果您仅仅扫描了说明书并且跳跃没有做任何研究和修造"挣金钱在互联网" 站点, 您大概将赢得很少。一次查寻在Google 为"做金钱" 显示超过4 百万页。如果那些的当中一个是你的, 您有很多竞争。 如果您做了这并且这不有效为您, 去回到步骤1 和再开始。 16. 扭捏您的站点。 促进您的兑换率(您的访客对销售比率), 设法小的实验, 一件事一次。 设法改变标题在页, 词, 颜色, 您的链接的安置。以各变动等待直到大约1,000 个访客看了变动, 并且监测您的会员委员会看如果他们上升或跌倒。 您做这因为您了解如果1% 您的访客买并且微小的变动促进您的成功率到2%, 您将加倍您的委员会。 17. 未来 当您到达您的目标的$300 每月, 您想知道是否您应该扩展您的站点, 或许加时事通讯, autoresponder 路线或二, 论坛, RSS newsfeeds, blog, whitepaper, 报告卖... 和把它变成门户。您作大。或许您甚而开始作有您自己的会员促进您的报告为您... 或或许您正义研究其他一点俯视的适当位置和开始对您下简单一点, 低维护金钱引起的站点。 它可能做。主要成份需要是坚持。是那里, 做那, 和我有一种非常好的生活方式证明它。 $300 月目标是非常保守的。如果那是所有您赢得, 您做了"错误" 事。您未选择有益的主题词足够仔细地, 您未制作足够有吸引力, 富有主题词的页, 您未学会优选页基本为查寻引擎, 或您未吸引足够的优良品质链接对您的站点。 那是美妙的事关于这事务。您能做全部差错和仍然赢得有用的金钱。不要犯许多个错误。 18. 采取第一步。那最是那个那事态。 我建议您回去并且再读通过这个会员节目讲解。 图片你自己拥有成功的互联网事务。生动描述自己开头信件并且发现报到他们。 想象开心花费金钱, 或许甚而给您的天工作以便您能集中您自己的事务。 现在需要第一步。 并且当您放弃了您的天工作, 请写和告诉我。我喜爱得到电子邮件象那。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-6 12:35:02 | 显示全部楼层
真长,没耐心看:mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-6 13:01:13 | 显示全部楼层
给总结一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-6 17:24:53 | 显示全部楼层
看得我头都大了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-6 18:31:11 | 显示全部楼层
会员节目讲解
这个会员节目讲解打算给您快的概要。

这是您的路线图对成功作为会员。

我赢得好生活从会员节目自1998 年以来。 根据那经验, 这个讲解告诉您18 步采取引起有用的收入从会员节目。

没有把戏。 没有秘密装置。 正义固体, 可靠方法设计运作几年来。

您有赢得会员委员会许多不同的方式选择。

在我的经验, 您将有您的最佳的成功机会如果您做以下。 发现一个适当位置和创造有用, 感兴趣, 富有内容, 富有主题词的网站在一种题目和织法在会员链接和AdSense ads 。

这方法.C 以AdSense ads .C 的最近加法美妙地运作为我自1998 年以来。

我敦促您掌握这个基本的方法。 它是象服务习艺。

作为您的习艺一部分您将学会SEO (搜索引擎优化) 技能, copywriting 的技能和将证明无价的各种各样的互联网营销技能, 任何路线您其次选择。

以任何运气, 您将获得一点乐趣, 也是! 我。

我包括Google 的AdSense 在这个讲解。 严格上讲, AdSense 是一个广告的网络。 但是, 用许多方式它与会员节目是相似。 我认为AdSense 是意想不到的。 它是自由加入, 释放使用和容易使用。

它比会员节目经常是容易赢得好金钱从AdSense, 如此它是必要的您包括AdSense 在您的计划。

好。 我们开始...

1. 制定一个目标。 如果您想要去某处, 您需要知道何处您去。

我们开始以一个普通的目标。 您打算赢得一共计$300 的言(美国) 一个月在会员委员会和AdSense 收支。 想象什么您能做与那金钱。 一个假? 一种更好的生活方式?

