[CPA] The kiosk method 线下推广

[复制链接]
查看: 240   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-4 22:07:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jxau00001 于 2011-12-20 23:39 编辑

The kiosk method is a little intense for a lot of people in the sense that it requires actual work to pull off, and some cash up front, but hey, if you don't want to make a few grand on a Saturday then that's cool to.

I've said a lot that CPA is so mind numbingly simple with so many thousands of ways to make money that I just can't believe there's anyone who can't make a full time income on just one exploit of it.

So here's the scoop:

A kiosk is a small booth at your local mall. Typically you'll see them selling cell phone accessories, hand lotions, or those really annoying "Your picture on anything cheap and stupid looking".

So one day I thought to myself, hey, these things as stupid as they are get a lot of traffic, the right product and a one day rental could clean up.

So I went to the mall office and inquired on a rental. The deal was $450 for a full Saturday; I booked the spot right then and there for three weeks later.

What did I do with the spot?

I got permission from a diet pill merchant that was offering a "just pay shipping free trial" offer to do a one day local advertising campaign at the mall promoting the free trial.

I also signed a simple agreement stating no deceptive advertising would be done.

I told them it was just an initial test and that all we would be doing is standing there offering free trials of the diet pill, just pay shipping and handling and enroll on one of our laptops at the booth.

The only reason I even tried to get the merchant’s permission in the first place was that the IP addresses would all be the same as they would be coming from laptops set up at the booth.

The company was fantastic however; they sent me a few sample bottles, and a bunch of empties for the display which was quite helpful.

I printed out some info on the product, edited it with a new URL I registered to point to my affiliate link, and got 500 copies at Kinkos so I could have them handed out to anyone who wanted to think about it and not sign up right then and there.

There are a lot of overweight people at the mall on a Saturday, and after they just sucked down a double cheeseburger, fries, and a milk shake at the food court they are feeling pretty shitty about themselves and spending $6 shipping on a free 30 day supply of a new natural diet pill is a pretty easy sell.

Now I went a little extreme with this because frankly I knew it would probably be a success.

I hired a cute friend of mine for the day to sell the product (I don't do retail), and I had a white polo shirt made up for her at the custom apparel place with the merchants logo on it to make her look like an official company rep (I left this detail out when explaining the concept to the merchant).

The CPA was $30 for every trial enrollment; I got 137 of them that Saturday which if you're doing the math is $4110.00 in commissions.

Subtract the $450 kiosk rental, $100 in cash for Lauren (the girl I hired) and $40 for her shirt I had made which may or may not have helped sales and I walked away with a cool $3520 for less than four hours of work setting everything up.

Remember those flyers I hade made up with my URL?

Well they cost me $48, and over the next few weeks I made an additional 53 sales or $1590 in commissions from people who had taken a flyer, visited the web URL which was actually just a redirect to my affiliate link and signed up at home.

So I cleared over five grand profit while I was floating in my pool that Saturday.

This was actually a test I put together to discuss at a seminar I was asked to speak at on CPA techniques, it's a little more work than I personally have time for with running my other income streams and advertising, but to a person who is just getting into the business this is a cash machine.

There are probably twelve large malls within 45 minutes of you, you could duplicate this at all of them, constantly introducing new trials of products like this.

I spoke in front of 25 internet marketers at the private seminar. Everyone loved the idea, only 6 actually tried it.

All six have continuously made thousands of dollars a month in net profits doing these specialty promotions for trial merchants.

Malls are not the only target, anywhere where large groups of people will be walking through and you can get space to advertise to them should be a consideration.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则