Turning a profit with..

[复制链接]
查看: 327   回复: 0
发表于 2011-8-3 00:48:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So, recently I rediscovered Microworkers, and I thought "Hey, why not give it a try with uploadables? That should work, right?" I read a bit on their site, and allthough they don't allow survey locked content for campaigns, they do allow uploadables, because there is no survey, the clients just enter their email.

Now note, that this either takes...
A. An investment of 10$ (Easier, takes less time)
B. Working for others to get up to 10$ (Difficult, takes a while)

So, here we go...
Part 1 : Uploadables

[COLOR="Lime"]1.[/COLOR] You're gonna want to sign up at Uploadables.com. You can use either link

[COLOR="Lime"]2.[/COLOR] Make a .txt file on your desktop. This is what the workers will be downloading. Here's an example

Notice the codeword. This will be important later. This is how the workers will prove to you that they downloaded your file. Make it something unique

[COLOR="Lime"]3.[/COLOR] Upload it to Uploadables.com.
[Image: uploadables.jpg]

[COLOR="Lime"]4.[/COLOR] Take the download link and go to bit.ly to shorten the link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2: Microworkers

[COLOR="Lime"]1.[/COLOR] Alright, now its time to use that link to make some money. For those of you who have never heard of Microworkers, its sort of like the Refs for Cash section of the forums. You pay people to sign up for links, visit pages, etc.

[COLOR="Lime"]2.[/COLOR] Click on the "Deposit $" Button. Deposit at least 10$.
[COLOR="Lime"]3.[/COLOR] Click the "My Campaigns" Button. Click "Start a New Campaign."
[Image: campaigns.jpg]
[Image: newcampagin.jpg]

[COLOR="Lime"]4.[/COLOR] Fill it out the stuff like this.
[Image: fillout.jpg]

[COLOR="Lime"]5.[/COLOR] In the boxes below, fill it in so it looks like this

In the second box, the only thing you need to tell them is to "Tell me the codeword"

[COLOR="Lime"]6.[/COLOR] Submit your campaign. It will be reviewed and approved if you did it right. It will take a few days to get all the work done, but that's a fair amount of downloads.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earnings so Far
Campaign Submitted - 8/19.
8/19 - 4.72$

Total - 4.72
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则