我保持数额低, 因为它重要您相信您可能做这。 首先达到小成功, 看见金钱在您的手里或在您的银行帐户, 并且然后增加您的目标。

或许您有更大的目标。 那是好。 什么您的目标, 我强烈推荐, 您服务您的习艺由采取这些18 个步骤。 他们将给您建立您的会员事务的坚实知识和经验。

2. 发现您的适当位置。 读大师追猎和使用优秀忠告在它发现适当位置衣服您和您的兴趣的肯・Evoy 的自由会员。

印玩品在会员之外掌握路线, 发现沉寂, 舒适的斑点和读它多次。

花费仔细地很多时间考虑和草草记下笔记。 您计划事务, 如此不要冲它。 这非常重要。

您大概将避免互联网营销题目因为那个领域是因此过度拥挤和竞争。 它更加容易成功如果您找出一个较不竞争适当位置。

选择容易写的题目。

既使您已经选择适当位置, 我敦促您读会员大师路线。 它也许使您改变主意。

您能跟随您的激情或追逐金钱。 以运气.C 和一点主题词研究.C 您可以能做两个。

确定地不要决定适当位置题目直到您采取了下二个步骤...

3. 选择一个有益的适当位置。 做对Google 的一些研究AdWords 并且Wordtracker 选择最有益的适当位置从在那个之中您选择了。 由于您计划使用AdSense, 您想要可贵的主题词或关键词组, 如果可能部分居于支付至少50 分每点击在序曲和AdWords 。

您修造查寻引擎爱的站点, 如此您并且想要发现许多人键入入查寻引擎的关键词组。 您不依靠guesswork 。

您必须做这在您开始修造您的网站之前。 那重要地重要。

这我喜欢使用为序曲研究的一个有用的自由工具: pixelfast 。com/序曲

键入词组, 例如, "远足解雇", 点击"是", 遵守指示, 并且您能看多少登广告者支付每点击那个词组在网站序曲网络。

您能也看多少人们寻找词组上个月。 为一定数量的原因, 这个图经常是不可靠的, 可能总被夸大。 所以我加倍检查结果使用Wordtracker 。

Wordtracker 的自由试验是相当有限的。 幸运地, 他们允许您便宜地订阅在一天或一个星期一次。 它是非常快速的, 如此您能做可怕的全部主题词研究在一天。 我现在使用每年捐款。

去Google 的AdWords 和发现多少登广告者是愿意支付您是感兴趣的主题词或关键词组。 这怎么。 假装您做一场广告战。 开始过程。 设定广告活动。 (您不给您是正义的做研究的.C 做广告。) 跟随这些步。

在步骤2, "创造广告小组", 您将找到您能点击"计算估计" 并且"重估估计" 。 这些显示您您会必须支付每点击为特殊主题词或关键词组做广告的最大值。

如果您使用站点修造它您将发现激发灵感工具在它令人敬畏帮助您产生您不会认为没有它的想法和词组。

当心: 如果您选择某些题目, Google 不会允许您安置AdSense ads 在您的站点并且您将错过在一个非常赚钱的机会。

这样题目包括赌博, 火器, 弹药, balisongs, 蝴蝶刀子, 并且黄铜指关节; 啤酒或酒精; 烟草或与烟草相关的产品; 并且处方药。

为您可以祝愿避免题目的完整名单看见: https://万维网。google 。com/adsense/政策?hl=en_US

出版者能选择安排他们的ads 被显示只在Google 或并且在站点一个大网络。 AdSense ads 您将看见在Google 出现您的页吗? 有想法, 发现有物质相似与内容您计划创造和看他们的AdSense ads 的网页。 您能并且使用AdSense 的预览工具看哪ads 被显示人民用不同的国家。

4. 研究会员客商。 做研究看如果有匹配您的题目的适当的会员客商。

您想要部分有优秀产品, 优秀看的名誉和站点好象他们擅长于卖。 您能搜寻AssociatePrograms 。com 参加目录为想法。

考虑瞄准为终身委员会。

如果您幸运, 您将设法选择有会员节目支付终身委员会或残余委员会.C 排序被回顾在LifetimeCommissions 的网站题目。com 。

您将赢得重覆委员会当"您的" 顾客做更多购买。

5. 修造有用, 有趣的网站在您的适当位置。

创造美满的富有, 富有主题词的站点, 设计被发现在查寻引擎里。

显示您的个性。 获得一点乐趣。 是难忘的。 您需要连接用您的访客。 记得, 人们象买从他们喜欢的人。

没有空间在这个会员节目讲解描述怎么修造网站。 为那, 您将需要一本好说明书。

如果您是金钱短小, 您能寻找免费信息关于站点这样的HTMLGoodies 。

您将保存自己大量的时间和失望如果您采取倾没和买一本好说明书具体地被写为会员。

这二个最佳的选择:

