[backlink] Profile Backlinks

[复制链接]
查看: 509   回复: 3
发表于 2012-5-19 01:59:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I haven't touched profile backlinks for a very long time already due to the amount of negative feedbacks about it.

Several say their new xrumer blasted sites dropped quickly
Some say their site rank increased and when they stopped backlinking it dropped quickly

Some say their site ranked well with it and did NOT drop

Im unsure but I dont use it Because it #1 doesnt have any content value on that page for google.

Anyway who of you have experience with profile backlinks lately?
You still use xrumer/sick with it?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 02:00:03 | 显示全部楼层
I think a lot of people are just paranoid when it comes to profile links. There are a lot of myths going around about them that nobody can really prove. I think the biggest difference is that google is indexing fewer of these links then in the past. Also there are more and more indexed profile links that google drops from the index. So you have less getting indexed and even some that are getting indexed google is removing from its index. In my opinion this is why people say they don't work anymore or they aren't effective anymore. But they really are still effective as a part of a link building campaign if you can manage to get them indexed and keep them alive.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-19 02:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
Just two simple rules prevent any "negative" effects of XR blasting, as in, XR never hurt any of my sites by doing the following:

1. Don't blast 5k+ links at one page. That's pretty obvious, but there are those that just unload 25-100k profiles on a single page... even worse, they do it to their homepage. Spread them out to ALL subpages (10+) of your site, which brings me to my next point...

2. Vary up the anchor text. Personally, I just a huge list of related keywords for my anchor and convert it to spintax then add the bbcode. Again, extremely obvious why I'm doing this; gotta reduce footprint.

---

Other then that, don't solely rely on XR. I use SENuke/AMR/BMD or whatever to create buffer sites to blast the majority of my XR/Scrapebox to. Simple but works. Oh, and having a decent PR site, or aged domain, helps in preventing any strangeness from happening with XR spam directly to site.

---

Anyways, my point being, yeah profile links "still" work for me. Your mileage may vary. Profile Backlinks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-28 03:30:51 | 显示全部楼层
此贴已译,地址为:http://cnwebmasters.com/thread-100443-1-1.html,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则