Phishing Guide

[复制链接]
查看: 206   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-3 01:07:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok CN as promised in the cb here it is Yosnowman's rs phishing guide the main purpose of this guide is to help fellow CN members not get phished (or whatever else you want to do
[Image: icon_razz.gif] ) but what ever you do I am not responsible for it so yah here we go. (if any of this information is against rule let me know asap so I can remove it)

METHOD:1
This is probably the easiest method if you know what you are doing but I can't talk about it (I don't think). If you want to know more about this method pm me I will say that you can get more than just RS accounts this way and it involves KLers and thats all I have to say about that.

METHOD:2
Not a fool proof way by far but its very simple to do you might get 1/100 people with this method. Heres the deal you find the mark and befriend him a little not hard in RS the higher lvl acc you have the better after a while (more waiting = more chance of success) one day tell the mark one of three things.
A:Tell them to email you because you don't have an [insert messenger here]
B:Tell them you have a site for free msp, rs membership/any incentive but Jagex blocked out the site.
C:Just get the damn email Kay
Now this is the difficult part once you have the email wait a while and send him an official looking email that says something along the lines of "Hello sir we regret to inform you that someone has logged into your account from an IP that does not match yours. In order to keep your account secure we ask you to send us your previous password and what you wish to change it to." Throw in Something about your servers are unsecured at the moment and you are working on getting them fixed so unless they want to risk the account then send the email. The harder you try to make the email sound and look good the better chances you have so get creative on this one. Last thing add something about never entering your password outside of [code]http:// http://www.runescape. com or our secure emailing service.

METHOD:3
Ok this is a great method if you have your own website or if you can make a site. Step one befriend a mark. Step two tell them you have a website for [insert good reasoning here] maybe tell them they can get something for free or you will give them rs gold if they sign up for your site. Now here is the part that involves luck. A lot of times people use the same exact password for the accounts they have (im guilty but im trying to change my habits) so yeah pretty self explanatory.

METHOD:4
These are the noob methods because only idiots would fall for these
first is the old ****** method you walk around and tell people something
like this "**********" "Oh wow jagex blocks out your password now"
then if it looks like someone says it have a seperate window up
on the password change screen and try it out. Next noob method is
befriend someone and tell them "man my password is so hard to remember its [insert fake password here]" and if your lucky you might get an idiot that goes "oh really mine is easy its [insert real pw here]". One last one tell someone you will make them a member but you have to have their password first. None of those will ever work on someone whos not an idiot just saying.

METHOD:5
You really only want to do this on an account that's worth it maybe you know someone who has a rare or someone that has 99s. So, like most of these steps you befriend your mark. Then you want to offer to make them a member if they accept then your in business. The thing with this is if you do make someone a member (***warning this needs conformation this is how it used to be not sure) you can automatically recover the account by entering in your CC info or your paypal info so just use your paypal or a prepaid CC and buy a one month of
membership and then put in a recover request and in the additional information part just add in your PP or Prepaid CC number and you should be good.

METHOD:6
This is most likely the best way to take an rs account (besides #1) but warning you can only get the rs account if you are doing this to take more than the rs account
[Image: icon_razz.gif] then this method is not for you. Ok so this like the other methods requires just a little bit of SE and some luck. Tell the mark you found some new glitch in the RS system and you want to see if it works for him too. Tell the guy to log out and see what the ISP number says at the top and then tell it to you. Then you tell him to change one recov question and change his password and tell him to use a proxy next time they log in so it looks like someone new logged in(you don't need that last part it just helps) then tell him to tell you his old password (if you told him to change it and he fell for it) so now what you want to do is go to the account recovery put the info in (the more you know the better) don't fill out the recov questions (you tell him to change one so it looks fishy along with the pw change) fill in the pw as an old pw then in the additional info box if you type in something like this

This is my account because the only provider I use is ________ (provider
name). You can see this because _________ (provider name) is the only
provider I use. You can also see that __________ (IP address) is the
only ip address I have accessed my account from.

and if you did enough (which that last part should be plenty) then the acc is as good as yours.

*METHOD:7 *Getrich's guide
-Found a gold site that sells gold and buys accounts.
- Made a fake hotmail account with (Site owners name)@(site here)
-Went on different runescape forums and found people's account that provided there msn.
-Added them on MSN.
-Said something along the lines of that "We are running low on accounts on the site and are looking to purchase more accounts"
-Get them to tell you stats than offer them a unbelievable offer that they can't turn down.
-Than tell them as a precaution you need to go in and make sure everything they said is true and login to the account.
-After that come back and say that everything is fine and that you need all the recovery information and Username and password.
-Get their PayPal information and email.
-Say you will send it within 48 hours.
-Success.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则