为敏锐做它你selfers, 我推荐詹姆斯・Martell 的会员去市场的人手册。

詹姆斯是真正的是那里做超级会员。

他的说明书显示您怎么他修造站点使用网创作软件。

一个特殊有用的特点是他的解释怎样他使用一个创新页连接的战略集中Google PageRank 和派遣访客到很小数量销售的页。

他不仅仅显示怎么对做所有这, 以40,000 个词和107 个有用的例证。 他并且显示您成功的会员站点他自己的网络。

我唯一批评是, 他是一少许简要的在一方面.C
研究和写文章。 我会喜欢看对大厦有用的站点的更多重点而不是站点被设计被发现在查寻引擎里。

为长期成功, 那是什么我相信会员应该做。

作为一名观察员被注意, 詹姆斯遇到作为一位友好的店主。

最重要的事实是, 詹姆斯是高度成功的, 并且展示您多么他确切地做它。

您能检查詹姆斯的会员去市场的人手册这里。

为想要简化事尽量和自动化繁琐techie 材料的会员, 我推荐肯・Evoy 的站点修造它(.6AI) 。

.6AI 是站点大厦, 站点主持, 站点促进工具随员, 所有在一个地方。

一旦您有.6AI, 您不必须去疾走到处网增加更多工具和软件。 您有几乎所有您需要在一个包裹里, 如此您能集中乐趣零件.C 创造有用, 有趣的内容。

(一旦您有.6AI, 您需要偶尔地买是便宜的唯一的加法, 1 天的捐款对Wordtracker 。 它是有用加倍.6AI 激发灵感收效反对Wordtracker 结果的检查。)

.6AI 来与一最近更新, 真实地全面说明书, 一个逐步的行动指南。

.6AI 是我给我的助理的工具。

肯・Evoy 的说明书完成我的工作为我。 首先它教了Rupert 并且这现在是教Ros 怎么建立高质量, 成功, 收支引起站点。

您能修造一个站点没有.6AI, 但使用它保存您时间和努力由简化过程。

.6AI 教您怎么优选您的网页因此他们将被发现在查寻引擎里。 在制作页以后, 您点击"分析它" 按钮并且它告诉您什么您需要做改进它。

.6AI 技术真正工作。 Rupert 修造的二.6AI 站点包括在关于.6AI 站点的专题研究。

6. 增加会员链接。 如同您写文章为您的站点, 编织会员链接入他们。 总有一个典型的访客在头脑里如同您写文章。 与那个访客谈话。

您的任务作为会员是帮助您的访客决定什么买。

一个成功的技术将逐渐带领您的访客往购买。 开始由概述问题, 谈论运作为您的一种好解答, 并且结束文章以是行动号召的链接, 譬如认为的超链接, "发现这里。"

您的任务作为会员不是卖(是客商的工作)
但对presell, 使您的访客兴奋。 您想要您的访客在准备好对买心情当他们到达在客商的站点。

为雄伟忠告在preselling, 我强烈推荐您加入肯・Evoy 的5 柱子会员节目。 它是自由加入。

肯是一绝对whiz 在preselling 并且他是显耀的为极端艰苦工作帮助他的会员成功。 他有一个雄伟节目。 这是No.1 在我名列前茅10 几年。

7. 安置AdSense ads 在您的站点。 这一个优秀自由AdSense 讲解。

如果您有一好, 普遍的站点, 它卓越地容易挣好金钱与AdSense 。

8. 得到链接。 首先, 其它站点的链接。 选择有相似或相关题材的站点, 并且邀请那些站点与您连接。

这巨大地重要。 搜寻引擎有许多链接对他们.C 的爱站点特别是如果那些链接来自他们自己普遍的站点。

现在您看见为什么我说修造有用, 有趣的网站。 如果您做那, 人们是可能与您的站点连接。

9. 船锚文本。 您并且将需要了解船锚文本的重要性, 您过去常与页连接在您的站点的词, 词人民使用当他们与您的站点连接。

搜寻引擎, 船锚文本非常重要。

10. 列出您的站点在主要目录和安顿目录在您的产业。

您大概已经知道关于雅虎! (好但昂贵), DMOZ (经常需要几个月进入) 并且热忱(棘手进入; 为非商业站点) 。

这有些目录(某一充电费):

Gimpsy
Skaffe
Joeant
GoGuides
事务。com
SevenSeek
ThisIsYourYear
Looksmart (大概太昂贵)
BlueFind
WowDirectory
最好网
GeniusFind

指南对于网目录

大卫Mahler 有一本指南对于网目录。 这是被推荐的网目录一张好名单。

怎么发现适当位置目录:

去搜寻它! (这是一个非常得心应手的自由研究工具。)
纸卷对查寻类别, "专业插孔和目录"
选择4 个选择的当中一个在步骤2
读"点击这里对于信息..."帮助在进行之前
完成步骤3 和4, 并且然后点击查寻它!
读讲解。 它告诉您什么做以查寻收效
取得您的查寻结果。 您应该能发现相关, 将列出您的站点的主题的插孔站点和目录。 一些收取费, 一些是自由的。

