PPV Stuffing 2: What you will need to start

[复制链接]
查看: 1956   回复: 8
发表于 2011-5-15 05:18:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
a PPV account –Mediatraffic, DirectCPV, Trafficvance, Leadimpact, Findology, Adonnetwork, Linksador.  Sign up for one or more of these right now.  Their approval processes can take a day or two, and sometimes involve faxing in copies of your drivers license or credit card.
an affiliate account –I am using CJ, I will share the exact programs I used in a future post.  But you CAN make nearly any of them work.
about $100 –To fund your PPV account.  Sometimes less, Adonnetwork is extremely cheap, $20 I believe.
host + domain –You are hosting your ‘ads’ here, this is also where you do some serverside scripting to fix your referrer, amongst other tricks.
blog with cpa redirector — This is used as the faked referrer.  If you cannot afford cpa redirector, this can be done with some very simple php. The more relevant this is to the affiliate program you are stuffing the more convinced your AM will be.
convincing ad –For the PPV network to approve your campaign, also while you are there stuffing people you might as well make some extra leads or $$ off of them yes?
stuffing script –Either roll your own or check back in a few days for a free one.  This could range from simple html iframes pointing to your cpa redirector, to complex smart scripts. Come back soon for a free basic script, and the next stage of instructions.
recapping!
Make a PPV account, Directcpv is my all around favorite.  They have more traffic then Mediatraffic, and are still a quite a bit cheaper then Trafficvance.  They also don’t waste time trying to police your ad copy.  Test things here first, figure out what works, and then copy those campaigns to the other networks.  But DirectCPV should be your bread n butter.
Make sure you have an affiliate account…for starters, pick a CJ program that is big…their main store should have good natural conversion rates and at least a 20k alexa rating.
Having a CPA redirector WP setup is helpful, but totally not necessary.
You are going to need some money to start.  Depending on your niche, $20-$200 is enough.
That should be enough for today.  Make sure you get on those PPV accounts because they can take a few days to get rolling.  Also, take a moment to drop me a comment!  I want to hear what you think about this so far.
发表于 2011-5-15 20:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
第一节看的眼都花了PPV Stuffing 2: What you will need to start
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-15 20:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
看到英文头就疼。。。。PPV Stuffing 2: What you will need to start
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-15 21:23:12 | 显示全部楼层
系列精品,值得收藏。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报