11. 写文章和分布他们对文章目录(相当容易) 并且设法说服时事通讯和其它站点出版他们(更加富挑战性) 。 这步不是绝对根本的, 但它极大地帮助得如果您做它。 现在您了解为什么它很重要您选择了容易写的题目。

12. 增加更多页和得到更多链接。 保持增加有用, 感兴趣, 富有主题词的页(您做研究在Wordtracker 为这) 并且保留鼓励更多站点与您的站点连接。

交朋友与其它网站所有者, 并且更多人民与您将连接...

13. 是耐心。 如果您的新站点是典型的, 没什么将似乎发生为几个月第一夫妇或如此, 并且您将成为挫败和大概将认为很难相信, 这运作。

您是可能的对感觉懊恼, 欺诈和准备放弃。 您是可能的是一个头等目标为人卖得到富有快的破烂物。

许多会员在这个状况下放弃。 棍子与它。 如果您坚持和得到细节正确, 过程我美妙地描述工作。

学会事新每天。 做某事改进您的事务每天。 如果您做那, 成功是不可避免的。

14. 准备看成功的标志。 最终, 由于您的站点的所有链接在其它站点, Google, 雅虎! 并且MSN 将发现您的站点并且开始送您交易。

或许在3 个月或4 个月的阶段附近you'll 接受100
个访客每天。 访客将喜欢什么他们看见并且一些站点所有者将开始连接与您和要求您与他们连接。

保留在它。 您是正义得到做准备。

15. 结局...

大约六个月击倒路, 在一点费用但quite.a.lot 坚苦工作和研究以后, 您击中了您魔术$300 月标记, 从会员销售和从AdSense ads 在您的站点。

根据适当位置您选择了和您学会了的技能, 您也许赢得可观地超过$300 。

或许在12 个月以后, 您将是收入$500 到$1,000 一个月从您的站点。

检查保留进来, 好几个月, 既使当您采取小假期。 您开始告诉朋友多么容易的会员营销是, 并且困惑当他们不被说服。

当然, 这不真正地容易。 它似乎容易在您完成了坚苦工作之后。

...或非结局

如果您仅仅扫描了说明书并且跳跃没有做任何研究和修造"挣金钱在互联网" 站点, 您大概将赢得很少。 一次查寻在Google 为"做金钱" 显示超过4 百万页。 如果那些的当中一个是你的, 您有很多竞争。

如果您做了这并且这不有效为您, 去回到步骤1 和再开始。

16. 扭捏您的站点。

促进您的兑换率(您的访客对销售比率), 尝试小的实验, 一件事一次。

设法改变标题在页, 词, 颜色, 您的链接的安置。 以各变动等待直到大约1,000 个访客看了变动, 并且监测您的会员委员会看如果他们上升或跌倒。

您做这因为您了解如果1% 您的访客买并且微小的变动促进您的成功率到2%, 您将加倍您的委员会。

17. 未来

当您到达您的目标的$300 每月, 您想知道是否您应该扩展您的站点, 或许增加时事通讯, autoresponder 路线或二, 论坛, RSS newsfeeds, blog, whitepaper, 报告卖... 并且把它变成门户。 您作大。 或许您甚而开始作有您自己的会员促进您的报告为您...

或或许您正义研究其他一点俯视的适当位置和开始对您下简单一点, 低维护金钱引起的站点。

它可能做。 主要成份需要是坚持。 是那里, 做那, 并且我有一种非常好的生活方式证明它。

$300 月目标是非常保守的。 如果那是所有您赢得, 您做了"错误" 事。 您未选择有益的主题词足够仔细地, 您足够未修造有吸引力, 富有主题词的页, 您未学会优选页基本为查寻引擎, 或您未吸引足够的优良品质链接对您的站点。

那是美妙的事关于这事务。 您能做全部差错和仍然赢得有用的金钱。 不要犯许多个错误。

18. 采取第一步。 那最是那个那事态。

我建议您回去并且再读通过这个会员节目讲解。

图片你自己拥有成功的互联网事务。 生动描述自己开头信件并且发现报到他们。

想象开心花费金钱, 或许均匀给您的天工作以便您能集中您自己的事务。

现在需要第一步。

并且当您放弃了您的天工作, 写和请告诉我。 我喜爱得到电子邮件象那。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-9-6 18:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
到底说的是什么,简明扼要地说出来不就完了?搞得这么复杂干嘛?
回复 支持 反对